April update to be teased soon ?

• Thread starter Canada_25
  • 146 comments
I just don't care much about new content, but I would like to see in the upcoming update :

-Improved FFB on wheels.

-Online lobbies problems fixed as the problem of users that don't see each other on track or the auto pilot that doesn't disconnect.

-Native Voice chat in lobbies .

-Huge improvement and fixes of the penalty system and rating system

-more SR levels (99 isn't enough)

-more daily events and special events as endurance races .

Full damage in sport mode races cause I think it would help people to be more careful and the races cleaner

-VoF settings

-UDP compatibility

-local game saving and all modes available offline except sport mode and lobbies.

-Ai improvements and faster.

-ability to set free practice and qualifying sessions in customized races.

-Improvements in Tyre models

With those improvements, fixes and features I would be happy... And after that... Tracks, tracks and more tracks
I only want a fix for the resetting of camera settings...

So, PD being old PD again? Hahahaha, for sure we have The supra but they haven't provided a date for The car release yet and we are barely 5 days close to may

Its also next to a bridge. PDI could be "trolling". :sly:

I know but it seems kinda random innit? I get your point though but the Audi was a Vision Gran Turismo so it's obviously a Gran Turismo car. This is a real racecar with no collaboration attached to it with GT as far as we know.
PDI do random pretty daggone good. :) I'm definitely reaching.

Maybe PD trolled us... WHO KNOWS.
That's what I said. ;)

I just don't care much about new content, but I would like to see in the upcoming update :

-Improved FFB on wheels.

-Online lobbies problems fixed as the problem of users that don't see each other on track or the auto pilot that doesn't disconnect.

-Native Voice chat in lobbies .

-Huge improvement and fixes of the penalty system and rating system

-more SR levels (99 isn't enough)

-more daily events and special events as endurance races .

Full damage in sport mode races cause I think it would help people to be more careful and the races cleaner

-VoF settings

-UDP compatibility

-local game saving and all modes available offline except sport mode and lobbies.

-Ai improvements and faster.

-ability to set free practice and qualifying sessions in customized races.

-Improvements in Tyre models

With those improvements, fixes and features I would be happy... And after that... Tracks, tracks and more tracks

Keep dreaming. dude.. it will only happen there... (in your dreams)

I want B-Spec!!!!!!! Perfect way to grind and what better way to view the liveries we make out on track!!!!!!!!!!! I would like there to be a driver training aspect to it though, maybe a different set of mileage points with their own achievements or some other way to differentiate the points earned with A and B spec but give us the prize credits!!!!!!!
I wonder if they would consider incorporating the auto-drive function into the in-race menu and have it as an on-off toggle.

No Teaser... no Geaser!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

upload_2018-4-26_15-3-48.png

lol... :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

I want B-Spec!!!!!!! Perfect way to grind and what better way to view the liveries we make out on track!!!!!!!!!!! I would like there to be a driver training aspect to it though, maybe a different set of mileage points with their own achievements or some other way to differentiate the points earned with A and B spec but give us the prize credits!!!!!!!

The B-Spec feature would be fantastic for this game. Enjoy watching you racing against the AI. I have mentioned about the B-Spec feature back when the game was released in November and still see nothing yet. And I don't think PD will ever put the B-Spec feature in this game.

I'm not going to hold my breath or anything for B-spec in GT Sport but the fact that they released it as an update for GT6 gives a slight glimmer of hope!!!!!

They didn't.

Yes they did , in the beta there was a button next to the replay button called " Demo " If you clicked it the race would begin real time , but you would watch it . The only thing that exist now is the attract screen ( demo replay ) .

He is right though. Why would you buy a racing game to watch AI drive your car for you?

There could be many factors to why the B-Spec feature is a benefit to certain players. The list is below:

- Laziness.

- Don't like the cockpit view.

- Don't like the butt view.

- Earning credits without working a sweat.

- Enjoy watching my favorite cars in different perspectives or angles.

- Eat, drink, sit back and enjoy the show.

- Laziness.

- If you can't drive worth a poop like myself, the AI can drive a hell a lot better.

- Dizziness.

- Fatigue.

- Laziness.

- Constant Interruptions.

- Back pain.

- Butt pain.

- Arthritis pain.

- Laziness.

- Laziness.

- Laziness.

The list can go on and on.

:lol:

There could be many factors to why the B-Spec feature is a benefit to certain players. The list is below:

- Laziness.

- Don't like the cockpit view.

- Don't like the butt view.

- Earning credits without working a sweat.

- Enjoy watching my favorite cars in different perspectives or angles.

- Eat, drink, sit back and enjoy the show.

- Laziness.

- If you can't drive worth a poop like myself, the AI can drive a hell a lot better.

- Dizziness.

- Fatigue.

- Laziness.

- Constant Interruptions.

- Back pain.

- Butt pain.

- Arthritis pain.

- Laziness.

- Laziness.

- Laziness.

The list can go on and on.

:lol:

Oh come on, now you’re just being silly!

Back