Ashes619 gallery - Updated 28/1 - Nissan GT-R

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 1,003 comments
Thank you everyone. Changing up how I update my gallery. I will only be showing my edited pictures (With a few exceptions) to minimize the amount of time it takes to upload, re-size and then post up here.

For all those that still want to see my un-edited pictures, I will provide a link to my "Full Sized Pics" folder of the car that is being uploaded. So I will not be re-sizing any of my un-edited shots unless it is for a competition.

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint many as I believe my edited shots look better anyway. This should result in more updates. 👍

Mercedes-Benz Stealth Model

My Un-Edited pictures
Feel free to post any here that you feel deserve to be. 👍​

Your gallery has got so many great shots since I last checked in. I'm not even halfway finished scrolling through the pages. :)👍

Great work yet again! I really like the editing in the alfa and bugatti sets 👍 👍 I really like your editing style hence this is one of my favorite galleries 👍 keep up the good work

Great work yet again! I really like the editing in the alfa and bugatti sets 👍 👍 I really like your editing style hence this is one of my favorite galleries 👍 keep up the good work

Thanks so much Soloracer3. I would like to keep updating but when I get turn outs like this, it really makes me double think if I should keep going. But as I said before on your gallery, I am glad that you are the one. 👍

So, I want to ask the people what would make them comment and visit my gallery more often. If I keep getting only one or two people commenting then it really makes me a little depressed when other galleries are receiving 10+. I don't expect to receive 10 but would like to get more then three from now on. Especially when there is more then one set in my update.

Thanks for any tips given to help improve my gallery. 👍👍👍

Get update again! My favourites sets are the Alfa and Bugatti. 👍
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, often people stop by and check out a gallery but don't post anything. I try to post something whenever I visit a gallery just to let the owner know I stopped by and because I know it is appreciated. Sometimes I might only have a couple of moments to check out whatever new content is in any of my subscribed threads and not have enough time to comment but I try to make a point of returning and posting one (as was the case with your last set this time). :)

Beautiful pics Ashes as always. I really like the wheel shot, but I think the link to the big pic is broken. I tried to super size it and it didn't work. Your edits are getting better and better every set. Wonderful Tii and Veyron pics in general.

Regarding the views, I've noticed that there are alot more galleries going up and it has made it difficult to comment on them all after every set. I try to keep up with yours and a couple others, however, because it feels like family - you and a few others have been in it for a long time and it's nice to come back to your galleries. Don't get discouraged, I just think people have become a little apathetic because of all the frequent comps and numerous galleries. The quality of your shots is getting better every time though, so it has nothing to do with that. Keep it up! :)

Kyoto-BMW-12-Edited-1.jpg

Oh my! :drool:

Yet an amazing update from you ashes :)

Get update again! My favourites sets are the Alfa and Bugatti. 👍
I don't think you are doing anything wrong, often people stop by and check out a gallery but don't post anything. I try to post something whenever I visit a gallery just to let the owner know I stopped by and because I know it is appreciated. Sometimes I might only have a couple of moments to check out whatever new content is in any of my subscribed threads and not have enough time to comment but I try to make a point of returning and posting one (as was the case with your last set this time). :)

I know what you mean. Still, I think people should at least say "good job" or "great work" or even just give it a thumbs up (:tup)

Beautiful pics Ashes as always. I really like the wheel shot, but I think the link to the big pic is broken. I tried to super size it and it didn't work. Your edits are getting better and better every set. Wonderful Tii and Veyron pics in general.

Regarding the views, I've noticed that there are alot more galleries going up and it has made it difficult to comment on them all after every set. I try to keep up with yours and a couple others, however, because it feels like family - you and a few others have been in it for a long time and it's nice to come back to your galleries. Don't get discouraged, I just think people have become a little apathetic because of all the frequent comps and numerous galleries. The quality of your shots is getting better every time though, so it has nothing to do with that. Keep it up! :)

Thanks. I think the wheel shot link is fine. I just tried it a few minutes a go and got the big picture up. And you are right about the galleries. I have seen a lot more with new posts then I used to see. There are some new galleries, some old galleries returning and, of course, the regulars.

Really like the BMW Tii and Veyron sets. Super job on the Tii set though.

Kyoto-BMW-12-Edited-1.jpg

Oh my! :drool:

Yet an amazing update from you ashes :)

I adore the 370z shots

Love the last HPA Audi shot. 👍 Great updates. :D

Lots of goodies here, really diggin the AMG shots.

And thanks to all of you that commented on my update. It was looking bad but after my rant I seemed to get a lot more. Maybe I should complain every update. :lol:
Personally, I think the best set from that update was the BMW. But I am glad everyone enjoyed different sets.

Some news that I will share with all of you. Sadly I can't update tonight as it is taking me longer then I thought to upload and re-size my edited pictures and there is more bad news for fans (Do I have any?) of my gallery.
This next update will finally mean I have caught back up to date. So after this update and maybe one or two DLC updates, I will more then likely not be updating for a while. The reason for this is that I will be focusing on my homework while getting my DLC update ready. After that, I will be in the possession of Battlefield 3 :D which I will be entertained with for a couple of weeks. After that, MW3 will be out and you better believe that I am getting that. That will be another couple weeks of entertainment and before you know it, that's a month down without an update.

It's not all bad news though, I may end up editing some of my old shots and show them as an update OR if there is a competition that I really want to be a part of.

To use the vernacular of the day - that sucks! ;) ...but I can completely see where you're coming from. Homework comes first young man! Also, Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 should be loads of fun. Take some pics of your MW3 exploits and start a MW3 gallery on CODPlanet! (I know, there isn't one...but maybe Jordan can start one?!)

Sucks how you can't update in a while. I understand your reason though, it's the same with me except I'm getting Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Thank you man! Your photos are very beautiful!
You are Australian?because for me Australia is so good!
I went stay for 3 munth 3 years ago in Adelaide!so good!

Your Nissan 370Z shots are spectacular! Well done Ashes! 👍 :drool:

PS: How could I be so rude as to ignore your news. :( Sad to see you fade from Photo istance.

Last edited:
Well, let's hope that MW3 sucks :D

:lol: Sadly for you it didn't. :sly:

Your Nissan 370Z shots are spectacular! Well done Ashes! 👍 :drool:

PS: How could I be so rude as to ignore your news. :( Sad to see you fade from Photo istance.

Well, there is some good news. I have decided to post a few more pics (Ones I should of a few months ago) and I have already gotten pictures for this weeks 2.0. I think I could also enter one of those pics into this weeks PMC.

I apologize for taken this long to come back but I have been addicted to Fifa Ultimate Team and still am but things are starting to slow down for me on there and I find myself getting pretty bored throughout the day. So, I finally decided to take a few pictures and next thing you know I am trying to get a great picture for this weeks comps and have captured a good 20 shots already.

But I'm sure you don't want to listen to me go on like this, I'm sure you want some PICTURES!!! :sly:

(I apologize if I have already posted some of these up)

Citroen

Lexus

Lamborghini

I hope you liked my pictures. I will hopefully have my new lot up by Saturday.

Woo its great to see you back! And what a wonderful return :drool: the colours of the Lexus set are amazing and I really like the moody lambo shots! Looking forward to seeing more again from you :)

Back