Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PS4 and XB1, Arrives June 23

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 2,573 comments
Anyone know if and how you save car setups? I like to dip in and out between career, special events and solo, and it's a pain trying to remember the changes that i make to all the different cars

Anyone know if and how you save car setups? I like to dip in and out between career, special events and solo, and it's a pain trying to remember the changes that i make to all the different cars
Yes, just figured that out today. Once you name the setup, go to top of page until the setup you want is highlighted in red. Then you can go back to race menu.

This is the best racing game on console hands down for me. I love it so damn much, constantly comparing it back to back with GTS and pCARS2, and I cannot wait to pop ACC back in. I can't stop playing it, and I'm so happy this got released on console.

I haven't even started a career yet, just sticking with custom race weekends.

I didn't pre order, so is that why Panorama, Suzuka, Laguna are locked? Can't find where to purchase the DLC, anyone know?

Triangle button. And don't forget L1 to load otherwise you'll overwrite your previous save

Yes, just figured that out today. Once you name the setup, go to top of page until the setup you want is highlighted in red. Then you can go back to race menu.

Thanks tried this yesterday and it's not quite intuitive about how you name it but I think it worked!
The problem was my wheel base was hiding/blocking the save option on the screen :lol:

I have a little story for those who maybe inspired to try the PC version of ACC like I was after I tried the PS4 version. I bought a cheap second hand RX 570 from China and put it in literally the worst PC (workstation) in the house which my wife had been using to watch youtube and disney channel on.. I just wanted to get it so I could look at the simulators I bought on the steam sale while I slowly save for parts to build a gaming PC (none of our workstations had gaming GPUs up till now). Got to try out Assetto Corsa OG today, Runs 120 frames.. Automobilista 2 runs.. well amazingly fast for a new game.. over 100 also by the looks.

Rfactor 2 doesn't run very fast.. Under 60 but close to 60. I didn't get to download ACC yet but I will try it tomorrow. I just downloaded them to a Dell T5500 with a single E5649 Xeon + the Rx 570. I bought that machine for 50 dollars 2 or 3 years ago, It's a 10 year old machine.. I'm really wondering why I didn't put a 80 dollar GPU in a workstation a while ago.. And now I'm wondering if I really do need a new gaming machine at all..Kind of a shame I already bought half the parts.. :)?. Because I already have another three workstations here that have dual Xeons and faster Xeons in them than that little T5500. I will post again tomorrow after I see how ACC runs on this pretty basic little machine. Hopefully it can make 60 frames.

Any one tried the wet hotstint special event at brands yet?
First lap was a mid 1:34 but then for the next 20 minutes I was around 1:36, like the tyres had special single lap grip and then settled down. But in the last 5-10 minutes, I had 4 spins, turn 1 coming off the brakes, turn 3 the rear snapped in braking I guess I touched a kerb and then twice in turn 4 after outbraking myself and getting out onto the slippy outside- i guess the tyre wear really started to kick in!

Anyway I finished like 50 seconds off the pace but still came in 30th, I guess not many people trying this one!!

Will definitely be trying again to complete without any excursions

Last edited:
Bit worried about FFB settings to fit consoles....

I just wanted it be equal as PC version, and I'm really happy with the FFB offered now....so I hope they don't screw it up.
Yeah I hope this is to improve FFB for wheels that don't work well, my T300RS feels great and works perfect so I hope they don't change that!

But good to hear an update. Nothing on FOV or seat position tho which is a shame as I can't drive from the dashboard view very well because I can't see the road!

It sounds like that's exactly what they have done...
I don't really understand why

I hope they are ready for all the complaints that the game has become broken from the Xbox users then.. :). I'm mortified that they will.. instead of increasing the frame rate on the PS4 pro and Xbox's.. that they will nerf to original PS4 back to 30 frames to match the other consoles rather than let it say up near 50.

Last edited:
I hope they are ready for all the complaints that the game has become broken from the Xbox users then.. :). I'm mortified that they will.. instead of increasing the frame rate on the PS4 pro and Xbox's.. that they will nerf to original PS4 back to 30 frames to match the other consoles rather than let it say up near 50.
I'd take a stable 30 over 25-40 any day of the week!

I was always getting blue screen and never been able to access the server list. Until today under 150 friends did the trick.

Same here... I deleted c.100 friends today, got under 150 and on line works fine. Constant blue screens before this.

Back