Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,192 comments
Just to name a few - but as I've learned people are ungrateful and you can't release stuff in 'Early access' without people acting very entitled that the mod you have spent time on, and made available for people to download for free isn't 100% perfect! So these might see the light of day some time.

You are so right. I even made a post a few weeks ago about it. Complains and more complains about free content. Gimme a break please... :rolleyes:
As I said before, if someone don't like, just delete it. If someone is a PC and modding guru, just change what he/she wants.
If want to help in some way, just PM the Author of the mod and offer help.

Therefore, if the mod doesn't explode your PC , just please share a thank you or at least press the 'like' tab and all it will be fine.

But for some, the 'messages number' item, under the profile picture is like its bigger than yours...

Cheers,
Paulo

hi , tried thse skins on Kunos GT3 mode and it seems not working ?

These Skins are not for the Kunos Ferrari 488 GT3.
These Skins are for the Ferrari from "MasterKey".
I created this Skins for the Kunos Cars on Racepartmend.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-488-gt3-wochenspiegel-wtm-racing-n24h-2019.31848/

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/racing-one-vln-ferrari-488-gt3-2020.30884/

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/4x-skins-n24h-2019.31673/

I'm working on making replica TV camera replays of the 1988 mod tracks(and a few others) from around 1988-1991.
I edited these to mimic how they were back in the day, using period footage as the base reference for each camera's position, start and end points, within kseditor. I had to improvise as best as I could, wherever track layouts differed.
The more accurate the track models, the more accurate the cameras can be.
(VHS filters not included :P)

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-1991-barcelona-tv-replay-cameras.32439/

thanks for your effort! You are doing a stellar job that transforms these older tracks in replay to a higher dimension.

I've added a flames.ini, flames_presets.ini, and flame textures to a mod that didn't previously have them. I also adjusted their positions in CM yet the flames don't show when driving. Any clues/ideas as to why? :confused:

Anyone have it?

https://sharemods.com/n79tk11udcut

ry1e.png

I've added a flames.ini, flames_presets.ini, and flame textures to a mod that didn't previously have them. I also adjusted their positions in CM yet the flames don't show when driving. Any clues/ideas as to why? :confused:

Have you checked the backfire section in sounds.ini - not sure but that can sometimes cause no flames if it's set up wrong. Someone else will have to step in as that's as far as my knowledge goes on that one :D

Have you checked the backfire section in sounds.ini - not sure but that can sometimes cause no flames if it's set up wrong. Someone else will have to step in as that's as far as my knowledge goes on that one :D
That fixed it! I'm going to fiddle a bit with the event settings then upload it later today. I added side exhausts to my Shelby 350R Mustang mod, something I thought was sorely missing.

AC Car Mods :)

Missed those as I didn't scroll far enough lol. Erik Wispelway does make some good looking mods. He's been updating a lot of his stuff recently too
Though I use "Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos" and maybe that's a different group to AC Car Mods.

Ha well - it's very close to being finished - I've just been put off working on it by trying to please everybody with willow springs i'll post my update to WS soon - then i'll be back to fantasy tracks, as people can't say they're wrong, as they don't exist! i've got so much stuff that's unreleased.

CATHEDRAL ROCK

View attachment 913832

View attachment 913833

View attachment 913834

RED MOUNTAIN

View attachment 913835

View attachment 913836

View attachment 913837

View attachment 913838

THE FULL VERSION OF LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS CIRCUIT

View attachment 913839

View attachment 913840

SHAPWICK RACEWAY

View attachment 913841

View attachment 913842

View attachment 913843

Agriturismo Tentura

View attachment 913844

View attachment 913845

MAPLE CROSS

View attachment 913846

View attachment 913851

View attachment 913852

This so far unnamed Snowy track

View attachment 913853

View attachment 913854

View attachment 913855

View attachment 913856

Just to name a few - but as I've learned people are ungrateful and you can't release stuff in 'Early access' without people acting very entitled that the mod you have spent time on, and made available for people to download for free isn't 100% perfect! So these might see the light of day some time.
Thank you for your work. This stuff looks great. I happen to love fantasy tracks. Ones own creativity can be a wonderful thing to behold in a simulated world.

this group had so many cars but then something happened and almost all their archive has gone. do you have any information about why? because if it was cause of legality then they wouldn't be able to keep going with these new cars, right?

Ha well - it's very close to being finished - I've just been put off working on it by trying to please everybody with willow springs i'll post my update to WS soon - then i'll be back to fantasy tracks, as people can't say they're wrong, as they don't exist! i've got so much stuff that's unreleased.

I know i gave you a little crap about the ferris wheel and buildings at WSIR, i am still thankful you decided to create the track. You did a great job with it and tons of people are having fun with it, and thats what counts. For people like me that also want an accurate version? Charge em. That's why i'm paying VRC for one. When you're doing these mods for free, you have no one to answer to so ignore the peanut gallery!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back