Assetto Corsa 33% off until March 10th on Steam!

• Thread starter GTsimms
  • 16 comments
Thought I could resist buying the game before I got a good pc but... now I bought it, couldn't resist a deal like that haha! I have the game, but not a pc to play it on :lol:

Thought I could resist buying the game before I got a good pc but... now I bought it, couldn't resist a deal like that haha! I have the game, but not a pc to play it on :lol:

What kind of PC? I didn't think mine could play it, but it does very well.

I did got this game from steam when I let my dad paid for me, then I give him cash back. Still download till finish for me to test this game if good or somewhat.

I can't play this game which I only get my old Nivida GT 520 from 2011. Other games are fine to play.

Last edited:
bought it like 3 days ago haha shows me for not following the gold rule of steam 'thou shalt not buy a product not on sale'

I'm planning on getting this, but my GPU's not capable for it, according to Can you RUN it. Lenovo Z570 ideapad (laptop).

I7-2670 QM @ 2.2 GHz (8 CPUS)
8 GB Ram
NVIDIA GT 540M.

Maybe if there's a graphics config file, perhaps?

JvM
Soon you'll be

- a smiling AC player -

:)

I'd like to drive more types of cars of more brands of the world (but sure I don't need 50 versions of a Miata), I hope will be added in the future

I'm planning on getting this, but my GPU's not capable for it, according to Can you RUN it. Lenovo Z570 ideapad (laptop).

I7-2670 QM @ 2.2 GHz (8 CPUS)
8 GB Ram
NVIDIA GT 540M.

Maybe if there's a graphics config file, perhaps?

they're 4 cores, 8 threads. not 8CPUs...

same specs of my laptop, it runs well with 60 FPS limit, 4x AA and Low settings for World and Shadows

Last edited:
I bought a copy Friday evening and I really like it:mischievous:. I'm still working on my wheel settings right now but, I'm real close to having them all set up:tup: It's a cool game. I must say, better then I first thought and what really sold me on it was Darin Gangi's review on it:bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back