April update to be teased soon ?

• Thread starter Canada_25
  • 146 comments
Not sure if this does have anything to say, but there aren't any FIA Races planned for Wednesday the 25th. Possible update maybe?

You wrote "They did only promise monthly updates 'till March" and that's simply the bit I was clarifying on, since in the same blog post they state there would more updates beyond March (regardless of monthly cadence, they never promised that even if It happened anyway and I think It will continue in the future). That's all and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Ahhh, now I see. All good and sorry as well :cheers:

No one answered me so I’ll ask again

Does anyone have an idea when either the teaser or update will come? Before or after the weekend? I was really expecting an teaser the weekend just gone as if it is this weekend then it’ll be Monday?

Any info would be great as I’m struggling here I don’t know when it’s coming

Does anyone have an idea when either the teaser or update will come? Before or after the weekend? I was really expecting an teaser the weekend just gone as if it is this weekend then it’ll be Monday?

Nobody knows except the developers themselves

CJ

As with every month, No one knows outside of PD and whoever handles psn updates (unless they were fired after the 24gb debacle :lol:.

No one knows when the update is coming.

No one knows whether there will be a teaser at all, let alone when it might be (though i would say if it's not in the next 7 days there isn't one for April :lol:.

No one knows if there will be one car (the Supra) or more, though we believe there will be something else coming based on the terminology of the Supra teaser.

We're past the specific 50 cars promise so have almost nothing to go on. Just the Supra has been announced and more updates in a generic way.

It's one month to the day, of his last silhouette tweet. We'll see.

Its still coming. They are probs delayed with something.
Heres the link to the article:
https://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-n...a-gr-supra-racing-concept-news-details-specs/

Halfway down the page, it does say there is going to be 12 cars (including the supra gr concept car) and 2 new tracks.

If you take a look at the video, theres a few scenes that looks so much like Deep Forest.

While I'd love to believe it, there's no official sourcing in this article that points to the content, and the video is a promotional video made by Toyota using CG, not in-game footage from GT Sport.

While I'd love to believe it, there's no official sourcing in this article that points to the content, and the video is a promotional video made by Toyota using CG, not in-game footage from GT Sport.

True, theres no official source and the video was made by Toyota. But, do you remember the intro of Gran Turismo 1 where it features a tree swaying by the wind at the start. The first scene features a tree in Toyota's promo video - a bit of a coincidence.

If you look at the Veyron video in the game it is at Le Mans so would not read too much into anything since that video was made over six months ago.

CJ

Well, we already know Toyota is coming this month, right? The real question is "Will we get more?". I don't think so.
It's nice to see another confirmation anyway.
The only thing that still makes me wonder is the way they have tweeted it:

and describe it in the gran turismo website https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8194323.html ( The April Update ) kinda makes it sound like something big in the update IMO, or simply could be just an update in april is what they are reffering to given their translation misinterpretations. Who knows...

and describe it in the gran turismo website https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_8194323.html ( The April Update ) kinda makes it sound like something big in the update IMO, or simply could be just an update in april is what they are reffering to given their translation misinterpretations. Who knows...

"... in the April update" to me implies that we were supposed to know we're getting the April update (as usual) and also Supra alongside it.

I guess it's either an update worthy of a blog post announcement before its release because it's more than just cars and tracks, or it's coming out on monday the 30th.

They can add some new GT League events/layouts/scapes with Supra, update's 'form' will become similar to usual monthly updates and it will looks like The April Update.

Three things make me think there'll be no big update: 1. Audi update; 2. No teaser; 3. PD already hit their March milestone and they didn't say anything concrete about what's next.
Every previous update we had a teaser, but not this time. Why would PD change this? It is logical to assume that there's just nothing to tease. But we are talking about PD, so we can't really rely on logic.

Do we really need me of these plague like speculation threads?

You might as well say I think the Noddy car will be in it. The same thread every month.

Back