- 97

- Hong Kong
hi , tried thse skins on Kunos GT3 mode and it seems not working ?
hi , tried thse skins on Kunos GT3 mode and it seems not working ?
hi , tried thse skins on Kunos GT3 mode and it seems not working ?
hi , tried thse skins on Kunos GT3 mode and it seems not working ?
I'm working on making replica TV camera replays of the 1988 mod tracks(and a few others) from around 1988-1991.
I edited these to mimic how they were back in the day, using period footage as the base reference for each camera's position, start and end points, within kseditor. I had to improvise as best as I could, wherever track layouts differed.
The more accurate the track models, the more accurate the cameras can be.
(VHS filters not included)
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-1991-barcelona-tv-replay-cameras.32439/
Many thx !
No luck with this download unfortunately, Google states that it is forbidden....files are too large I guess...Appreciate any ideas though...Thanks in advance...![]()
please fix the private link so we can enjoy this masterpieceThe MediaFire link is not working, its just sent to private. Please fix!
I've added a flames.ini, flames_presets.ini, and flame textures to a mod that didn't previously have them. I also adjusted their positions in CM yet the flames don't show when driving. Any clues/ideas as to why?![]()
My reallife one kinda resemble it, tho it's a little newer
That fixed it! I'm going to fiddle a bit with the event settings then upload it later today. I added side exhausts to my Shelby 350R Mustang mod, something I thought was sorely missing.Have you checked the backfire section in sounds.ini - not sure but that can sometimes cause no flames if it's set up wrong. Someone else will have to step in as that's as far as my knowledge goes on that one![]()
F355 F1 CS
http://www.mediafire.com/file/240elusdohj5r60/ferrari_355_f1_cs.zip
![]()
Porsche Cayman GT4 Vorsteiner v0.9
https://mega.nz/file/PlxSQaoZ#OamFwi8PUyMUWCGglLvK6SwDjKB7-hv4JSiTI1lwYFQ
![]()
I never understood how to solve this problem. Lilliput does not exist in real life.![]()
AC Car ModsI'm liking the Cayman. Where are these from dude?
AC Car Mods![]()
Thank you for your work. This stuff looks great. I happen to love fantasy tracks. Ones own creativity can be a wonderful thing to behold in a simulated world.Ha well - it's very close to being finished - I've just been put off working on it by trying to please everybody with willow springs i'll post my update to WS soon - then i'll be back to fantasy tracks, as people can't say they're wrong, as they don't exist! i've got so much stuff that's unreleased.
CATHEDRAL ROCK
View attachment 913832
View attachment 913833
View attachment 913834
RED MOUNTAIN
View attachment 913835
View attachment 913836
View attachment 913837
View attachment 913838
THE FULL VERSION OF LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS CIRCUIT
View attachment 913839
View attachment 913840
SHAPWICK RACEWAY
View attachment 913841
View attachment 913842
View attachment 913843
Agriturismo Tentura
View attachment 913844
View attachment 913845
MAPLE CROSS
View attachment 913846
View attachment 913851
View attachment 913852
This so far unnamed Snowy track
View attachment 913853
View attachment 913854
View attachment 913855
View attachment 913856
Just to name a few - but as I've learned people are ungrateful and you can't release stuff in 'Early access' without people acting very entitled that the mod you have spent time on, and made available for people to download for free isn't 100% perfect! So these might see the light of day some time.
Yeah, but in the end it´s all "only" simulated.Thank you for your work. This stuff looks great. I happen to love fantasy tracks. Ones own creativity can be a wonderful thing to behold in a simulated world.
My poor Clio V6! Is she safe?![]()
Ha well - it's very close to being finished - I've just been put off working on it by trying to please everybody with willow springs i'll post my update to WS soon - then i'll be back to fantasy tracks, as people can't say they're wrong, as they don't exist! i've got so much stuff that's unreleased.
Just to name a few - but as I've learned people are ungrateful and you can't release stuff in 'Early access' without people acting very entitled that the mod you have spent time on, and made available for people to download for free isn't 100% perfect! So these might see the light of day some time.
Which carmod is it?![]()
Thanks again for this great car! Driving it on Targa Florio track was really fun.
I have noticed a little problem with the driver's left hand clipping through the steering wheel, again an easy fix in CM
Which carmod is it?