That's the issue right there, if you know Belle Isle than you know it can never be too bumpy. We need a merging of the 2 tracks. It's hard to drive on a super smooth Belle Isle. Was the original hard on fps, I don't recall it being? Have to go check it out again I guess.
Thank you, it worksRevert back to CSP 1.57 and keep the sfx folder in your \extension folder. Copy that folder into the \extension folder again after upgrading to the latest CSP 1.61 (Ilja forgot to include the sfx folder after 1.57...). This will bring you back your crappy rain noise.
It was shifting, wasn't it? Had an absolutely perfect view from here, could trace its path from horizon to horizon.Totally off topic and I'm sorry but I'm properly excited - I just saw the Falcon 9 rocket in the sky![]()
My god wasn't it just. My daughter spotted it first and I was like nah that's a plane...then i was like no way does a plane move that fast lol. Too many large trees round my way to get a horizon to horizon view of it but sounds like you got a great view.It was shifting, wasn't it? Had an absolutely perfect view from here, could trace its path from horizon to horizon.
I found > Bremgarten 1954 by NeelJ / Rainmaker
I didn't see it in the list of tracks in the letter B.
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5o1xvvtfpu2zaab/bremgarten1954.zip/file
[EDIT] I didn't test it, I just found the link in the search. It has +500MB.
Wait, there’s another Detroit GP track around, that isn’t the 1988 mod version?![]()
Fireball brought up the fact that NAGP had updated a Detroit Belle Isle a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried it yet but here it is with the hole fix already applied. Most likely the config file out there would work for this too. (?)
Not a Fender Bassman. I build, mod and fix guitars and amps. Here's the one I've built. You can see that it's a square shape and not rectangle. I know from experience that the horn of the guitar doesn't even come up to the top of the amp.
View attachment 925354
Hopefully someone can just apply the bump mesh from the Nagp version to the rainmaker version. I say that like it's simple lol,hell takes me a month to paint a simple skin. Truth is I'm only 6 months in with AC and still trying to learn all that CM can do.Thought i'd chime in. The enders/rainmaker Belle Isle 2017 is a really nice track & would be a lot of fun to drive but is frustratingly dull since it has no bump mesh. I haven't got a clue how to go about making one. I imagine it's pretty difficult, especially to a total newbie at that kind of thing?
Thanks much for taking the time to show and explain. Awesome.You get more visual depth, on some tracks more noticeable, on some less.
The layout is indeeed the same, but check the horizon/background on Legion's version: much better.I had this one and the Legion one, they are both different eras but it appears the layout is the same so I'll add this to my to-do list.
Any idea why they don't fit the car ?I keep working...
Hyundai WTCR 2020 maki123 & delpinsky V3
Skins
http://lr19skins.simplesite.com/446236599
Any idea why they don't fit the car ?
Skin is more or less OK, but I get no names of the drivers on the windows.
I downloaded a version of "Bilster Berg Drive Resort"
Readme says:
0.9.5.4 beta by Fat-Alfie
0.9.6 by legion+nobody
There are probems when loading this track in CM ans CSP. There are black pixels on the car and the track (grass). Can somebody please share a working version of Bilster Berg?
Yep I have those black pixels too, on the car and the grass especially
https://sharemods.com/tg41fkplq90t/TCR_Hyundai_i30_n.rar.html
View attachment 925649 View attachment 925650
Those Skin are from 2019 I think. somewhat different from those published by Nico from 2020.
Nico in my CM the window numbers are not seen and the color of the cars have a brightness that dulls the colors, it may be my CM maybe.
Yes, my version is "0.99 20191014".. only thing, my CSP is 0.1.52, i haven't updated it lately due to the bugs reported by the other guys on here..Latest version, ingame, should read '0.99 20191014'
I'd think those problems are CSP related and will go away with updates, however if more reports come in, then I am sure someone will look at it and it will get the love it deserves.
So I bought Tommy78's season pass for the DTM cars... Owning a car with this same chassis, I feel like he's pretty much nailed how it feels to drive it. Absolutely brilliant mod. Just wish, the SFX were a little bit more up to par, that's my only gripe. One of my favorite mods in Assetto now.
View attachment 925655
Yes Tokyo.Thanks much for taking the time to show and explain. Awesome.
@a3rdperson , what track is that btw? Tokyo?
Seemed like a no brainer at that price. I just bought the season pass too lol
Yes, my version is "0.99 20191014".. only thing, my CSP is 0.1.52, i haven't updated it lately due to the bugs reported by the other guys on here..
Thanks, I was just reading up on CustomTracksBakery at assettocorsamods & what is required....
Also, I edited my previous post pointing to the version of Belle Isle I have - should the config that beezer215 uploaded be the same name a the track folder? detroit2017 in my case
I cannot get enough of this car. Enjoy a lap or two at Daytona RC.
Great job to everyone involved both car (Tommy78), track (Reboot team), and those glorious cameras to capture it all@safi hellie