Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,132 comments
I overlooked that setting because I was unaware of it :embarrassed: so thank you for the info! I'll add it to my physics tweaking checklist on future projects. I see that I can set it to zero, one or anywhere in between (or above I assume). I'll experiment with different settings and settle on one I like best.
I'm going to upload an update with some tweaks and a drift version sometime soon. I know this is not a drift centric forum but I'm going to do it just for the fun of it to enhance my car physics setup skillset.

I changed this last night and can confirm it does make it handle a lot better. It's still a bit drifty but it's much better at going round corners now.

Found this on discord posted from damone13x,
Adria rF2 conversion:
https://mega.nz/file/fSoVRDyC#Ya7B1Thr5ggvwcOQxJZCYFgRzCLtKFNqTyRsyNsHoIc

Enjoy it! :)
It could imo have better grass and maybe some tweaks, lights and minor fixes (some track side objects not par on ground) but it´s overall a very nice and well made conversion with 5 track layouts. :)
Thx a lot damone13x!!! 👍
View attachment 905310

I´ll make a new grass config and maybe tweak it a bit brightness, contrast. But I´m just a very occupied by RL and other projects, so may take some time. ;)
Just a really very quick made appetizer. I contacted damone13x and he´ll fix some things. I promised to make lights and .... ;)
upload_2020-4-3_18-24-13.png

Terra21's latest Long Beach Grand Prix track with updated Toyota sponsorshop signage and animated fountain is one of my favorite tracks (ironic because I hated it in PCars 2). I'm hoping an AI line guru here can enhance the AI line. The current line has the AI running up onto the fountain on every lap. That obviously hurts their lap times and makes them a lot less competitive and the experience a lot less immersive.
Someone please? :cool:

Nice work on a very fun layout track. It's no Bend mind you, thats why it doesn't cost 50 bucks i guess :). I just wanted to link to a reworked 2019 layout of this track. Delta7Fox already did some of his magic here, if anyone missed it on RD:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/auckland-pukekohe-park-2019-ed.28979/

I just wish the earlier layout--without the chicane--was available. Alison Hine and I had some great braking battles at the end of that great straight.

Terra21's latest Long Beach Grand Prix track with updated Toyota sponsorshop signage and animated fountain is one of my favorite tracks (ironic because I hated it in PCars 2). I'm hoping an AI line guru here can enhance the AI line. The current line has the AI running up onto the fountain on every lap. That obviously hurts their lap times and makes them a lot less competitive and the experience a lot less immersive.
Looks like I got an early pre-release version of that track, U got a link to the latest version? I'll look into the AI, but it will take a few days. There's already a request line out the door and around the corner :lol:

Do i need to add # on tags?Until now i never used #.
You need to if you want to use Content Managers grid matching feature. Only on one tag though at least. The Original AC and Content Manager uses the # tag identifier to group cars for a race. In Kunos cars you can see #Supercars or #90s Touring, ect. That's why when you pick a certain car, it knows what other cars to group with that race. In CM selecting Grid Types - Random - Same Subclass Only will use the # Identifier and fill the grid with all cars with #xxxxxxxx

Yes, it is.
I live in Curitiba and I used to be a photographer in races there, but I think that it is a little too much bumpy - maybe the car that I tried, I'll give it a second go with another car.
Maybe try a Cadillac or a Lincoln. That's a smooth ride right there. ;)

How easy is adding grass fx configs? can i copy them from another track or is that just too simplistic an approach?
No, you have to identify materials and meshes for the grass to be on. I'm trying to learn this myself. I swear, I've never had Attention Deficit Disorder in my life but in AC, I find my self wanting to do one thing and the next thing I know, I'm reading webpages on how to add Grass FX to tracks and never even drove the car I wanted which was the reason I turned it on in the first place.

You should check out AI Line Helper on RD. Also in dev apps you can make your own AI lines. It's actually quite fun. First off using the dev app you can see if there's an issue in the first place, then I use a slower, more planted car and rewrite the line. AI Line Helper can help readjust track limits where AI run into walls and drive over things they shouldn't. It isn't too hard to learn and it makes tracks that are otherwise a pain and not very immersive due to AI, usable again.

Both the clio (lol clio...is anything on those cars actually a clio? anyway..) and the Merc are really rather good.

I tried Curbita track and in the Renault V6 trophy mod i have it felt really nice actually, i liked the bumps to it, just needs a bit of love.
It is a brilliant track and one of the best in AM1 for me, the first chicane and the last long sweeper is very much like the old school UK club race tracks..

How easy is adding grass fx configs? can i copy them from another track or is that just too simplistic an approach?

I like the c63 very much as well, clio not so much. They look good, but they are to bumpy and they are plagued with the double vision front screen bug. I really want to like the chevrolet cruze, because i love the way it looks, and the whole stock car scene is cool to me, but it is just like driving a boat, similar to australian v8 stock cars. It is realistic then i guess, but i don't like it. But i didn't want to give up and went searching, and this is what i found, The Stock Car Cruze with all the 2017 liveries in really high quality and this one drives very nicely indeed. Much more fun. Will keep me busy for days:

from here:

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/chevrolet

and the link:

https://mega.nz/#!UOQGVSJC!kVUJ1EV6ao51_wD7hgRaKjG_vs12W8I3lWxCR5BCD1k

Maybe try a Cadillac or a Lincoln. That's a smooth ride right there. ;)

Thank you! I'll try them.
But none of these cars had run there before, while the Porsche that I tried yesterday has,
Well, there is always a first time for everything, doesn't it? :lol:

Last edited:
Found this on discord posted from damone13x,
Adria rF2 conversion:
https://mega.nz/file/fSoVRDyC#Ya7B1Thr5ggvwcOQxJZCYFgRzCLtKFNqTyRsyNsHoIc

Enjoy it! :)
It could imo have better grass and maybe some tweaks, lights and minor fixes (some track side objects not par on ground) but it´s overall a very nice and well made conversion with 5 track layouts. :)
Thx a lot damone13x!!! 👍
View attachment 905310

I´ll make a new grass config and maybe tweak it a bit brightness, contrast. But I´m just a very occupied by RL and other projects, so may take some time. ;)
Thanks, great find. It's superior in every way to the old Mitja Bonca conversion except his actually had adboards/billboards around the perimeter of the track. This new one therefore looks a bit 'barren' by comparison. Is it WiP still?

Edit: ah, I see you contacted the author. Is he fixing the crucified marshalls?

I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:

https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks

1.jpg

2.jpg

WOW!!!
I just tested Potreiro and Velo Citta!!!Amazing tracks!!!Thank you for sharing!!!
I hope they will get some love and evolve a bit!!!

I need a little help. How do I change the data values for a car's wheel size? I looked at every file in the data folder of the cars I'm trying to edit but I just can't find it. Or should I just ignore that and simply give the tires the correct size?

Also, a bit off-topic but related, does anyone know the wheel size of the Toyota GT-One Road Version?

Toyota GT86 GT4
Credit to Legion, GzeroD for the original that was reworked. MisterWaffles for pit crew and bringing this to light, Fanapryde for testing.
If you have that Subaru BRZ GT4, this was it's intended replacement. Could use some appropriate GT4 skins but has a fair amount already. Fictional GT4 but a good drive and a good fit to the rest available. Working on adding a lumirank, I'll see if I can pull that off.View attachment 905092

Fictional? It's been around for longer than you think! I had the pleasure of spotting this one by Stellar Motorsports at Brands Hatch in 2018 (second image, please forgive me for my shoddy camera quality and the fact it's through the fence)
Rants aside, this livery for your GT4 would be stellar.
timthumb.php

ZJRPGYKCAAAnMdjz67_JZMVvqblUgr6TXzX69OD8i3fSQH8V6pPu7qAspMI52cDV2WJPmL-mmaJSikwKqmy4Lh9ueWuhLdJhcXRKxmmAPSul-F2pfoPNO0sIPXdSCKJX7FtYIKzTu5W-IfXSfBw442ACxew_t8cJB8Cuwlf7RqyR7qWFjUPR2cZJsYgSWM4IZvSzUNE8lRv0UfsUBAvdI1MtAq1crwZOtTx1ZnOQb6I8GzSJSyWj5gsJJpJ-GX3Gf_i6wDQYNPBSRQiTqy95cl1houWypY1jyF56NoDyuGWUsvDXfO_FvDaXGQrfieHrYC6JTzExb0AjY3h7s7nbG2NHTel-1wjQzoEgzffImfCvwpW5YSv-iFt4STHKcXJ87KeJVDoBr_o0vNOYTh0XHdPoqgesEpQSK1Q8qvS7RBUXxytQFCKJlR9qUtRAblZ8HMIzBgKiuLbr_LWL0BZ7NFLsr8myZMAW6YvpD1R2pw9kp9fmQuSvwcYKkBuTOY2EDt9I1oDkG_S8Le5QqPtdZAhJAN_e8XvdHRT-OASzSaL5camz6Xr6jQ-T5E9gOQzB7IzHob-BJbeeTEeVo2MptRL4LOjpoYCzazjCq8C773vOSQszJEBfs2kauXVw2T6uMTo_StmsFC5xTV9bLPFY3Dz7FyISTggxGW1LnB7C0zC27emK1l42SQhLXqQh3Q=w1258-h943-no

I also had the pleasure of seeing this Nissan 370Z GT4 (middle) at the same race (fun fact: it was the last race for the V12 engined Vantage's at Brand's Hatch before their replacement by the present models)
SotVmq14rl9QlG8nUFNmtGrzLwXh7Ih6HjS1NeXnBo-dN4VFRn8E8RZ4z8QYRre1aCY3mC3zLb5qXDnRyauFMrcYwfWV4xCKhO0irGoYvrEiwX9C5nUp6i_YbuL60EP-pRqYgPyo7AGBd1PkuoGKMiroM5PAYpBV2Pbf14pcuvBc53Do-khfOZhekQswg01LH2rawyb0VCbEzeonhoPW37ve4VXXhy11dWSN0RlxpUHqJDpY_Z94tmm8khx5w2M4LOAa7qjRlRKYQeyqHj7YrNxbRVvmSr0zzsPCHJP_H8Jf9XsUBj-Lm3ijPmMCxsTbMoSPm6DbAOAPz76v7zq437yHeorpzZQh0pcnEAF-DNNWB1odCihWuZ81cqx73Mk19FrUqfA3iZZZ7vtFAzDkyTOPfr1DVjLXS_vZdErwIOrXg4uUao8mXtwy7N9-pAkuA-SFS0KekmuwOcuKiKSU9-diRyswW8xl1Ys7lloxaqK3uIzA-mIuLE_SAwdlh5bbz5VAbWA1hb-0RcjdYvbe90E1gko7YbdVvg2b6cehC5ErkxVOUrzjl7fFEY3AKEP3bRIfL5T0rIgpNT8Vys-lJs-m_lfik0YVz4FgfbLni48mKfUaPxOGaQJIEspeqaRsMQqx5EfbOumilBwgQMYasvr4v9VlhEAELauKs5x5ao00ZnzxiTNO-FoRo-Wo8g=w1258-h943-no

Fictional? It's been around for longer than you think! I had the pleasure of spotting this one by Stellar Motorsports at Brands Hatch in 2018 (second image, please forgive me for my shoddy camera quality and the fact it's through the fence)
timthumb.php

ZJRPGYKCAAAnMdjz67_JZMVvqblUgr6TXzX69OD8i3fSQH8V6pPu7qAspMI52cDV2WJPmL-mmaJSikwKqmy4Lh9ueWuhLdJhcXRKxmmAPSul-F2pfoPNO0sIPXdSCKJX7FtYIKzTu5W-IfXSfBw442ACxew_t8cJB8Cuwlf7RqyR7qWFjUPR2cZJsYgSWM4IZvSzUNE8lRv0UfsUBAvdI1MtAq1crwZOtTx1ZnOQb6I8GzSJSyWj5gsJJpJ-GX3Gf_i6wDQYNPBSRQiTqy95cl1houWypY1jyF56NoDyuGWUsvDXfO_FvDaXGQrfieHrYC6JTzExb0AjY3h7s7nbG2NHTel-1wjQzoEgzffImfCvwpW5YSv-iFt4STHKcXJ87KeJVDoBr_o0vNOYTh0XHdPoqgesEpQSK1Q8qvS7RBUXxytQFCKJlR9qUtRAblZ8HMIzBgKiuLbr_LWL0BZ7NFLsr8myZMAW6YvpD1R2pw9kp9fmQuSvwcYKkBuTOY2EDt9I1oDkG_S8Le5QqPtdZAhJAN_e8XvdHRT-OASzSaL5camz6Xr6jQ-T5E9gOQzB7IzHob-BJbeeTEeVo2MptRL4LOjpoYCzazjCq8C773vOSQszJEBfs2kauXVw2T6uMTo_StmsFC5xTV9bLPFY3Dz7FyISTggxGW1LnB7C0zC27emK1l42SQhLXqQh3Q=w1258-h943-no

I also had the pleasure of seeing this Nissan 370Z GT4 (middle) at the same race (fun fact: it was the last race for the V12 engined Vantage's at Brand's Hatch before their replacement by the present models)
SotVmq14rl9QlG8nUFNmtGrzLwXh7Ih6HjS1NeXnBo-dN4VFRn8E8RZ4z8QYRre1aCY3mC3zLb5qXDnRyauFMrcYwfWV4xCKhO0irGoYvrEiwX9C5nUp6i_YbuL60EP-pRqYgPyo7AGBd1PkuoGKMiroM5PAYpBV2Pbf14pcuvBc53Do-khfOZhekQswg01LH2rawyb0VCbEzeonhoPW37ve4VXXhy11dWSN0RlxpUHqJDpY_Z94tmm8khx5w2M4LOAa7qjRlRKYQeyqHj7YrNxbRVvmSr0zzsPCHJP_H8Jf9XsUBj-Lm3ijPmMCxsTbMoSPm6DbAOAPz76v7zq437yHeorpzZQh0pcnEAF-DNNWB1odCihWuZ81cqx73Mk19FrUqfA3iZZZ7vtFAzDkyTOPfr1DVjLXS_vZdErwIOrXg4uUao8mXtwy7N9-pAkuA-SFS0KekmuwOcuKiKSU9-diRyswW8xl1Ys7lloxaqK3uIzA-mIuLE_SAwdlh5bbz5VAbWA1hb-0RcjdYvbe90E1gko7YbdVvg2b6cehC5ErkxVOUrzjl7fFEY3AKEP3bRIfL5T0rIgpNT8Vys-lJs-m_lfik0YVz4FgfbLni48mKfUaPxOGaQJIEspeqaRsMQqx5EfbOumilBwgQMYasvr4v9VlhEAELauKs5x5ao00ZnzxiTNO-FoRo-Wo8g=w1258-h943-no
My apologies. I thought it was mainly just a cup car. One Make. Thanks for straightening me out!
Nice pictures. Crazily enough, there may or may not be a 370Z GT4 car in the works. :odd:
I didn't say anything about it though.

WOW!!!
I just tested Potreiro and Velo Citta!!!Amazing tracks!!!Thank you for sharing!!!
I hope they will get some love and evolve a bit!!!

Well, here's Potrero, I guess I had already made track limits last year then promptly forgot about it. :cheers:
So here it is with those limits and new AI, maps and outlines.

Velo Citta and the others will be another day or so.
I'm in the middle of doing this other street track in Brazil somewhere...;)

Attachments

• potrero-new AI, track limits, track map & outlines by LiquidSkyMan.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 111
Just asking around if anyone has the same issue with the Lexus SC430 GT500 from Chivas Autoart ?

flying.png

No visible wheels in game when using four of the skins: eclipse_25 / eneos_6 / houzan_35 / petronas _36

When using denso_39 and zent_38 there is no issue.

In CM showroom wheels are present for all skins.

Until now I mostly used the Zent skin while hot lapping, which is why I never noticed the issue before...
I now started a race and noticed these hoverboards... :scared:

Edit: @letsdothis97 maybe (Iirc you are in the Chivas team ?)

Edit 2: same thing is happening with the Nissan GT-R GT500...

Edit 3: fixed following @VheEth tip: removing the extension_config.ini from the affected skin folders.
Try removing the extension (config?) file inside the skin folder
Thanks for helping him fix the problem, Charles went all in with the extension system but it keeps changing so things break, the next patch in the coming months should fix this.

Ferrari 488 GT3 from ACC by Masterkey (v0.95)
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_ks_laguna_seca_3-4-120-15-37-9.png

Screenshot_ferrari_488_gt3_acc_sprint_spa_3-4-120-19-5-27.png

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Fully baked textures with high quality materials
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Two different numberplate positions available with custom emissive for them
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.

Installation procedure :

Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.

Latest CSP version ( 1.50 ) strongly recommended !
DOWNLOAD LINK
ALTERNATIVE LINK

Last edited:
timthumb.php

Best track on the planet - I might be slightly biased though cause it's my local track :D

@Beezer215 I'm gonna have a crack at some liveries for your GT86 as the ones that came with it are a bit crap to say the least. Loving this orange/grey camo style one so I'll try that one first. Might be good to do a Castrol tribute too

It's a great little car by the way and feels really good to drive. Nice balance of speed and handling :cheers:

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car
- Extended digital displays that shows almost everything that ACC does (pit limiter, fuel warning, redline overboost, fuel gauge on external fuel cap, TC warning, tyre temperatures, and more !)
- Eight different LED stripes to illuminate the car on skin basis, with handmade light around them to even more realism.
- Nine different radio elements to put on the roof of the car with pretty simple installation, skin-based too.

Installation procedure :

Simple. Extract the archive directly into your root Assetto Corsa folder. The archive contains the car and the two new shader that are required to work correctly.

DOWNLOAD LINK
is it some sort of EVO version? if so, i can rework data as intended

Best track on the planet - I might be slightly biased though cause it's my local track :D

@Beezer215 I'm gonna have a crack at some liveries for your GT86 as the ones that came with it are a bit crap to say the least. Loving this orange/grey camo style one so I'll try that one first. Might be good to do a Castrol tribute too

It's a great little car by the way and feels really good to drive. Nice balance of speed and handling :cheers:
Thank you and thank you. And if I didn't say it before, Thank you.

Here it is !

To summarize :
- Fully loded car
- Fully animated car

Installation procedure :

DOWNLOAD LINK
Looking forward to trying it but the download is S-L-O-W... ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back