Project CARS 2 Will Arrive September 22, Includes 11 Porsches Day One

Yes, we now live in a time where the amount of Porches your game features is now a marketing point.
The size and content of a car list has always being a selling point. New manufacturers coming to a game as always been a selling point as well.

That should be list but my edits aren't displaying for some reason.

My favourite Porsche is the 993 Speedster, but it's never been featured in a console driving game before. Somebody please make a digital rendition for me to drive!

Yes, we now live in a time where the amount of Porches your game features is now a marketing point.
Rightfully so. It is the most sought-after mark in racing due to its scarcity all these years. In a couple of years, this will wear off, but for now it is a major selling point.

September 22 is literally the start of the spring school holidays for me. I'm going away the following Monday...:scared:

What do you think guys that sell better than PCARS2 or GTS if both games will be released in September? And what will buy you personally? :rolleyes:

What do you think guys that sell better than PCARS2 or GTS if both games will be released in September? And what will buy you personally? :rolleyes:
GTS may sell better, but I wonder since it will be on XBOX, PS4 & PC.

I'm skipping GTS(may even skip F7). PC2(and a PS4) will be all I need this time.

We're shipping on September the 22nd.

I may have just announced the worst kept secret ever...

Thread title changed to reflect this. :D

Also, thanks for getting the E3 hype started a little early. 👍

Back