Assetto corsa coming to PS4 and Xbox one

• Thread starter hennessey86
  • 10,511 comments
WTF are you on about? You're the one who brought up laser-scanning as a reason GT6 was superior (ignoring the fact that very little in GT6 is laser scanned). You're the one who implied that because after one year six months AC isn't perfect it's rubbish and nobody will buy the sequel, yet also claimed that GT6 and Pcars are superior and "complete" even though they both took six months or longer to reach this "complete" state and lots of people are excited about their sequels despite this. I discredit Goodwood because it's a one minute run up a slight incline, it's fun a few times and that's about it, it's certainly not a feature I would specifically buy a game for and after the first month it came out I don't think I ever drove on it again. I never said anything about the state of Silverstone, Brands, or Nuburgring so you're inserting words into my mouth there, nor do I have a problem with non-laser-scanned tracks so I'm not sure where you pulled that falsehood from. I have no problems with criticizing/bashing AC, I have a long list of complaints if you'd like to review them but they're all based on facts and not nonsense I pulled out of thin-air.

Just calm down dude. You're reading into this way too much.

What did you expect with the senna update? 24hrs of Lemans? Did you even gold any of the races? If you had you'd get nice prize cars which you can use online, set up your own championships. IIRC some people did exactly that. How was Senna assed? What did you expect. Please tell me, the curiosity is killing me!!!!

My friend, either you use a controller or you do not know what you are talking about. Cars are different in handling and significantly so. Take the Chaparall 2J for a spin then go drive the Tank car. My friend you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying 5 similar cars for 5 minutes and claiming everything feels the same is more than an outlandish generalization, it's ignorance.

May be more easy to forgive, but tell that to the people with Playstations who won't touch AC anymore. For them, AC was a complete waste for AAA price.

I've paid 46€ for the prestige edition of assetto corsa on launch day, that isn't a full AAA game price..

Normal AAA = 69'95€
Something Edition AAA = 79'95€

I've been quite critical with content difference and missing features of assetto corsa on PS4.
Just as I've been also critical with the console community treatment from kunos.
But i also really enjoy it! Love the physics,tyres model, FFB engine, laser scanned tracks and sounds.

I can also say that i have reported bugs and fails or even talked with Stefano casillo.
Things that i could ever done before with a GT game and report for example the none working camber on GT6 or have a talk with kazonuri.

Now I'm patiently waiting until the next update that will bring quite some new content and features.. Meanwhile I'm playing with dirt rally, Pcars in online leagues and assetto for pure driving joy.

One thing is sure... None game is perfect, but the point is to get the maximum enjoyment out of each.

That Friends of you don't want to touch more assetto.. I'm ok with that.. For example i don't gonna touch any GT anymore cause with pcars and assetto I've found games with a more accurate simulation level and competitive fast AI.

Quite funny thing that SMS and kunos are both quite more user friendly than polyphony with their support forums and that they both have less recourses also.

Like I just said and say again.. Nobody is perfect.

Just enjoy simracing and games...and if one game you Don't like it... Just as easy to sell it and get some bucks back for an other game

I've paid 46€ for the prestige edition of assetto corsa on launch day, that isn't a full AAA game price..

Normal AAA = 69'95€
Something Edition AAA = 79'95€

I've been quite critical with content difference and missing features of assetto corsa on PS4.
Just as I've been also critical with the console community treatment from kunos.
But i also really enjoy it! Love the physics,tyres model, FFB engine, laser scanned tracks and sounds.

I can also say that i have reported bugs and fails or even talked with Stefano casillo.
Things that i could ever done before with a GT game and report for example the none working camber on GT6 or have a talk with kazonuri.

Now I'm patiently waiting until the next update that will bring quite some new content and features.. Meanwhile I'm playing with dirt rally, Pcars in online leagues and assetto for pure driving joy.

One thing is sure... None game is perfect, but the point is to get the maximum enjoyment out of each.

That Friends of you don't want to touch more assetto.. I'm ok with that.. For example i don't gonna touch any GT anymore cause with pcars and assetto I've found games with a more accurate simulation level and competitive fast AI.

Quite funny thing that SMS and kunos are both quite more user friendly than polyphony with their support forums and that they both have less recourses also.

Like I just said and say again.. Nobody is perfect.

Just enjoy simracing and games...and if one game you Don't like it... Just as easy to sell it and get some bucks back for an other game

Everything good about AC on console that you say is good, is good. There are however things that detract from the experience (bugs and missing online custom lobbies) that may make you want to play something else till the next update rolls around. That is where my disappointment lies. Yes Kunos is a small team, yes they ported over the main part to console (the sim) but is it worth paying for like it released at launch? Think about people who don't have a lot of money. THink about those that don't have means to research about a game before buying it. They're expecting a good time when they buy the game. That is my problem with this method, and for others too. We feel ripped off. It will take time but we'd just wished we waited and not bought it or something. Noone likes feeling ripped off, I'm sure.

The negativity is too damn high!

I don't feel ripped off, I think we mostly got what we thought it would be before release. I remember people saying things like "if you want a great hotlapper .... AC". I still haven't driven half the cars because I spend so long with each one - in terms of play-hours per buck, it's doing me fine.

That's not to say I don't want improvements, and for sure some of them really ought to come in updates rather than as part of AC2. I'd like to it to track and display my fastest laps when doing quick events etc. DC-style leaderboards would be great.

I agree that AC2 needs to be a big step forward to (re-)capture interest once GTS and PC2 are out. (Pcars looked great but just couldn't keep me interested, who knows, same could be true of PC2). But if it releases a year or so later, it could easily get some attention.

AC2...It could get some attention...for sure....should it though? I'm left feeling a little sick at the thought AC2 should get any attention considering how poorly it was implemented to console. IMO of course.

Everything good about AC on console that you say is good, is good. There are however things that detract from the experience (bugs and missing online custom lobbies) that may make you want to play something else till the next update rolls around. That is where my disappointment lies. Yes Kunos is a small team, yes they ported over the main part to console (the sim) but is it worth paying for like it released at launch? Think about people who don't have a lot of money. THink about those that don't have means to research about a game before buying it. They're expecting a good time when they buy the game. That is my problem with this method, and for others too. We feel ripped off. It will take time but we'd just wished we waited and not bought it or something. Noone likes feeling ripped off, I'm sure.
Well.... They really did the game like much games on PC do.
They launch a basis game and improve it and add options and features pre release with free updates and with some community requested things or/ and fixes.

I just can complain for 2 things really.
1- custom button mapping.
2- customised lobbies.
Those 2 features should been in the basis game they launched on day one because they are basic in every sim game in those days.

For the rest... I don't feel ripped off really.
No game breaking bugs.. No game craches.

Every game has bugs and issues, like i said in GT6 camber does not work and there was some bugs more.... The problem....no maner to report that and it's still broken today.

Project CARS had also quite some bugs and issues, and still have, but you could report them on their support forum and help the development team to reproduce them so they can try to fix it.

How bigger and complex the games become more probability that there are none seen bugs in the game.... It's not the same a game be played by 30 devs than 1'5 million players.. The players will have more probabilities to encounter a bug.

So,I've paid happy my 46 bucks for assetto knowing that the game will grow through the post release support.
I would be disappointed if they don't try to improve, fix and add anything.

What did you expect with the senna update? 24hrs of Lemans? Did you even gold any of the races? If you had you'd get nice prize cars which you can use online, set up your own championships. IIRC some people did exactly that. How was Senna assed? What did you expect. Please tell me, the curiosity is killing me!!!!

My friend, either you use a controller or you do not know what you are talking about. Cars are different in handling and significantly so. Take the Chaparall 2J for a spin then go drive the Tank car. My friend you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying 5 similar cars for 5 minutes and claiming everything feels the same is more than an outlandish generalization, it's ignorance.

May be more easy to forgive, but tell that to the people with Playstations who won't touch AC anymore. For them, AC was a complete waste for AAA price.
Reg. Senna, it was sold by Kaz as - Relive Senna's career. Yea that wasn't half assed at all just like the top gear licence wasn't.

Reg. Your second question, i played with a controller and G27, as the old saying goes - If you assume, you make an ass ouut of you and...., not only do you assume i use a controller or i don't know what I'm on about, but you assume i used only 5 similar cars for 5 minutes. I only used 5 cars because they happened to be my go to cars after the majority of my 500 strong garage were utterly boring and samey to drive.

Just lol at your last sentence in the 2nd paragraph. You trashed Kunos for one thing then Lauded GT6 for going through the same circumstances, Kunos are out of touch with the community? Did they as their customers to open a thread asking questions to the main man only to give them the middle finger? Did they promote an awesomely massive track creator only to shrink and shrink it with each interview then say soon after release only it was 2 years after release and not as it was sold to us and you needed an appropriate mobile device to use.

I only bought GT6 for the track creator because of how disappointing GT5 was and now after 20 years PDI have lost me as a customer and i know I'm not the only one. Your claims regarding AC (Winning buyers back ) are relevant to GT too. I'd suggest opening your eyes and being more receptive to reality and not just molly codling a certain franchise. That's, ahem - ignorance.

Edit: lol just read the locked thread, Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Back in the day when I was broke, I was much more cautious about spending money. If I couldn't research something I wouldn't buy it unless I absolutely needed it and I certainly wouldn't risk $50-70, sight unseen on something. Caveat emptor and all that. The game has issues to be sure, but unless someone just crawled out from under a rock, when you're short on funds you don't throw money at games without first knowing what you're getting. Just common sense really.

How do you sell a digital copy that you bought from the PS store? ;-)

BTW this is why I only buy discs, they at least retain some value. Oh and they are usually cheaper having been discounted by all the retailers.

BTW this is why I only buy discs, they at least retain some value. Oh and they are usually cheaper having been discounted by all the retailers.
Haha that's a good question for sure.
I personally don't buy practicaly digitally the games.
Digital games I've got only some remakes of old games I've enjoyed and ps plus games.

I buy them the 99% of games on disc.
But for games that I'm not sure i will like i wait until its with a discounted price.

Reg. Senna, it was sold by Kaz as - Relive Senna's career. Yea that wasn't half assed at all just like the top gear licence wasn't.

Reg. Your second question, i played with a controller and G27, as the old saying goes - If you assume, you make an ass ouut of you and...., not only do you assume i use a controller or i don't know what I'm on about, but you assume i used only 5 similar cars for 5 minutes. I only used 5 cars because they happened to be my go to cars after the majority of my 500 strong garage were utterly boring and samey to drive.

Just lol at your last sentence in the 2nd paragraph. You trashed Kunos for one thing then Lauded GT6 for going through the same circumstances, Kunos are out of touch with the community? Did they as their customers to open a thread asking questions to the main man only to give them the middle finger? Did they promote an awesomely massive track creator only to shrink and shrink it with each interview then say soon after release only it was 2 years after release and not as it was sold to us and you needed an appropriate mobile device to use.

I only bought GT6 for the track creator because of how disappointing GT5 was and now after 20 years PDI have lost me as a customer and i know I'm not the only one. Your claims regarding AC (Winning buyers back ) are relevant to GT too. I'd suggest opening your eyes and being more receptive to reality and not just molly codling a certain franchise. That's, ahem - ignorance.

Edit: lol just read the locked thread, Unbelievable.
You made quite a few very good points. I'll comment on a couple of them. Track maker -- that was one of the main reasons I bought GT6. I hadn't played a racing video game since I was probably 10-15 years ago on my Commodore 64 or maybe a 386 PC. I figured if the game sucked at least I could have fun making tracks. Fortunately, I had a 10" Android tablet when the Course Maker finally appeared almost 2 years after release date. I would have lost my mind if I didn't own a tablet. Yeah, I know you can hack it onto your phones or PC, but just like you can hack making a lobby of just friends in AC...why should you have to go through all of those steps. And let's face it. That Course Maker is disgusting.

I think I've displayed my frustration and anger with Kunos regarding the console version of AC and I'm 100% a PC player now. Still, I call 'em like I see 'em. I did find it odd that @Grippy was going on about certain things, but then praising other titles which launched in just as bad shape. Since I started with GT6 I had no way to know this, but I remember people saying that GT6 was almost just a GT5 upgrade with some newer cars. If that isn't a reason to completely lose faith in a developer, considering they still haven't released a title on PS4 too, I don't know what would be.

Regarding physics and all of that stuff, I naively thought GT6 was "amazing!" at first. It was over a period of time when cars that were fairly similar to each other all started feeling 100% the same. Yes, a Tank Car felt different from a Chapparal 2J in every aspect, but it would be so easy to list 20-30 cars that should be different from each other that feel exactly the same. And then we probably had 10-20 of each of those cars. That's the part I hated. 97 Skylines & Miata's...:rolleyes: Finally, I don't know what Grippy did to get himself banned. Hopefully, its not permanent.

but I remember people saying that GT6 was almost just a GT5 upgrade with some newer cars. If that isn't a reason to completely lose faith in a developer, considering they still haven't released a title on PS4 too, I don't know what would be.

Oh you just hit a raw nerve here with me. GT6 is actually GT5.5. There was nothing in GT6 that an update pack wouldn't have added and if anything at release it had less features than what it replaced. e.g no track maker, no shuffle racing and a buggy online. Then they turned the GT5 servers off so *IF* you wanted to race your online friends you had to buy the new game.

And we won't even discuss how PD released a PS3 title 1 week before the PS4 launched! >:-( And it looks like it will take them 3 years to get one out for that when there is already talk about the PS5 being released next year.
http://www.ps5playstation5.com/ps5-confirmed-2018-release

Finally, I don't know what Grippy did to get himself banned. Hopefully, its not permanent.

Yes I wondered that too so I had a little look. He started this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/when-are-they-going-to-change-tyre-screech-sound.354903/ about tyre screeching and then proceeded to start an argument with the Mods. Not a good move IMHO because they do tend to get the last word in ;-)

Oh you just hit a raw nerve here with me. GT6 is actually GT5.5. There was nothing in GT6 that an update pack wouldn't have added and if anything at release it had less features than what it replaced. e.g no track maker, no shuffle racing and a buggy online. Then they turned the GT5 servers off so *IF* you wanted to race your online friends you had to buy the new game.

And we won't even discuss how PD released a PS3 title 1 week before the PS4 launched! >:-( And it looks like it will take them 3 years to get one out for that when there is already talk about the PS5 being released next year.
http://www.ps5playstation5.com/ps5-confirmed-2018-release

Yes I wondered that too so I had a little look. He started this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/when-are-they-going-to-change-tyre-screech-sound.354903/ about tyre screeching and then proceeded to start an argument with the Mods. Not a good move IMHO because they do tend to get the last word in ;-)
Okay...So you do agree that GT6 was more of an upgrade to GT5 than a brand spankin' new racing sim. I knew I wasn't nuts. Sometimes my memory gets a little foggy, but I swore I remembered a LOT of people making the same claim. Luckily for me, I had never played GT5 so I was unaware on a personal level. :D

Oh wow...If the PS5 comes out next year and GTSport releases in November or December of this year, that's pretty awful. :yuck:

Thanks for the link to the "Grippy Went Insane" thread. WTF? I can't believe he lost his mind like that. I certainly didn't agree with everything he had to say, but I usually found him to be level headed even to those he disagreed with. The topic was a bit silly to begin with. I hate polls too. Unless they are 100% inclusive of all possible answers, which they hardly ever are, don't make a poll. They're usually very biased to begin with. I must not mind the screeching of tires because until reading that thread I don't think I really thought about them much when I play AC. When I first began, I believe I may have turned them down just a hair. Like Lewis_H. said, the external sounds of screeching tires sound better than the in-cabin sounds. In my opinion, so do the engine/exhaust sounds. Gear boxes, Turbo whine, those types of things obviously are picked up better inside the cabin.

Oh you just hit a raw nerve here with me. GT6 is actually GT5.5.

Mmm for me GT6 was more a kind of GT5 prologue II or a GT2'5...:sly:

If we look to content and typical features of the saga..

GT6 has no second hand cars.
GT6 had no full resistance races.
GT6 career mode...very short and easy..
Licences.... To easy.
Special events offline... The moon:boggled: and goodwood.....and the senna events.
In GT5 there were a lot more.
Even the special events online.... Those of GT5 were a lot superior.
GT5 even received paid DLC's with track expansions and car packs.

GT6 started to focus only on the online lobbies, and they weren't even stable.
Let's see now with GTS... A game completly focused on online....

For me the real ecence of GT died with GT6.

If they make a GT4 remastering with online lobbies i would buy it yesterday.... That was for me the last real GT game... Huge and dificult...even AI was better on it than on GT5 & 6 :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot about the Moon. :rolleyes: I think I played that mode once. I believe I made it to a checkpoint or whatever the goal was, after a couple of tries. I failed to make the next checkpoint and after 3-4 attempts I just gave it up. I never beat the Goodwood time with the Red Bull car either. My God, I hated those stupid Red Bull cars - but not as much as I hated the Vision GT cars. :mad:

I really hope you guys get this next official update very soon. And I hope the lobbies give you guys everything you wanted/need. I'm sure they won't be 100% perfect, but if they're completely usable, stable and you can do 95% of what you would like to do, at least then you can use 'em and get that last bit patched in. It will be interesting to see how many people do come back once lobbies are working.

I never beat the Goodwood time with the Red Bull car either. My God, I hated those stupid Red Bull cars - but not as much as I hated the Vision GT cars. :mad:

I managed to get through 6 years of my GT career without ever driving those Red Bull X cars. I drove the Jr. one a couple times because at least it still had one foot in reality but the big ones I just had zero interest in driving because they were so over the top and ridiculous. I think I only drove a handful of the VGT cars too, but I did take full advantage of the Merc VGT glitch! :dopey:

I managed to get through 6 years of my GT career without ever driving those Red Bull X cars. I drove the Jr. one a couple times because at least it still had one foot in reality but the big ones I just had zero interest in driving because they were so over the top and ridiculous. I think I only drove a handful of the VGT cars too, but I did take full advantage of the Merc VGT glitch! :dopey:
I feel exactly the same as you regarding the Red Bull cars. I only used the Jr one as the others were ridiculous!

Most VGT I quite liked so used them a fair bit. I felt about Chaparral how I did about the Red Bull silly cars too.

Back in the day when I was broke, I was much more cautious about spending money. If I couldn't research something I wouldn't buy it unless I absolutely needed it and I certainly wouldn't risk $50-70, sight unseen on something. Caveat emptor and all that. The game has issues to be sure, but unless someone just crawled out from under a rock, when you're short on funds you don't throw money at games without first knowing what you're getting. Just common sense really.
Today i am hesitant to buy games before release or if i cant find out much about them, so i either dont buy the game or I'm prepared to aacept that i may be pissing my money down the drain and move on.

I bought Rory Mcaroy (Cant remember the spelling lol ) golf because my mates had it and I've only played it twice as it bored me. I was prepared for that though so it's ok. I bought AC fully well knowing how the game is constantly in development and lacking certain things. Consumers should know what they are buying or be prepared to make a loss.

A good idea is to buy discs and if it's a game you play all the time buy it digitally in the sale and sell or give the disc to a friend. I nearly bought AC in the digital sale, i will do at some point.
Mmm for me GT6 was more a kind of GT5 prologue II or a GT2'5...:sly:

If we look to content and typical features of the saga..

GT6 has no second hand cars.
GT6 had no full resistance races.
GT6 career mode...very short and easy..
Licences.... To easy.
Special events offline... The moon:boggled: and goodwood.....and the senna events.
In GT5 there were a lot more.
Even the special events online.... Those of GT5 were a lot superior.
GT5 even received paid DLC's with track expansions and car packs.

GT6 started to focus only on the online lobbies, and they weren't even stable.
Let's see now with GTS... A game completly focused on online....

For me the real ecence of GT died with GT6.

If they make a GT4 remastering with online lobbies i would buy it yesterday.... That was for me the last real GT game... Huge and dificult...even AI was better on it than on GT5 & 6 :lol:
Shuffle racing was great fun, it wasn't added to GT6. Test feature was (DLC) pretty useful and was absent from GT6. Can't understanding the thinking behind this. On my PSN friends list there around 10-20 people playing GT5 at any one time, for GT6 there was only 2! These other players hadn't moved to PS4 either.

I loved GT4 too, for me it was the best in the series (Though 1-2 was more a part of my social life ), though i only really use to play it for 1 hour after work, so nowhere near as many hours the previous editions.

I feel exactly the same as you regarding the Red Bull cars. I only used the Jr one as the others were ridiculous!

Most VGT I quite liked so used them a fair bit. I felt about Chaparral how I did about the Red Bull silly cars too.
Ahhh...I forgot that there was a Junior Red Bull car. I probably used that a few times, but I'm sure it still collected a lot of dust in my garage.

Thank you for mentioning the Chaparral 2J. I wanted to strangle the people whining about how easy all the Seasonal Events were. Yet, they would only use the Suzuki GSX-R/4 or 2J when they were allowed to. :rolleyes: I made it a point to use anything but those two cars.

I didn't do the Vision GT glitch in December, 2013 when I started playing. I felt, as a first timer who's never participated in a single Gran Turismo game, using the glitch would somehow cheapen the experience. After all, aren't I supposed to start off with a slow piece of junk with hardly any skill and earn my way up? :P In hindsight, I wish I had done it so I could have sped through the nonsense quicker. I have a lot of complaints about GT6, but without it I wouldn't be where I'm at today...wasting my life away on a PC Sim Racing title... :lol: :lol: :lol: I still have a couple of people I consider friends from my GT6 playing days. I don't know if they'll go onto GTSport or not, but I know I won't be. :D

I loved the Red Bull, spent many hours racing them with friends at Daytona and Indianapolis, I really enjoyed the Goodwood event also...I knew I was the odd duck here :D

@ALB123 The Chaparral 2J I loved. It was their VGT I didn't like at all.
I liked the 2J...a really wish we had it in Assetto Corsa! I just didn't like how many freakin' Seasonal Events went by where if you were trying to compete against the rest of the leader board you had to use the 2J. Then there were those Seasonal Events where the Suzuki was the car to use for best possible time. THAT is what I didn't like. Now, I knew I wasn't going to be a Top 100 finisher anyway, so I would specifically use any car but those two in their respective PP Class.

Wouldn't a 2J be sweet in AC? Mmmmm mmmm! :D

@ALB123 The Chaparral 2J I loved. It was their VGT I didn't like at all.

Mmmm you didn't like the "laser" engine eh:D

OoqQ9V.gif

I expected something special from chaparral... But not an alien laser engined car...:lol::lol:

Also loved the classic chaparral racecars...

A 2J coming in a dlc pack with the "laser" scanned track of laguna seca would be :drool:

So we have a "Let's bash PD about GT5/6" thread now? I love it, great topic ;-)

To demonstrate how starved of content PS3 was I did the platinum trophy on both GT5 and GT6 on *both* my accounts.

My only regret about GT6 was not doing the money glitch and buying all the cars early on. But then at the end I had all the cars I wanted and nothing to spend all the money I had anyway. And the stupid garage system that would only let you store 500 cars!!!!!! Not to mention you could only have one tune per car so different tracks and weather was right out.

I ended up having three cars all differently colour coded depending on state of tune. And that *STUPID" oil change system and you couldn't do it from the pits in an online lobby so you needed two identical race cars for a night's racing or excuse yourself for an oil change!!!

Oh and tyre screeching with comfort tyres was abysmal! And then having lobbies where people demanded to be able to put race softs on standard Honda Civics and the like...Argghhhh!

Anyway it is good to hear that the vision cars are universally condemned here and that proves you guys have good taste ;-) So friends, grit your teeth because GT Sport will be full of them.

This is why I am sooooo disappointed with AC. Real cars, on real tracks with real physics, with real tuning options on real tyres and then having no one else to race against in cars that you choose where you choose :-( AC is just like playing tennis, you keep hitting the ball against the shed wall and returning your own serves. Yes it can be fun but sometimes you just want another like minded human on the other end ;-)

So we have a "Let's bash PD about GT5/6" thread now? I love it, great topic ;-)

To demonstrate how starved of content PS3 was I did the platinum trophy on both GT5 and GT6 on *both* my accounts.

My only regret about GT6 was not doing the money glitch and buying all the cars early on. But then at the end I had all the cars I wanted and nothing to spend all the money I had anyway. And the stupid garage system that would only let you store 500 cars!!!!!! Not to mention you could only have one tune per car so different tracks and weather was right out.

I ended up having three cars all differently colour coded depending on state of tune. And that *STUPID" oil change system and you couldn't do it from the pits in an online lobby so you needed two identical race cars for a night's racing or excuse yourself for an oil change!!!

Oh and tyre screeching with comfort tyres was abysmal! And then having lobbies where people demanded to be able to put race softs on standard Honda Civics and the like...Argghhhh!

Anyway it is good to hear that the vision cars are universally condemned here and that proves you guys have good taste ;-) So friends, grit your teeth because GT Sport will be full of them.

This is why I am sooooo disappointed with AC. Real cars, on real tracks with real physics, with real tuning options on real tyres and then having no one else to race against in cars that you choose where you choose :-( AC is just like playing tennis, you keep hitting the ball against the shed wall and returning your own serves. Yes it can be fun but sometimes you just want another like minded human on the other end ;-)
I did the money glitch in GT6, if it wasn't for that i dont think i would have played that game for longer than a week. In fact i spent more time doing the glitch than i did on offline play.

Nitpicking here, but it was three tunes per car, and yeah it still wasn't enough. I did the same as you and colour coded them.:)

Also the kick button got rid of those pesky race soft on road car types;), something I hope Kunos will implement, along with messaging in lobbies.

Latest Posts

Back