[APX] Team Apex

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by JWalker841, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ZSPaulus

ZSPaulus

I cant get a feel for the photography in GT5.. Every pic looks stale and sterile..

But ive seen some great pics around! Looking forward to seeing yours!

2. IISLYDWAYZII

IISLYDWAYZII (Banned)

Nice!

3. JWalker841

JWalker841

i feel the same. i take a pic...look at it...then delete it. i just can't seem to be happy with any of mine. but then again, i really never could take pictures to save my life. i can get good angles, i just suck with the settings. haha.

@SLYDWAYZ-you possibly lookin for a team..? ;) you were a beast on forza so i suspect you are gonna be a beast here too.

4. ZSPaulus

ZSPaulus

Any chance of some epic Apex GT5 drift action tonight? Otherwise i might just start on my journey in DeadSpace2 on the ol box.

5. Fadam

Fadam

Will have to come drift with you guys one night when i get my mic back. Send me a FR, Walker

6. JWalker841

JWalker841

you, sir, read my mind. im probably gonna get on in a few mins. and i got a new mic :)

@fadam - sounds great dude. i'll send a FR your way in a few mins.

7. avholic

avholic

I would love to join but (hic) I had a little drink (it's Saturday night) I don't wanna ram into you guys, besides drinkin and drifting don't mix :)

8. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Ok. This should be official, I am getting my g27 wheel around next week. So expect me to be on. =]

9. JWalker841

JWalker841

next week?!?! as in one week from today? or as in tomorrow through friday?

drinking and drifting makes for epicly funny sig quotes. hahaha

10. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Lol as in tomorrow through friday.

11. JWalker841

JWalker841

phew....i was gonna have to go jack the fedex truck and get your wheel for you if it wasn't coming till next week.

12. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Well, since my wheel never came in stock at fry's, I have decided to order the wheel on amazon. It says that it will be shipping today so expect me to be on in a few weeks :sly:

13. Redline215

Redline215

I would like to tryout for this. My PSN ID is Redline215.

14. JWalker841

JWalker841

man you've been gone for a looong time getto :(

@redline - hit me up on the ps3. i havnt been extremely active lately, but its getting close to motocross season, so ive been training a lot. i'll be on tomorrow for sure.

15. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Yeah I know, It should be coming on this Thursday. On this day forward, I will wait =)

16. snowylilmonster

snowylilmonster

I'd like to join. Just alil background on my drifting, I literally started drifting two weeks ago. I couldn't even figure out how to get a drift to last more than 3 seconds with comfort hards. I went through four cars (setups are all screwed up on them) till I found the one that fits me. My only problem is drifting period. (still working on that). I work night shifts so finding times to link up might be a problem.

17. IISLYDWAYZII

IISLYDWAYZII (Banned)

Let it happen and we'll see.

I mean, I wanna tryout!

18. ISLYDWAYZI

ISLYDWAYZI

sup guys been looking for a team to get involved with, i live in japan, drive/drift/touge race an s13 irl, and formerly drifted on forza 3 with microsoft wheel. i currently have been playin GT5 for about a month and a half with Logitech DFGT wheel and i touge, race and drift, more touge and drift then race track style. i kinda stick to what i do in real life drift track and street race street

Drift cars:
    FC Rx7
    S13 CA-18 DET(P)
    D1 FC RX-7
    FD Rx7 efini model

Grip Cars:
    NSX Honda (P)
    Mazdaspeed Miata (P)
    S2000 (p)
    EK-9 Civic Hatch (P)
    GTR R32
    GTR R34
    Cappuccino non race mod
    EVO X
    Evo IV

19. ISLYDWAYZI

ISLYDWAYZI

and yea SLYD i did it cuz what would be more badass then us on a team together after like 2 years of just killin fools on forza ahah :tup:

20. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Pretty cool. Same goes for Walker, Jake n I. We are available today. Add Walker or me (ghettomahchoppa). Jake is inactive at the moment. =(

21. ISLYDWAYZI

ISLYDWAYZI

are you on right now ghetto?

22. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

No, not right now. I am suppose to get my g27 wheel today. Ill be on later today though.

23. JWalker841

JWalker841

whoa. for a second there i thought Slyd was talking to himself but then i realized that it was two different Slydwayz's. haha. and yeah, ill be on in an hour or so. just got home from school.

24. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Alright I got my wheel, but I got updates so Ill get on in a sec =)

25. thunderjolt

thunderjolt

I'm new to drifting and I would love to get a few tips off some teams.
    I've tried many cars. Like the Blitz and lots for random cars.
    I enjoy drifting in the Toyota FT-86 Concept 2010 (Love the Paint job I got it in).
    Also would like to have a tryout if possible?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  26. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Sure, what about tomorrow? That way, all of us could meet each other n drift.

27. thunderjolt

thunderjolt

I should be good with that. I live in the UK any time difference I should be aware of.

28. sharky123

sharky123

If you guys are going to hold a drift meet, shoot me a pm ill join in :]

29. Silvia_Tuned

Silvia_Tuned

Hey guys, we need to meet up at some day. I have not met some of you. Also, JWalker will not be on for I dont know how long. For now, Walker has put me in charge until he gets back. :]

30. avholic

avholic

Sure, add me on PSN. Sorry I've been inactive for a while, work and GF kept me occupied.