- 401

- Wollongong
- sb170773
Ok, supposed to run round 2 of our series tonight, had a good practice last night without issue, today all I get is slow loading screens, and a connection error with ID 1:6399.
Can someone please tell PD they need to upgrade from using string for their network.
Edit, just reset everything, can get onto psn store, tried gt5 again and now I'm getting ID number 2:519
Did a network test for playstation and have Nat 2, 3.0 download, 576 upload and upnp available whatever that is.
Never had this issue before, buggered if I know.
Can someone please tell PD they need to upgrade from using string for their network.
Edit, just reset everything, can get onto psn store, tried gt5 again and now I'm getting ID number 2:519
Did a network test for playstation and have Nat 2, 3.0 download, 576 upload and upnp available whatever that is.
Never had this issue before, buggered if I know.
Last edited: