Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
ah i see, but how you get that interior with out the roll cage? And yes being an Aussie, i would love to see a few Australian race cars get converted.
XB Falcon coupe,
iu

LJ Torana XU1
iu

Bluebird TRX
iu

XD Falcon
iu

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/car-packs

they have an australian vintage racing pack look there

LiquidSkyMan, thanks for doing this. I have a question. The track has two layouts. Are these adjustments for both or one? Which layout folder should I put the files?
Looks like I made those a year ago or so and it looks like the track was updated to 2 layouts back in March (from the dates on the files) so let me look over the 2 layouts and figure it out. Maybe I'll just re-make it and do both :-)

EDIT: just checked, the AI I made is for the longer layout "Layout1" so put the files in the AI and data folders for that one. I'll work on the short layout but not today. My left foot is still a little sore from getting two cortisone shots in it yesterday to kill some arthritis pain that was really bothering me. So maybe tomorrow or Sunday in between other projects I have to complete.

EDIT #2 I decided I don't like the line I made for the long version so I'm re-making that one also, hopefully same time frame as above.

Last edited:
Here is my improvement for the Lotus Exige Roadster 2014.
https://mega.nz/file/nt0FXZiJ#SNfLSXK8-UCRgbs6tcWASC8RUXse6rKbKw4a9btWS1M
View attachment 925448 View attachment 925449
update include.
-Blinkers Lights Both Left & Right.
-Hazard Lights.
-Interior Lights.
-New Rear Lights.
-Engine model.
for the next update will have.
-Exige S badge on the rear Bumper.
-New Front Led Lights.
-New Front Led Blinkers.
-New Gauges Lights.

Note!, this mod will NOT REPLACE the original exige by kunos.
Hi! nice update. Any plan to make it manual? i can't find it anywhere

x4fabToday at 1:12 AM
v0.1.61
• New [NODE_ADJUSTMENT_...] section with MOVE_TO allowing to move nodes to certain parents;
• New parameter for [MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...], same MOVE_TO;
• Custom mirroring on monitor is now available for Oculus as well;
• Custom shadow matrices with Oculus fixed;
• Glitchy black refraction with zero for specular exponent fixed;
• White preview in photo mode app fixed;
• Turning signals, hazard lights and sparks should work online now;
• G-buffer masking fixed;
• New FIXED_EMISSIVE parameter for [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] instead of old extFixedEmissive;
• Replays storing dynamic Weather FX and other extended data fixed;
• New IMGUI-based apps, including new chat app, now should work in VR;
• New chat app: fading for messages, few small fixes;
• Original anti-aliasing mode in Graphic Adjustments won’t break everything now.
• Gear input (for extended configs) now doesn’t show neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New input for extended physics, GEAR_ALT, which wouldn’t go through neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New inputs, such as compass or lap time, and new formatting modes for [DI_…] (documented).

Still as much bug for me, I only have the 1.52 that works, for others the rain makes flashes and I have more sound

Here is my improvement for the Lotus Exige Roadster 2014.
https://mega.nz/file/nt0FXZiJ#SNfLSXK8-UCRgbs6tcWASC8RUXse6rKbKw4a9btWS1M
View attachment 925448 View attachment 925449
update include.
-Blinkers Lights Both Left & Right.
-Hazard Lights.
-Interior Lights.
-New Rear Lights.
-Engine model.
for the next update will have.
-Exige S badge on the rear Bumper.
-New Front Led Lights.
-New Front Led Blinkers.
-New Gauges Lights.

Note!, this mod will NOT REPLACE the original exige by kunos.

MUCH appreciated! I did a some laps at the Nords in real life with the exige 240. I hope I'm noy being rude, but it would be awesome if you could do the same with the other lotus. Thanks and great job!

I downloaded a version of "Bilster Berg Drive Resort"
Readme says:
0.9.5.4 beta by Fat-Alfie
0.9.6 by legion+nobody

There are probems when loading this track in CM ans CSP. There are black pixels on the car and the track (grass). Can somebody please share a working version of Bilster Berg?

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_bs_bilsterberg_30-4-120-16-30-5.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_bs_bilsterberg_30-4-120-16-16-4.jpg

Screenshot_mercedes_sls_bs_bilsterberg_30-4-120-16-16-8.jpg

Last edited:
I downloaded a version of "Bilster Berg Drive Resort"
Readme says:
0.9.5.4 beta by Fat-Alfie
0.9.6 by legion+nobody

There are probems when loading this track in CM ans CSP. There are black pixels on the car and the track (grass). Can somebody please share a working version of Bilster Berg?
Yep I have those black pixels too, on the car and the grass especially

x4fabToday at 1:12 AM
v0.1.61
I had to roll back to 1.60 which works perfect for me.

If it is helpfull to the devs:

- Random black screen with fuel meter top left empty warning and only the 5 starting lights visible. Have to restart CM.
- Sometimes CPU occupancy >99% when e.g. in 30 AI race at LeMans track (never had that before)
- strange data output behavior to my NLRv3. Sometimes platform tilts completely to the left bottom (only in version 1.61. other version no problems)

I had to roll back to 1.60 which works perfect for me.

If it is helpfull to the devs:

- Random black screen with fuel meter top left empty warning and only the 5 starting lights visible. Have to restart CM.
- Sometimes CPU occupancy >99% when e.g. in 30 AI race at LeMans track (never had that before)
- strange data output behavior to my NLRv3. Sometimes platform tilts completely to the left bottom (only in version 1.61. other version no problems)

Can you see the preview in the photo app with 1.60? All I got was a white screen. 1.61 fixed it to me.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back