Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,587 comments
Hey everybody - going back and remaking some of the earlier Touring Car Legends guides in final preparation for the Pre-Christmas Release! They are now in 3-6 lap format, more detailed, and longer (Which is better, right?!) You also get to see versions of the cars that are as close to 1.0 public release as it can get!

How does this GTAm compare to the GTAm on Race Department by Pessio?

the car mod you're using is probably broken or corrupted.
Not necessarlily. I had a few race canceled (still have them sometimes) with perfectly good mods (E.g. ben O'Bro's Caterhams) and tracks. Retrying a few times mostly makes them work, so is reverting to an earlier CSP version.
Which makes me think it is related to CSP.
Though going back, trying another car and retrying the one that did not work before, suddenly loads fine too.
On the other hand, since I heard from people that they never had the race canceled issue, it may also have to do with the systems.

Not necessarlily. I had a few race canceled (still have them sometimes) with perfectly good mods (E.g. ben O'Bro's Caterhams) and tracks. Retrying a few times mostly makes them work, so is reverting to an earlier CSP version.
Which makes me think it is related to CSP.
Though going back, trying another car and retrying the one that did not work before, suddenly loads fine too.
On the other hand, since I heard from people that they never had the race canceled issue, it may also have to do with the systems.

Ok I finally fond the probleme . I had to uninstal reshade because I don’t know why but it’s don’t work ‍♂️.
So now it’s work
Big thanks for helping me.

nobody wanted me to post this:
sx LeMans v1.4 - already updated:
-corrected screen on 1st chic, added more lights+cranes+custom digital racing flags
-better visual tarmac, completed reflectors, added grassfx in track config, offtrack cars look better
-still available: smaller textures pack : mediafire.com/file/idak2h3jhcpa1oe/sx_lemans_SmallerTexturesPack.7z
-extras in "sx_lemans\_extras" folder:
---performance layouts
---collidable cones in "sx_lemans\_extras\cones_moveable.zip"
---screens with stflow shader "sx_lemans\_extras\screens_stflow.zip"
---helis with stflow shader "sx_lemans\_extras\helis_stFlow.zip"
-thanks to Mascot for helicopters
-thanks for help to atm unnamed person
-things to come (wip): ac-spectators, optimized barriers
-clean install recommended

it comes with config in "ac\extension\config\tracks\..."
better put it in "ac\extension\config\tracks\loaded\..."

heli_Record.gif

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...09517056/heli_Record.gif?width=500&height=308

Last edited:
sx LeMans v1.3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r2cwsdcuyagduak/sx_lemans_1.3.7z
-corrected screen on 1st chic, added more lights+cranes+custom digital racing flags
-better visual tarmac, completed reflectors, added grassfx in track config, offtrack cars look better
-still available: smaller textures pack : mediafire.com/file/idak2h3jhcpa1oe/sx_lemans_SmallerTexturesPack.7z
---performance layouts
View attachment 862288
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...09517056/heli_Record.gif?width=500&height=308

Nice! Thanks.

Hi Zin5ki

I fround you through all the conversions you made, really thanks.

THe Nr 16 Oldsmobile, has it been released? reminds me of the rocket sports Oldsmobile.

DnaFgYY.jpg

Assetto Corsa now has more IMSA GTO cars than any other game!
[/QUOTE]

Any luck finding the Oldsmobile? It's the one GTO I'm sorely missing. I'd also like to find the Mustang. I have all the other cars in thr pic but that version of the Mustang looks better than the one I've found.

Where can I find these cars? I recently got the VRC Camaro and want some company for it.

Try searching Assettoland and YouTube. That's where I found most of them.

Many thanks for this, a rare jewel to be sure. Do you know where I can find the Oldsmoble Cutlass GTO of this era if it exists for AC? It's the only IMSA GTO of this era I'm missing for my dream GTO grid.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO FIX THAT?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!! :dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

You need the edit the driver position via the CM Showroom function in CM. My copy of that mod had no driver animation files so I copied the driver animation files from another vintage Camaro mod then used CM to adjust the driver position accordingly. Good luck!

...downloaded the IMSA version, - but here too... suspension:

m7NXs3IjsURoocFKHkj61qCsk_tT6jLktDIPR9_1_dhBPD3L4jQVLC3nSZwy2Fk0UbvyK2vcBmd4WdqxnTTl=w1920-h989

A way to fix the suspension file?...

Sent this reply earlier to the wrong person.
You need the edit the driver position via the CM Showroom function in CM. My copy of that mod had no driver animation files so I copied the driver animation files from another vintage Camaro mod then used CM to adjust the driver position accordingly. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
sx LeMans v1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdd2m7a74ho8v2z/sx_lemans_1.4.7z
---performance layouts
View attachment 862288

Download not work :banghead::banghead:

Whats up with mediafire?I tried ddo download a few things (not specifically from this forum),and i cant.They have this "Generating new download key" feature now,which never works.

---performance layouts
View attachment 862288
The mediafire link doesn't work for me, can you reupload it??

why are you angry? did you pay for it and he run away with your money?
you could be more polite and ask for a fix (if it really doesn't work, I didn't download it)

I think people (no modders) don't really get how many hours of free time go into something like a skin or a config, not talking about apps, cars or tracks...

See that I'm not angry maybe I expressed myself badly or you misunderstood me, I was simply sorry because I could not download the track update
It is not true that I do not appreciate your fantastic and hard work, I have simply been misunderstood and if you were offended it was not my intention to do so and I apologize

Last edited:
---performance layouts
View attachment 862288
Fantastic updates!
@leBluem, please thank your good friend 'nobody' for me, if you happen to see him again.
I've done a set of alternative animated screens to add some variety around the track, as in the original download the same set is just repeated. Unzip and drop the 'skins' folder into the main track folder, and activate the 'Mascot screens' skin. These have adjusted aspect ratios too, so they look correct when applied to the screens out on the track.
Note, the animated screens must be activated first. These are in the '_extras' folder in the original track download and need unzipping into the main track folder. Ditto if you want the helicopter blades animated.
@leBluem, tell 'nobody' that if he likes these he can include them as the default screens in any further track updates to save them having to be activated as a skin.

screens.PNG

https://anonfiles.com/a3w2L69en5/skins_zip

baloons is a config thing, check/use included config (or the one from github), maybe CM doesn't install it right with drag_n_drop

I installed the track the 'normal' way, not using CM install.
I looked into the config.ini but my knowledge is not sufficient I guess...can't find a way to fix that flash.
So for now I renamed the jouxplanerainbowcheck (that shows the issue) and now I have two jouxplanerainbowstripes, but none of them flashes :confused:

I'm guessing @Masscot knows how to ?

Ufo's are gone and look like street lamps now ;)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back