Are you staying home September 22, 2017?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 05XR8
  • 86 comments
  • 5,959 views

Are you staying home September 22?

  • Yes

    Votes: 60 54.5%
  • No

    Votes: 46 41.8%
  • I'll make my choice the day before.

    Votes: 4 3.6%

  • Total voters
    110
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but it's on the technicality that I usually have Fridays off anyways due to working 4, 10 hour days. :lol:
 
No, because the 22nd in NZ is still the 21st for the rest of the world, so I doubt it will be available on our 22nd.
I have taken the 25th off though, so I'll have a long weekend of PCARS2!
 
No and unfortunately I have a medical appointment on the 23rd and as a result won't be allowed to do any driving (or gaming) until the 24th!
 
Even if I didn't want to, I must be at home that day.

Lets just hope I'm not bothered and can in fact check the online then ;) (on PC)
 
Got my shift plan for next Week. Friday morning is on it so sadly no. But after that i have a closer look at it
 
Doesn't really matter to me since i wont be getting the game till Saturday :(
 
Only after 8 PM. Friday night is going to be awesome.

If the steam preload works as usual, i´ll have it on 0:01 AM, so i´ll probably just test two combos before going to bed and the bulk of the playing will be during the weekend.

We should have some online rooms set up for testing different cars and tracks. Everyone in this subforum will be online on the 23rd and 24th.
 
No, because the 22nd in NZ is still the 21st for the rest of the world, so I doubt it will be available on our 22nd.
I have taken the 25th off though, so I'll have a long weekend of PCARS2!
Hey, the date on my JB HiFi receipt reads, "Release date 22/09/17". I'm going with that. ;)
 
I STILL HAVE SCHOOL FFS:irked: Mum won't let me stay home, but it is the last day of school for the term so...
 
I only have 2 holidays left for this year (with the last week of December already accounted for) but yeah, September 22nd will be one of them. :)
 
I have to work through until 26th:nervous: So I will only get to try it on the odd evening once downloaded. I will probably just mess around with photomode settings and the weather settings until I have time to set up the wheel. Looking forward to it. 👍
 
Most likely not.... our post gets delivered early afternoon, so it would be a bit of a waste of a days holiday tbh
 
Unfortunately, I'll be working on Friday and through the weekend of release so I'll not be able to get any substantial playtime in. Off then for a couple of days though, so I'll be making up for lost time :D.
 
Most likely not.... our post gets delivered early afternoon, so it would be a bit of a waste of a days holiday tbh

Digital > post!

;)
 
No, and probably won't get much play time until October :( Hope to get a few hours sneaked in before that somehow.
 
It all depends on how much I have left to do on the house I'm renovating, probably not though as my post never comes until the afternoon (disc version for me) so it'd be a lot of the day wasted :(
 
I really want to schedule the day off, I'm just afraid that if there is a delay for what ever reason (there were a few with PC1), it will be a wasted.
 
Yep, will have the day off , only have to pick up my daughter from school in the afternoon. She'll be happy to watch cartoons :D
 
Back