April Car of the Month - The Little Engine That Could (No Fooling)

@ItGivesYouWings

"Congratulations"

16982982601_22a75a1786_o.png

You have earned a Platinum Trophy

For your dedication, bravery, and skill in completing the The Challenge of all GT6 Challenges.
Well done!

Now if I had only given the second Challenge as well:scared:

Hello friends ,

Looks like it's a good challenge here maybe I can enter one car for the FUN driving :lol: and it will be ( THE CYKONEW ) present the ( Marcos: Mini Marcos Gt '70 ) . This was the last car we was working on it @CyKosis1973 and me , so I wished to be come out and let the community to test it and give feed back about it . 👍

ND

View attachment 342407

Tuned with ABS 1, no other aids, DS3

Lotus Europa S.2 1968
450 pp
121 hp @ 7,100 rpm
110.3 ft-lb @ 4,600 rpm
555 kg
Power to Weight 4.58
Weight Distribution 45/55

GT Auto
No Oil Change
No Body Rigidity
Wheels: Stock: Classic Steel Smooth
Paint Body: British Racing Green
Paint Wheels: Stock

Parts
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction
Comfort Soft

Suspension
Ride Height 75/80
Spring Rate 2.75/4.00
Dampeners Comp 3/4
Dampeners Ext 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars 3/2
Camber Angle 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle -0.20/0.35
Brake Balance 6/4

Transmission
Initial Final 3.560
Max Speed 124
First Gear 3.200
Second Gear 2.350
Third Gear 1.800
Fourth Gear 1.450
Fifth Gear 1.200
Final Gear 3.560

LSD 10/12/10

Power Limiter 100%
Ballast Weight 3
Ballast Position 0

View attachment 342410

So, since i've been away for a while, a little review for CoTM:

Tested:

Beginner Level NRC 400PP Motegi Seasonal Winner! 👍

A relative easy win, a nice surprise (and one not so good) and a "bug" that won't go away... :D

Car Review:

• Cornering Capability - A lot! The little bugger has an incredible weight transfer, which allows an outrageous rotation... Maybe too much rotation, noticed that it helped on the fast cornering but on slow it caused some unwanted oversteer. That kind of "steals" a bit of the car essence, the fast cornering!
  • Understeer or Oversteer - Regarding understeer, never noticed to be appearing even while driving to the limit. It keeps nice and tidy threw the corners and almost no braking is needed... The oversteer appeared when I took the cornering to the limit! :D
  • Braking: Can't say much of it, almost never used it!! :lol: Seriously, when need it was there, effective and steady. Very well balanced...
  • Top speed and acceleration - Limited to the bug transmission! :grumpy: However the stock tranny (the one I used) got the job done, so on Motegi fitted nicely, on the longest straight reached the max rev on the right time.
  • Transmission - :grumpy: and :grumpy:... Cannot review the tuner values...
  • Suspension - On the spot, nice and stiff enough to cause no bounce. Dealt with the "excessive" rotation quite nicely...
Overall:

Really enjoyed the car, a cornering machine at 400PP. Maybe a little change on the ballast/weight and you can leave the brakes at home! :lol:

Great tune Mr. D! 👍

NOTE: Regarding @shaunm80 several tunes, I have reviewed some of it, gonna try to find on Shaun Garage... :nervous:

Back