Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,040 comments
Supra RIDOX paint pack by itsDraik (discord itsDraik#2548)
The car mod was posted here on GTP in past few days - search for it, don't beg (especially YOU, annoying-mod-begging-new-member-with-no-other-posts).
Adds 6 colours, one without carbon hood option:
  • Royal Saphire Pearl
  • Lime
  • Deep Jewel Green Pearl
  • Super Bright Yellow
  • Quicksilver (with and without carbon hood)
  • Orange Pearl
Also adding PBR configs for all the skins.

https://mega.nz/file/OSJDQCzK#zFhqmHvEWMBtZ1psPsymT_cdki-33kjMm5xZxTZlmCQ

I was getting a black screen every time I'd load a skin until I copied Plate_D.dds and Plate_NM.dds from another skin into the new skin folders. Just FYI in case anyone else is having this issue

I was getting a black screen every time I'd load a skin until I copied Plate_D.dds and Plate_NM.dds from another skin into the new skin folders. Just FYI in case anyone else is having this issue
I got an error message about that plate on lod C but just ignored it. Skin still loaded, car still worked. Wonder why you were getting a black screen?

Hi Jim,
Norms is currently optimising Daytona for a few days before we set up a private chat group with various bods (yourself included as 'project manager' if you like) to coordinate tasks and finish everything off. It's probably better if we keep one 'master' version of the track rather than having several floating around. I can see chaos ensuing otherwise (based on recent experience with other tracks and teamwork, and stitching various resources together at the end). Makes sense?
Since we are on the subject, did your lighting man get back to you with what he'd done so far, and is he going to complete the work?

Hey Buddy..yes all the above is good with me. I'm pretty adept at plugging All the parts of a track together at the end.(I have a fair amount of experience here)..plus cameras won't really be affected by any changes as they are based on the AI line which is pretty solid as is (thanks to LSM)

Ill follow up on the lights... but may be dependent on any changes that get made during optimisation.

I have a small amount of time today so gonna get all the UI stuff finalized

Balloons? If ya wanna

Ps thanks everyone for the help...this will go a lot quicker with your helps

Jim

Last edited:
Just put a skin for Oesterreichring 1979 on RD (the kind of skins i never planned to share one day, skin made for personal use firstly)

Screenshot_ks_lotus_72d_oesterreichring1979_6-5-120-22-1-19.jpg

I got an error message about that plate on lod C but just ignored it. Skin still loaded, car still worked. Wonder why you were getting a black screen?

Can't explain that, but I seen the error about the plates so I just copied them over. Doesn't make a difference visually because japanese_template.dds and japanese_template_nm.dds have priority. Maybe an oversight by the modder, leaving the reference in the LODs? In any case, having the other plates in place solves loading issues.

Just a quick question about a couple of tracks I would like to see of witch I don’t think are in AC yet (correct me if I’m wrong) ?

Pembrey and Ningbo

Last edited:
I've spent the last week or so converting this track from rFactor, it's Utah Motorsports Campus, formerly known as Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. All 4 layouts are there, and all of them have AI, but I'm sure the AI could be better. I don't know how to do cameras so I didn't add them.

Enjoy!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/utah-motorsports-campus.32796/

6a4Ormn.png

Right quick cameras, not perfect but a good starting point and at least you can see the track now during the replay.
This is for the full track only right now...its a looooong track.

Just uploading it on here as i will return and tweek it here and there....but its a start..

Attachments

• utahcams.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 30
Right quick cameras, not perfect but a good starting point and at least you can see the track now during the replay.

Just uploading it on here as i will return and tweek it here and there....but its a start..

You're a quick one!!! :D

Out of curiosity, does anyone else have an issue with the ACTrackReboot version of Suzuka where the groove is visible all around the track as a thin black line on the horizon? Is this an issue with the track, or with CSP, or with my settings? For reference, my version of the track is Suzuka Circuit 2017 Reboot Version 0.9.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else have an issue with the ACTrackReboot version of Suzuka where the groove is visible all around the track as a thin black line on the horizon? Is this an issue with the track, or with CSP, or with my settings? For reference, my version of the track is Suzuka Circuit 2017 Reboot Version 0.9.
Post a picture..I'm sure that will help...ps I'm having some strange issues with a few things graphically with the latest CSP...so it could be related

This about TCR Europe virtual championship sounds interesting:

“We are pleased to see that the fans loved them. All we can say to them is to be patient. Soon our cars will be available for them too,” said WSC president Marcello Lotti.

LINK

This is getting too much (in a positive way).
And to add on that. I've read more very interesting (ACC) cars and (Dutch/UK)weather coming to AC soonish.

Found a nice further update to ACF's update of Brasilia on some semi-random FB search. This track has a lot of flags and it looks like they've been converted to use the new flag shader. Seems like the updater (Ewan Huzami) has 'borrowed' a few of my balloons (probably from the RD balloon fiesta pack) as well as a couple of other pieces from recent tracks.
Anyway, it's always been a nice track but seems a little bit better now. No idea why he didn't do a grass update to grassFX while he was at it though. Paging @slider666 ..!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ro7o460keyii64y/acf_brasilia.7z/file

This about TCR Europe virtual championship sounds interesting:

“We are pleased to see that the fans loved them. All we can say to them is to be patient. Soon our cars will be available for them too,” said WSC president Marcello Lotti.

LINK

Interesting. Think they might be hinting at a possible ACC DLC?

Just put a skin for Oesterreichring 1979 on RD (the kind of skins i never planned to share one day, skin made for personal use firstly)

Hi! Thanks for the skins, are much appreciated. :cheers:
I couldn't help to replicate what you wrote on your RD download page:

"List of changes:
-add details to all the originals billboards
-change all the trees to be close to what mountain pastures are and to be closed to the "red bull ring" that track would become.
-change the crowd (there was no problem at all with the actual crowd, except that the first time i drive this track, a friend watching my screen, thought that the crowd were cows in pastures, since then, i see cows, so i change the crowd...)
" :lol:

View attachment 918560
TOMMY KAIRA ZZII 2000.

Author by : ASSETTO GARAGE, AND UPDATED BY ASSETTO LAND AND THEN ME.

LINK : https://mega.nz/file/DpdzBYID#YZXO63fCZgeQi7swWO3Yba56NuxNkdoqUrx9sWzIqqo
Have you got a changelog please? The one in the folder is just the last one from Assettoland.
I was hoping the godawful jpeg steering wheel, floating LCD digits and janky shift animation had been fixed, but sadly not.
If you could please list any changes when posting updates it'd be much appreciated. :)

I've spent the last week or so converting this track from rFactor, it's Utah Motorsports Campus, formerly known as Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. All 4 layouts are there, and all of them have AI, but I'm sure the AI could be better. I don't know how to do cameras so I didn't add them. Enjoy!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/utah-motorsports-campus.32796/

Hi everyone, hoping you're doing well, just like @safi hellie, I've also been working on cameras for this track (the Full layout initially), and here's what I have thus far - let me know if its going in the right direction, enjoy.

Attachments

• utah_motorsports_campus__full_cams.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 27
Post a picture..I'm sure that will help...ps I'm having some strange issues with a few things graphically with the latest CSP...so it could be related

It's much more obvious in motion, so I drew squares around the portions in the screenshot, but you can see the groove through the track, as well as coming into the cockpit.

0HZuR4J.png

AC 1.16.3 and CSP 0.1.52.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back