- 2,621

- MI
Well that's not right. Will turn on the rig and take a peek and see if all the cabbage looks gross.Github is the same as the one on Discord. And I've reinstalled it with CM, no chance, still looks like pish. Oh well.
Well that's not right. Will turn on the rig and take a peek and see if all the cabbage looks gross.Github is the same as the one on Discord. And I've reinstalled it with CM, no chance, still looks like pish. Oh well.
@LiquidSkyMan maybe you could divert your efforts to Legions version on the AI? Although I am going to try a few things including tweaking the starting positions so maybe hold off for now. We may have better luck actually getting the cars to start farther back, a bit like Daytona?
Again?
That's cool, I'm sure legion would update it on the blog if there are improvements. Care to share you work so far? Be really interesting if the AI all start ok and would save me a few hours![]()
Just waiting for the new AIM Dash and model changes to happen first.Oh man, I need this v1.5 toot sweet! Can’t wait to race with these liveries!
I didn't understand, sorry ... Isn't it a mod for AC ?? So can you convert, create one from scratch ??![]()
We've had this conversation before. A member is asking about AC mods in the AC mods thread. Either answer or...Again?
Do you guys happen to know where I can find Assetto Corsa mods that have been converted from Richard Burns Rally and the rFactor Rallyworld 4.0 mod?
Thanks.
The bumps have been smoothed but the track is very bumpy, although I don't know if that is the case in the real world.
Found I couldn't drive my PCARS Nascar convert around there so I totally redid the physics for it and albeit a humble brag it is pretty damn good now. Check you know where.
AC was never good with the AI starts but I think CM/CSP is doing some funky things too, such as if you restart a race the AI can't seem to see anymore and turn into the nearest wall!
These are great. Is there anyway you could just zip them and attach them? Is the only way to get them to right click and save as?in case like myself, you prefer to have your cars arranged by championship rather than by manufacturer here are some badges
I answer your sentence: " I downloaded it, there is no car, just a file"
There is a car, but not a mod for AC. It is a mod for RACER game.
I don't want convert this car. I think it is the ugliest Alfa Romeo... Sorry.![]()
Here we go!These are great. Is there anyway you could just zip them and attach them? Is the only way to get them to right click and save as?
2014 Porsche 919 HybridMod Version : V1.0
https://mega.nz/folder/GY4HGLJC#C66FWEyN4clAVyZ-dRbzWg
View attachment 927337
Mod Author : Marneus_the_boss
Updates : 04-06-2020 Original Release
-Materials, Models and Physics updated
Orginal Mod : Unknow Source
Installation : Drop the content folder in you assetto corsa folder
Description : 2 Generic Skins + 2 LM +2 WEC skins
Template for Body
Edit: I will put in my signature the link to my Mega folder to download the work I do
This is the biggest website to download rally cars for Assetto.
He collect the cars, and update some of them.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb
I think there is no car converted into AC directly from RBR.
Most of them are from Rfactor, mostly RallyWorld mods, which contains a lot of cars from RBR. But they made some graphical issues, when convert from RBR to Rfactor. (bad smoothing on models)
Thank you. I didn't know if I was getting the same quality by right clicking and saving as.Here we go!![]()
We provided that link to that 🤬, 39 times now.
![]()
I just found out, with me, it was the 'EXTRA FX' in the CSP settings. Had to disable them.I don't know what is causing yours but I had a weird experience last night. Going through all the different settings of AA in Graphical Adjustments to see how they look on a new monitor, some looked blurry, some seemed to mess my resolution, but when I ended on SMAA, I got my godrays back and it just seemed to look "right" again. All voodoo hoodoo speculation but as was mentioned above, might be something there.
To sincerely help you, maybe you can help us understand what you're after. To me it sounds as though you are fairly new to AC and you're trying to accumulate as much content as you can get your hands on? Is this a fair statement?To the what? Would you like to at least elaborate.
Github is the same as the one on Discord. And I've reinstalled it with CM, no chance, still looks like pish. Oh well.
oh it's really small one, kunos quality so 128 by 128Thank you. I didn't know if I was getting the same quality by right clicking and saving as.
To sincerely help you, maybe you can help us understand what you're after. To me it sounds as though you are fairly new to AC and you're trying to accumulate as much content as you can get your hands on? Is this a fair statement?
To answer your question, this site is pretty definitive if you want Assetto Corsa Rally content.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb
This is where you'll find about 75% of the Rally content for AC. Maybe if you tell us that you're on a mission from God to get as much AC content as possible, we can understand why you ask for a lot of mods that quite frankly, are out there and easy to find by searching the web and not necessarily asking in this particular forum all the time. Help us help you.
I remember when I told Peter about adding lightning, it was a mere flash in the far distance.
Damn, almost got a Halloween sim on our hands.