- 387

- Indonesia
d
Last edited:
Weird, I have totally black side windows on my side. Obviously different CSP result.
Nevertheless I saw that side windows doesn't contain transparent flag and I think it's mandatory.
below is Apexxer megane kn5 with added transparent flag. Fix issue on my side perhaps it will fix yours.
https://we.tl/t-igUDuF2WIA
You are one talented guy. Your skins are very nice quality. 👍I keep working...
Hyundai WTCR 2020 maki123 & delpinsky V3
Skins
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599
View attachment 925419 View attachment 925420 View attachment 925421
Looks like I made those a year ago or so and it looks like the track was updated to 2 layouts back in March (from the dates on the files) so let me look over the 2 layouts and figure it out. Maybe I'll just re-make it and do both :-)LiquidSkyMan, thanks for doing this. I have a question. The track has two layouts. Are these adjustments for both or one? Which layout folder should I put the files?
Hi! nice update. Any plan to make it manual? i can't find it anywhereHere is my improvement for the Lotus Exige Roadster 2014.
https://mega.nz/file/nt0FXZiJ#SNfLSXK8-UCRgbs6tcWASC8RUXse6rKbKw4a9btWS1M
View attachment 925448 View attachment 925449
update include.
-Blinkers Lights Both Left & Right.
-Hazard Lights.
-Interior Lights.
-New Rear Lights.
-Engine model.
for the next update will have.
-Exige S badge on the rear Bumper.
-New Front Led Lights.
-New Front Led Blinkers.
-New Gauges Lights.
Note!, this mod will NOT REPLACE the original exige by kunos.
x4fabToday at 1:12 AM
v0.1.61
• New [NODE_ADJUSTMENT_...] section with MOVE_TO allowing to move nodes to certain parents;
• New parameter for [MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...], same MOVE_TO;
• Custom mirroring on monitor is now available for Oculus as well;
• Custom shadow matrices with Oculus fixed;
• Glitchy black refraction with zero for specular exponent fixed;
• White preview in photo mode app fixed;
• Turning signals, hazard lights and sparks should work online now;
• G-buffer masking fixed;
• New FIXED_EMISSIVE parameter for [SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] instead of old extFixedEmissive;
• Replays storing dynamic Weather FX and other extended data fixed;
• New IMGUI-based apps, including new chat app, now should work in VR;
• New chat app: fading for messages, few small fixes;
• Original anti-aliasing mode in Graphic Adjustments won’t break everything now.
• Gear input (for extended configs) now doesn’t show neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New input for extended physics, GEAR_ALT, which wouldn’t go through neutral when shifting with sequential;
• New inputs, such as compass or lap time, and new formatting modes for [DI_…] (documented).
Still as much bug for me, I only have the 1.52 that works, for others the rain makes flashes and I have more sound
Here is my improvement for the Lotus Exige Roadster 2014.
https://mega.nz/file/nt0FXZiJ#SNfLSXK8-UCRgbs6tcWASC8RUXse6rKbKw4a9btWS1M
View attachment 925448 View attachment 925449
update include.
-Blinkers Lights Both Left & Right.
-Hazard Lights.
-Interior Lights.
-New Rear Lights.
-Engine model.
for the next update will have.
-Exige S badge on the rear Bumper.
-New Front Led Lights.
-New Front Led Blinkers.
-New Gauges Lights.
Note!, this mod will NOT REPLACE the original exige by kunos.
I keep working...
Hyundai WTCR 2020 maki123 & delpinsky V3
Skins
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599
View attachment 925419 View attachment 925420 View attachment 925421
The flashing rain should be fixed by updating to v9.8+ of sol_weather app. This is 9.9 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537345783473766411/714532732310388786/sol_apps_9.9.rar to go in assettocorsa\apps\python
check ur PMsHey Niko,
Do you happen to know where I can find the original mod?
thanks
It's been totally butchered, i'd avoid it personally.much worse than the regular belle isle, there is nothing trackside anymore. dont know why they removed all the trees and stuff
check ur PMs
Does anybody know if any modders have expressed interest in making this "F1 dream circuit", or something similar? It'd be a stupidly long track, but amazing fun if we ever got it.
![]()
try this one -Anyone got the lost heaven race track?
It was converted from rfactor but its offline everywhere...
You also should bake that track with a Vao as well to take it out of the Flinstones age.It's been totally butchered, i'd avoid it personally.
@Beezer215, mind sharing the config file you have for Detroit Belle Isle 2017... A search turns nothing up![]()
Yep I have those black pixels too, on the car and the grass especiallyI downloaded a version of "Bilster Berg Drive Resort"
Readme says:
0.9.5.4 beta by Fat-Alfie
0.9.6 by legion+nobody
There are probems when loading this track in CM ans CSP. There are black pixels on the car and the track (grass). Can somebody please share a working version of Bilster Berg?
Yep I have those black pixels too, on the car and the grass especially
I had to roll back to 1.60 which works perfect for me.x4fabToday at 1:12 AM
v0.1.61
.
I downloaded a version of "Bilster Berg Drive Resort"
Readme says:
0.9.5.4 beta by Fat-Alfie
0.9.6 by legion+nobody
There are probems when loading this track in CM ans CSP. There are black pixels on the car and the track (grass). Can somebody please share a working version of Bilster Berg?
View attachment 925502
View attachment 925498
View attachment 925499
I had to roll back to 1.60 which works perfect for me.
If it is helpfull to the devs:
- Random black screen with fuel meter top left empty warning and only the 5 starting lights visible. Have to restart CM.
- Sometimes CPU occupancy >99% when e.g. in 30 AI race at LeMans track (never had that before)
- strange data output behavior to my NLRv3. Sometimes platform tilts completely to the left bottom (only in version 1.61. other version no problems)
yeplink with a decryption key?
199889 is a little bit too early
![]()
Heres london I think https://sharemods.com/3pksg5i9qy9r/London.rar.htmlwe have: Barcelona street, Shanghai street, San-francisco.
What else does exist? London?
Oh interesting and thanks for letting me know, I was just trying to catagorise it correctly and easy searchable, but didn't know that.I have not driven the Radical at night, but for some cars it helps when you remove the "single seater" tag. Unless I'm mistaken (not at my rig atm) the Radical has this tag added.