Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,824 comments
I've spent the last week or so converting this track from rFactor, it's Utah Motorsports Campus, formerly known as Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. All 4 layouts are there, and all of them have AI, but I'm sure the AI could be better. I don't know how to do cameras so I didn't add them.

Enjoy!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/utah-motorsports-campus.32796/

6a4Ormn.png

Last edited:
Speaking of Mazdas, is there any RX7 or RX8 sound mod out there, I'm just wanting some variation other than the Kunos sound, able to use one for stock RX7s /Eunos Cosmo and in need of a proper stock RX8 mod

Eunos Cosmo is quite quiet and hard to get what it sounds normally

A sound for a stock RX8 like this

or even just for the sake of indifference can sound like this

ALSO
Since we had the Toyota FT- Concept as a mod for quite some time now (which I prefer the new Supra should be)

Can we have the Mazda RX-Vision Concept next?? Then we will be finally having all the JDM gang back together virtually
223343_2015_Mazda_Concept.jpg

i1a54IjrNHPw4.jpg

There is a GT version in GT Sport as well

Last edited:
Speaking of Mazdas, is there any RX7 or RX8 sound mod out there, I'm just wanting some variation other than the Kunos sound, able to use one for stock RX7s /Eunos Cosmo and in need of a proper stock RX8 mod

ALSO
Since we had the Toyota FT- Concept as a mod for quite some time now (which I prefer the new Supra should be)

Can we have the Mazda RX-Vision Concept next?? Then we will be finally having all the JDM gang back together virtually
223343_2015_Mazda_Concept.jpg

i1a54IjrNHPw4.jpg

There is a GT version in GT Sport as well

Here's an RX-8 that is pretty authentic to the stock car. I used to own one and this feels just about right.

I've spent the last week or so converting this track from rFactor, it's Utah Motorsports Campus, formerly known as Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. All 4 layouts are there, and all of them have AI, but I'm sure the AI could be better. I don't know how to do cameras so I didn't add them.

Enjoy!

6a4Ormn.png

This is great! Just left a review on RD. Perhaps @safi hellie would be interested in doing some cams, and I'm sure @LiquidSkyMan wouldn't mind reworking the AI. They're each some of the best at what they do :D

This is great! Just left a review on RD. Perhaps @safi hellie would be interested in doing some cams, and I'm sure @LiquidSkyMan wouldn't mind reworking the AI. They're each some of the best at what they do :D
Please take a number, we'll be with U after a few tracks past 3 (translation: gonna be about a week, for me anyway, can't speak for @safi hellie, except to say she's pretty damn quick about it :cool:)

Last edited:

Enjoy!

6a4Ormn.png
great track, I do seem to have some strange dark shapes in the sand at the side of the track, maybe a shader problem

Do you have the original source for this track? Or know who is the author/editor?

This is the California Sprint track from Codemasters' Grid 2/Autosport and I have a version that I think this is based on (dated Feb 2017), but yours is so much more optimised in FPS and road mesh. My version has a reverse variant though, which yours is missing sadly.

Reason I'm asking is, I'm tracking down the last Sprint track which is a road based on Cote d'Azur, and I'm hoping to check if the author is planning to convert this one also.

This dude has it but like most Japanese AC modder he doesn't share any links :grumpy:

The other 2 Sprint tracks are:
- Hong Kong (you can get on assettocorsaclub, but again it's poor quality)
- Okutama Sprint (different route from Okutama GP, but shares some roads - you can get it from here but also poor quality https://simracingblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/okutama-touge-2/)

We've had ACU and ChiQuiFreaky converting most of the GRID city tracks (with a bit of help from our Masscot for Dubai!). It's about time we get these amazing roads up to the quality they deserve :D 👍

To be bluntly honest, I've had that track for far too long to have any recollection from where I've got it and who was the converter. Sorry. :(

Thanks for the links, BTW! Cheers!

Sportsland SUGO Digital7Fox Skins set up for Content Manager, with and without grass retexture.

With the recent release of Chivas Autoart's Super GT500 cars, I've started testing them on the "appropriate" tracks that are used in the series.

When I loaded the version of Sportsland SUGO I had installed, I personally disliked the dark, over-saturated grass and trees. With further investigation, I discovered that the original track wasn't like this, and I preferred the original grass and tree textures. I had apparently installed a re-texture mod by Digital7Fox, but didn't test it at the time.

With this change (Mediafire link at the bottom), you can now benefit from Digital7Fox's update, but with or without the grass update. I didn't change any of the mod's files, but made two copies, one without the modified grass and trees.

in the README...
------------------------------
This allows you to select between Digital7Fox's texture update to Sportsland Sugo, but with and without his grass textures. Some may like all of the other updates, but may feel the grass is too dark or over-saturated.

There are two variations that can be selected
1. "DF Ed with grass" that applies all of the textures with the darker, more saturated grass.
2. "DF Ed no grass" that applies all of the new textures EXCEPT the grass, so it uses the grass and color textures that came with original track.

Download the mod Digital7Fox Sportsland SUGO Ed. 1.0
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sportsland-sugo-ed.27154/

****IMPORTANT****

When Digital7Fox's mod is installed, do not copy the files in the skins/default folder (assettocorsa/content/tracks/sportsland_sugo/skins/default), or if they're already there, remove them, as they will now be in the cm_skins folder, and selectable in Content Manager.

Original Track
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sportsland-sugo.9683/

Link Available for 14-days
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qu6ioyshiszug0i/Sportsland_Sugo_Skins_20-0506A.zip/file
Why not just open @Delta7Fox 's skin folder and delete any tree and grass textures you don't like to restore the defaults (or alter them to your taste in PS/Gimp)? That'll do the same thing.

Hi back with another technical issue again, don't worry this is a fun one!

Does anybody here @Masscot @norms @slider666 or others know anything about the audio bank files? As a little joke I wanted the US national anthem to play when you drove past the capitol building in Washington DC, then from this learning experience I hope to add crowd noises, birds, vendors, pit sounds etc to tracks going forward.

I have managed to get this to work! (sort of) only in f7 free cam mode - here is the video, obviously requires volume on to hear it.

I followed the instructions on

https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/additional-track-sound-with-csp.2058/

And also posted their asking for help, but i'd really love to be able to make the sounds audible when inside the car, or in chase cam - things like some distant crowd noises etc would really add atmosphere to the tracks I make.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

:) Tyrone.

My only audio skils are replacing one car's sounds with another, or deleting the GUIDs.txt file when a Kunos car goes quiet. Sorry..!

Hey safi

Daytona is gonna need some cameras for both layouts if your at all interested...I can send you the link over ..

Let me know

Jim
Hi Jim,
Norms is currently optimising Daytona for a few days before we set up a private chat group with various bods (yourself included as 'project manager' if you like) to coordinate tasks and finish everything off. It's probably better if we keep one 'master' version of the track rather than having several floating around. I can see chaos ensuing otherwise (based on recent experience with other tracks and teamwork, and stitching various resources together at the end). Makes sense?
Since we are on the subject, did your lighting man get back to you with what he'd done so far, and is he going to complete the work?

Last edited:
Hey safi

Daytona is gonna need some cameras for both layouts if your at all interested...I can send you the link over ..

Let me know

Jim

I have 2 versions of Daytona by different people so yep if you could send i link and i'll have the correct and most up to date one. cheers

Quick tip of the day...

If you want to turn off the new automatic mod-update thing in Content Manager, just remove the registry address in box at the bottom of this window. That stops the perpetually glowing green arrow appearing in the top of your UI. You can still check on all the other updates for CM/CSP, configs, VAO patches and the like just like before.

mod updates off.jpg

Supra RIDOX paint pack by itsDraik (discord itsDraik#2548)
The car mod was posted here on GTP in past few days - search for it, don't beg (especially YOU, annoying-mod-begging-new-member-with-no-other-posts).
Adds 6 colours, one without carbon hood option:
  • Royal Saphire Pearl
  • Lime
  • Deep Jewel Green Pearl
  • Super Bright Yellow
  • Quicksilver (with and without carbon hood)
  • Orange Pearl
Also adding PBR configs for all the skins.

https://mega.nz/file/OSJDQCzK#zFhqmHvEWMBtZ1psPsymT_cdki-33kjMm5xZxTZlmCQ

I will share some skins on RD that I never planned to share one day, skins that I have made firstly for my personal use,like the rework on vegetation for monza 1966 to break the monotony of the track, like Suzuka's carpet rework or like Watkins Glen kerbs, tarmac, armco rework that I have shared in the past, just few textures rework and small changes but who give another identity to the track (in my opinion).
So I think to myself that some others users perhaps could enjoy them and have fun with them, so this skins are just what they are.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back