Assetto Corsa Competizione Now Available to Preorder on Console

Germany
Frankfurt am Main
GTP_mcfizzle
LotsaMcfizzle
Woohoo. GTWC and IGTC are my favorite racing series. I wish we could pre-order on PSN and download in advance but I'm okay with waiting and still getting the IGTC Pack. I can't wait for this to come out, even if I'm short on time to play.

Portugal
Seixal
zefthebestofcour
I beleive that only on PSStore you may get the PS4 Digital version....and at this momment it is not avalable there!!

United Kingdom
Jamaican living in UK
Hygrade-B
So we won't get a digital pre order we have to purchase on the release day which is strange.
I wonder is it to do with the money PSN will make from dvd sales

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I beleive that only on PSStore you may get the PS4 Digital version....and at this momment it is not avalable there!!
Yes. As it says in the article:
The Article
If you’re planning on picking up ACC, you can pre-order it from today. Priced at $39.99 (£34.99), it’s available for pre-order both as physical disc editions on both consoles, and as a digital download for Xbox One. PS4 players will also be able to buy the digital version from its launch date — June 23 — through the PlayStation Store.

Klondike_rush
Im so hyped for this. I dont want to preorder though, but if its get good review on GTP I ill buy it instanly :-)

Canada
Canada
I'm definitely waiting to see if it will be 60fps before preordering. 30fps is no go for me.

Good call. WRC 8’s 30fps was not enough for me on my standard PS4. The good news is we can order after it’s out on PS4 and still get the bonus content.