- 1,196

- France
Hi ! 
I’m please with Legion’s blog even if it considered by some of you like a mess.
I found some pure engineering jewels inside which give me really good pleasure to virtually drive.
Most of the time, I consider them like some "Time Machines"... pure joy and emotions.
I’m please with beautiful aesthetic in my real life (which could be not yours) but also in real life, I prefer good food inside a bar than tasteless food into a posh "place to be".
Last but not least, It’s free content and your feedbacks matter.
Cheers !
I’m please with Legion’s blog even if it considered by some of you like a mess.
I found some pure engineering jewels inside which give me really good pleasure to virtually drive.
Most of the time, I consider them like some "Time Machines"... pure joy and emotions.
I’m please with beautiful aesthetic in my real life (which could be not yours) but also in real life, I prefer good food inside a bar than tasteless food into a posh "place to be".
Last but not least, It’s free content and your feedbacks matter.
Cheers !