Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,119 comments
What do you mean with "... find the resolution"?
If you mean "solution", I made it by myself. Stylus is available as an extension/addon for Firefox and Chrome/Chromium and in addition a tiny little peace of code I made.
I can share it, if any interested for. :)

While on the RD site, pasted, overwrite and append gives this
Untitled.png

Hi all. Need help, please. These are my settings for screenshots. But after instaling the newest driver for my gtx1070, CSP preview 245 and the latest SOL (can´t tell wich one) all my screenshots come out totally black. Any ideas?

EDIT: Partially fixed. Just turn on FXAA in the CM graphics options

Capturar.JPG

Last edited:
You win the innerwebs today. Every site now isn't eye searing, its the only thing left that I dont have dark.
thanks for that portakal

Now whats the fix to not have RD layout a skinny lane down the middle and 50% of the screen not used?

Interesting thing, I'm the opposite. Dark themed pages are physically painful to me after about 60 seconds and if it's text the lines of text burn lines into my retinas and for about 10 minutes everything is like I'm looking through window blinds. Apparently it's because I have a slight astigmatism. I now have glasses that somewhat correct the astigmatism but I still can't do dark pages.

While on the RD site, pasted, overwrite and append gives this
Try this exported one, but this is with disabled right sidebar. If you want the sidebar delete sidebar code before.
Extract archive and import into Stylus from file.

Attachments

• racedepartment_new_layout_fixed.zip
    512 bytes · Views: 22
UPDATE !

Ferrari 641/2 (1990) by ASR Formula Version 1.02 [Free Download]
Release : 31/10/2019
Link :
https://www.asrformula.com/mods/assetto-corsa/free-cars-ac/ferrari-641-2-1990/

Installation notes:
Copy the content folder inside “AC Files” to your AC directory.
Please, be sure to install our custom driver inside “assettocorsa\content\driver”.

Changelog:
– Fix FPS Performance
– Update Driver Model Shaders
– Update PitCrew Texture

;)

Last edited:
When on https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/, which has always been my start page, the quick search on the upper left doesn't just give you the AC results anymore but gives you ALL results which is useless unless you want to scroll through pages and pages of mods from other games. Searching as I once knew it has ended :(

Well, I guess if you're unwilling to slightly change your method then it has indeed ended. But the truth is, it has not ended. I just searched the same way I've always searched for mods, it worked perfectly fine, worked exactly the same as it did before, and only brought back mods for AC. Took me about 15 seconds to produce these results, it's not difficult man. Go to the AC mods forum, click in the search box, tell it to only search this forum and search titles only, Bob's your uncle.

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 3.26.55 PM.png

Ta da!

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 3.21.58 PM.png

Well, I guess if you're unwilling to slightly change your method then it has indeed ended. But the truth is, it has not ended. I just searched the same way I've always searched for mods, it worked perfectly fine, worked exactly the same as it did before, and only brought back mods for AC. Took me about 15 seconds to produce these results, it's not difficult man. Go to the AC mods forum, click in the search box, tell it to only search this forum and search titles only, Bob's your uncle.

View attachment 861945

Ta da!

View attachment 861943

https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/assetto-corsa-mods.36/

Okay got it now, clicked on titles only, Robert is your mother's brother

Last edited:
The one thing I admire most about Legion is the man's humbleness.

Released in the last few days and flying under the radar as usual, we now have the 1984 BMW 635 CSI Group A :bowdown:

All 4 layouts of Sebring, 1998??...12 Hours Circuit, Grand Prix Circuit, Johnson Club Circuit and the School Circuit 👍👍👍

And lastly, Phoenix, 1999 - 2011?? Oval and Road course :scared:

:cheers:

Legion's Sebring is the same as released by AC Track Reboot... with 3 extra layouts, which is actually the updated VLM track, 2010.

What about RTM Jesko?)
nobody is willing to leak it because most of people who leaked rtm's mods got blacklisted aka he doesn't give you the mod and takes your money away. I really like the selection of the cars rtm is making but they are not worth the price. the Valkyrie amr pro costs 99$ which is not worth it at all physics taken from a kunos car. Stolen hum 3d model and ripped sounds from a another is just not worth it imo.

Happy Halloween!!! :)

Circuit de Ledenon 2008

Tried to contact Pset before but he seems not to be in the scene now for a while. :(
AleDaRimini give me the Ok for his AI files, thx. :=)

This track is definitely worth a closer look. I began there with a few laps and wondered why it look´s so weird. Many black boxes behind objects ... :(
Some BIG holes too, so I began to fix it as far I could.
Fanapryde helped a lot as tester for a long time and leBluem had a helping hand too. Thx! :)

Trees could be optimized, if some one want to help... please contact me. :)

Some more fixes and hopefully nothing worse than before. ;)
https://sharemods.com/38xk5qktbhwr/circuit_de_ledenon_v1.25.7z.html

Hope you enjoy it and please give some feedback. :cheers:

circuit_de_ledenon_01.jpg

circuit_de_ledenon_02.jpg

People don't even take 2 minutes to read a changelog or see the clip that summarizes Ilja's (free) work for the last 3 months. Not even when something's wrong. :confused:

You have to disable one of the 2 light bounce options available, because they're both enabled. Settings, CSP, extra fx. It would probably be a good idea to leave the new one on.

Yeah I already figure this out myself days ago... but thank anyway... :indiff:

Legion's Sebring is the same as released by AC Track Reboot... with 3 extra layouts, which is actually the updated VLM track, 2010.

Yep it's exact same Sebring as AC Track Reboot, but it don't have the same Sol/CSP support. (It looks horrible at night time) So I made a backup copy and exchange Legion's Sebring KN5 names (Sebring_90s.kn5 to Sebring.kn5) with Reboots. Now all four layouts have the same night lights as the Reboot version.

....but it don't have the same Sol/CSP support. (It looks horrible at night time) So I made a backup copy and exchange Legion's Sebring KN5 names (Sebring_90s.kn5 to Sebring.kn5) with Reboots. Now all four layouts have the same night lights as the Reboot version.

Yeah, I really need to get around to making configs with my tracks, but I'm usually off starting something new so never get around to it. Maybe the day after tomorrow. (did someone say cameras)

Yeah I already figure this out myself days ago... but thank anyway... :indiff:
Yep it's exact same Sebring as AC Track Reboot, but it don't have the same Sol/CSP support. (It looks horrible at night time) So I made a backup copy and exchange Legion's Sebring KN5 names (Sebring_90s.kn5 to Sebring.kn5) with Reboots. Now all four layouts have the same night lights as the Reboot version.
It´s easier to just copy and rename newest sebring config ini to sebring_90s.ini and you get also new Grass FX on top. ;)

I also tried that version of Sebring , and done well , only the lack of additional TV cam penalizes it a little , then in the night phase( Sol) the lighting of the track and very sparse , despite many light points

).../... So I made a backup copy and exchange Legion's Sebring KN5 names (Sebring_90s.kn5 to Sebring.kn5) with Reboots. Now all four layouts have the same night lights as the Reboot version.

Yeah, I really need to get around to making configs with my tracks, but I'm usually off starting something new so never get around to it. Maybe the day after tomorrow. (did someone say cameras)

I also changed Sebring like Meltfire did, mainly because I wanted to keep my previous set lap times on Reboot version of Sebring.
It all works fine, but when using (only then) the 'normal' Sebring layout, I get this ERROR message. I can click past it and then the track loads and works well. I can't see anything missing, but it keeps happening on this layout, the others are not affected.

error.png

I have no clue what triggers it, but it's a bit disturbing, so if anyone could give a tip how to get rid of it... 👍:cheers:

I also changed Sebring like Meltfire did, mainly because I wanted to keep my previous set lap times on Reboot version of Sebring.
It all works fine, but when using (only then) the 'normal' Sebring layout, I get this ERROR message. I can click past it and then the track loads and works well. I can't see anything missing, but it keeps happening on this layout, the others are not affected.

View attachment 862012

I have no clue what triggers it, but it's a bit disturbing, so if anyone could give a tip how to get rid of it... 👍:cheers:
I have the same with Legion's version...
And there is a texture issue with the fences.
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_sebring_90s_31-10-119-22-30-10.jpg

Also, the pit equipement is waving around as are the pitbuilding fences at the back (stairs and balconies) .. when I use the CSP :)

I have the same with Legion's version...
And there is a texture issue with the fences...
Also, the pit equipement is waving around as are the pitbuilding fences at the back (stairs and balconies) .....

I'll get on the fixes. I think I started this years ago before I started using Blender. Separating the meshes for the different layouts has left behind a few glitches.

Also, the pit equipement is waving around as are the pitbuilding fences at the back (stairs and balconies) .. when I use the CSP :)
Extract the ini to ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\sebring_90s.ini and windy waving things are gone. :)
It´s the renamed original sebring config ini from Blamer & LeBluem that I mentioned before. :cheers:

Attachments

• sebring_90s.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 62
Extract the ini to ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\sebring_90s.ini and windy waving things are gone. :)
It´s the renamed original sebring config ini from Blamer & LeBluem that I mentioned before. :cheers:
if you'd put the ini in the tracks\loaded folder you would get the updates from CM when/if I or LeBluem will build them

View attachment 862012

I had try removing the text

[MODEL_9]
FILE=extra_bits.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

from the model.ini text file. That will stop error message, but It will removed the white line on turn 17 before start/finish straight.

Unless you don't mind that it's best wait for Legion.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back