April Alpinestars DLC pack

• Thread starter sega freak
  • 148 comments
GT_KING
HMRT
http://www.forzamotorsport.fr/news/le-forza-4-alpinestars-car-pack-se-devoile-en-photos-81502.html

2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
2012 Jaguar XKR-S
1997 Volvo 850 R
1995 BMW M5
2012 Scion tC

forza-motorsport-4-2011-aston-martin-009-aston-martin-racing-amr-one-184099.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-2011-mercedes-benz-35-black-falcon-sls-amg-gt3-184100.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-1959-cadillac-eldorado-biarritz-convertible-184091.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-2011-maserati-quattroporte-sport-gt-184104.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-1972-mercedes-benz-300-sel-63-184093.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-1985-mazda-rx-7-gsl-se-184094.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-2012-jaguar-xkr-184102.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-1997-volvo-850-184097.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-1995-bmw-m5-184096.jpg

forza-motorsport-4-2012-scion-tc-184107.jpg

2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One : :lol: Nope
2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 : Looking forward to
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible : Could be fun
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S : NICE!
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 : awesome.
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE : Meh
2012 Jaguar XKR-S : Another Jaaaaag, awesome!
1997 Volvo 850 R : Thank god it's the station!
1995 BMW M5 : A bmw :) couldn't be more happy, M5 series complete!
2012 Scion tC : I was hoping for a different Scion, but, nope

Kinda of a meh pack for me, oh well I'll still buy it. That XKR-S has nice aggressive lines though :drool:

Stand outs for me are the 300 SEL, the Maserati and the Jag, however the rest are nice additions as well.

👍

Scaff

2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One - Quite nice.
2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3 - Really nice addition.
1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible - I can't say I'm a fan of 50's americana, but at least it's unique.
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S - Nice, I like the Quattroporte.
1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3 - Fantastic, a proper old-school Merc.
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE - Nice, first generation RX-7's are cool.
2012 Jaguar XKR-S - I prefer the pre-facelift car, but I'm glad T10 are adding some more Jags.
1997 Volvo 850 R - Amazing! Fast estate cars are ultra cool and this will provide some great touring car action.
1995 BMW M5 - Nice, the E34 is one of the coolest BMW's ever made.
2012 Scion tC - Meh, it's quite a dull car.

A fantastic pack, with a car for everyone, well done Turn 10! 👍

Been looking forward to the Quattroporte, was begining to have doubts whether it would ever show up. These things sound amazing out in the wild. I smell a Quattroporte & Panamera show down in the near future. Only missing the Aston rapid for the full TG pantomime

Jag=awesome
RX7=awesome
Merc GT3=awesome
Merc 600=lol awesome
Caddy=ridiculously stupid awesome
AMR One=awesome
Scion=meh, but looks nice, hope it drives the same

overall=awesome pack

edit - I eat my words, the rapide is already in the game. duh

Best pack yet for me. Apart from the racers, I either like or love each one.

A week will take ages, although not as bad as the one for Porsche.

Really wish T10 would officially unveil this so I can snag the video, and hopefully snag some better shots of some of the cars.

And, yes Ronin, it's still available.

It's funny, so far I've been for the unique cars they've been putting in the packs, however I just can't accept the Caddy as a good choice. It's a cool car, but I just don't think it belongs in a racing game since modding it for racing just seems...wrong in some way. I would have preferred they had added a newer Caddy, such as the '01 Eldorado ETC instead. I'll probably buy it, but just as more of a boulevard cruiser.

The Volvo is a nice but I was hoping for the newer model.
300SL should be fun if weight reductions get the weight low enough.
The '95 M5 should also be a blast.
The SLS GT3 should be a fun ride given the downforce keeps the rear end planted.
The rest, I couldn't care less about. This is a pretty disappointing pack for it being the last of the season pass offerings.

Let's see...

2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One: Will it come with the inability to finish races? I mean, it's pretty much expected to get it, following all the other recent LMP1 cars, but still... Ugh.

2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3: Nice! Very nice indeed. The SLS is, along with the Porsche GT3 RSR, my favourite car that's currently running in the GT3 class.

1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible: It's what I imagine in my head when I'm talking about a Caddy. On the other hand, it's not quite the kind of car I'd want to drive on a track. Probably nice for the photographers.

2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S: The best looking executive sedan, in my opinion. I quite like it, so yes, that's nice to have.

1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3: Probably the car that's the biggest positive suprise to me. I'm so going to try and replicate AMG's rally version of the 300 SEL!

1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE: Not my cup of tea, but a lot of JDM enthusiasts will be all over it.

2012 Jaguar XKR-S: Never been too fond of it, actually. I'm not much of a Jaaaaag fan, but, well, this is probably the best one to add to a racing game. At least as far as current ones go.

1997 Volvo 850 R: I don't like estates. And I don't like Volvos. So, no thanks.

1995 BMW M5: I'll never, ever turn a car made by the M GmbH down.

2012 Scion tC: I would actually like it, if it was RWD. Alas, I'm not too excited about another FWD car... And since Scion lost the Toyota drivetrain swaps, it's not going to get me anywhere.

1997 Volvo 850 R: I don't like estates. And I don't like Volvos. So, no thanks.

FOR SHAME! :lol:

2012 Scion tC: I would actually like it, if it was RWD. Alas, I'm not too excited about another FWD car... And since Scion lost the Toyota drivetrain swaps, it's not going to get me anywhere.

Well you can at least convert it to RWD... :P

All good except for that stupid Scion. There are better 2.5L FF cars they could have chosen.

Damn, it's already time for another DLC? Feels like the last one came out yesterday.

Anyway, this is by _far_ the best DLC they've put out. I don't really care much for the Aston Martin, I think Turn 10 should focus on more GT1 and GT2 cars instead of prototypes all the time. But some people are into them so, OK.

The Cadillac is a bit out of place, but whatever. Could be fun to try and fling around Positano. At least Turn 10 isn't afraid to put in some big cars this time around. How about some big luxury cars like the Audi S8 or Mercedes S63 AMG?

Not into the Scion tC. But at least the car model looks nice. Just look at the details:
forza-motorsport-4-2012-scion-tc-184106.jpg

Turn 10 have really stepped up the game even for throwaway cars like this.

The rest is just awesome though. Finally we have the complete BMW road car collection with the E34 M5. There's a couple more BMWs I hope get added down the line, but if this is what we get, I'm more than happy already. Loving the Volvo as well. Top job, Turn 10!

That Cadillac will be so much fun to circuit race. Can't wait! And the Merc is a nice addition. The Volvo and RX-7 are welcome too. But that's about it for me.

Back