I wish it were something like that but I don't use Cloudflare.I've been victimised by this behaviour as well.
In clicking around, I came across a little CSP dialog grumbling about "unable to reach". I dismissed it (ie closed it), cos it was too vague to be useful, but it's been nagging me, as I have to skip everytime I load in, every time I try to do CSP previews, Paint Shop in Showroom. So this morning I went looking for a setting to "turn off go look for updates/configs etc". There are a lot of lists of stuff, that CSP is trying to update and download, in Settings | Custom Shaders Patch | Patch. Configs, VAO, Textures etc, but nowhere I can find to turn this off.
That made me think about blocking those somewhere in my network stack, but that might generate... well, exactly what I'm seeing.
💡💡💡
And that made me think, "What if that's the problem?" I wasn't blocking anything outbound, but I do use Cloudflare Warp. Not for the VPN aspect, but for Cloudflare's fantastic, fast, robust network.
Easy to turn off and try, and Bingo! No more delays. There are many unknowable reasons of DNS, routing, reputation (that stuff all fetches from Github), soooo... ¯\(ツ)/¯
Hope it helps y'all.
What the needed font is ?how can i find it out?
That's really useful. Many thanksNot 100% sure if this HINT suggestion can assist you and other members that may be bothered from CM background updates... without the need of a third-party application.
Try the following (as shown in these images) by unchecking the 'Install Automatically' menu-function.
View attachment 1350730
View attachment 1350731
When updates are available you will see a new 'Install # entries' menu-function. Just click it and updates will install - when you want to, and not in the middle of eg. racing...
View attachment 1350734
Hope this HINT helps.
How do I find and sign in to this account? I've never recieved update notices on any of my RSS purchases.
View attachment 1350722View attachment 1350724
Hi all, when I compare the actual car with the Ford GT40MKII from WSC Legends, the proportions seem to be different, what do you guys think?
For me, I turned this off about 2 years agoNot 100% sure if this HINT suggestion can assist you and other members that may be bothered from CM background updates... without the need of a third-party application.
Try the following (as shown in these images) by unchecking the 'Install Automatically' menu-function.
View attachment 1350730
View attachment 1350731
When updates are available you will see a new 'Install # entries' menu-function. Just click it and updates will install - when you want to, and not in the middle of eg. racing...
View attachment 1350734
Hope this HINT helps.
wow, got the chills watching this! great work!🤫😁
![]()
175.86 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
Physics Experiments introduced in the last previewRandom unrelated to my last post question...
View attachment 1350804
VIR, full course, but this part is shared with pretty much all the coursed(I run the Grand West the most with street cars), climbing esses the 2nd left side curb, I noticed now that if I just touched the curb it just instantly tossed the car around. I ran literally thousands of km around this track in AC and never really noticed this happen before. So far I ran 2 RSS GT1 cars(550 and the Saleen) both does this, but the NGT Porsche didn't seem to do it. Not sure if its a setup problem or something else. The car does run pretty low but this being uphill portion the car is not really in full compression here....
I remember there used to be some issue with CSP physics and curb interaction but not sure....running 0.2.3 Preview 1 currently
I am not using the latest CSP preview though, last time I ran that for some reason it won't actually load the game.
Understandable. But I am surprised there hasn't been more versions out there. Thanks for taking a look!Cont. my previous post with the 962, I decided to take a look at the models and... Yeah, it's not worth the time at all. They look very dated.
View attachment 1350760
View attachment 1350761
Absolutely not worth it
Thanks man, that totally workedShould be an entry in the digitalinstruments.ini file in the data folder about rev or rpm tags which you should delete.
Hi everyone, I modified the engine compartment of three versions of the Ferrari F430 GT that Velo published a long time ago... If anyone is interested I can post the link...
Ferrari F430 GT2
Ferrari F430 GT3 '07
Ferrari F430 GT3 Scuderia
Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.
This is a great addition to my AC.
I can PM you what is wrong with it, if you are interested.
I post a video that would make it very interesting, but might also be impossible, but just for giggle.
The AC Jerez is extremely dated and quite inaccurate. And that's me being diplomatic.Maybe one day we'll have a good version of present-day Jerez for AC... God I'm so jealous of the RF2 guys.
![]()
Steam Workshop::Circuito de Jerez v1.26
steamcommunity.com
It looks much, much better than alexmeyer's cartoonish version.
Did you check the @Breathe track listings because there are a few Jerez circuit alternatives, if I well remember.Maybe one day we'll have a good version of present-day Jerez for AC... God I'm so jealous of the RF2 guys.
![]()
Steam Workshop::Circuito de Jerez v1.26
steamcommunity.com
It looks much, much better than alexmeyer's cartoonish version.
Yeah, I did. And it still looks terrible. Not matter how much you polish it, a turd is a turd lolDid you check the @Breathe track listings because there are a few Jerez circuit alternatives, if I well remember.
There is also a improvement for this AlexMeyer version at:
Tracks - jerez - PRM (exits) - 3dtrees - VAO - visual improvements
ludwig6666 submitted a new resource: jerez - PRM (exits) - 3dtrees - VAO - visual improvements - prm, 3dtrees Read more about this resource...www.overtake.gg
Jerez 1997 Sponsors
This track skin is for "jerez" track mod. Preview and screenshots Installation: copy the content folder to "assettocorsa" folder. For content creators: If you are uploading a video with one of my sound mods or trackskin please mention me as...www.overtake.gg
Tracks - Adding spectators to Circuito de Jerez
juanabolche submitted a new resource: Adding spectators to Circuito de Jerez - Circuito de Jerez Hi everyone. Personally, I don't like circuits without audiences, it takes away a lot of atmosphere. Therefore, I share a little mod for the Circuito de Jerez-Ángel Nieto, that adds spectators to...www.overtake.gg
Shame AMS2 is so bloody big, 100 gigs and I use at most 15 cars lolThe AC Jerez is extremely dated and quite inaccurate. And that's me being diplomatic.
I've found that AMS2 is the place to go for a good version.
Man, I recommend a lot of free time, a lot of practice and then you can make your own flawless version...Yeah, I did. And it still looks terrible. Not matter how much you polish it, a turd is a turd lol