Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Guys, this is Le Mans 1989.
How can I fix this black background around people?:
1.jpg

2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera

June 18, 2020

This is an exclusive mod for the Chivas Autoart Website, do not host to other websites. Mod is free to download and available to the public, if you bought this you have been ripped off.

100% FREE TO DOWNLOAD, NOT FOR SALE!

REQUIREMENTS:
- Assetto Corsa v1.16.3
- All Official DLCs (or your game will crash)
- Content Manager
- Custom Light Shader v0.1.61

HEAVILY RECOMMENDED:
A3PP (Sol v1.6 Variant)
SOL v.1.6

WARNING:
This car mod is heavily dependent on Custom Shader Patch

INSTALLATION:
- BE SURE TO REMOVE ANY PREVIOUS OLD FILES BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Extract the "CONTENT" folder into your Assetto Corsa Main Directory.

CONTENT:
- 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
- 6 Official Colors

ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Fully Supports Animated Wipers for rainy racing session purposes
- Fully adapted the Extension System of the Custom Shader Patch which decreases the file size of the entire mod dramatically
- 4-Step LODs
- Animated Doors
- Animated Paddle Shifters

MISSING:
- Skin Templates

https://sharemods.com/lu498jf40po6/Chivas_Autoart_-_2019_Aston_Martin_DBS_Superleggera.7z.html
Crap I had a whole massive post ready for the release and then forgot and went to sleep.

Oh well, please enjoy. Do note the model is from CSR2, its not scratch made. This one was a bit of a self indulgence car, I just had to have it in AC.

Next release will be a Porsche.

I just wondered if there would be much interest in this?
Totally open to ideas and suggestions.
If you publish such a list with links, it will be very useful if the description indicates which years the track corresponds to, if it is a conversion from another game - Its name. And the author, If you can identify him.

Q: Has anyone done the "sprintrace" cars from brazil for AC?

I never even knew they existed until I Played ams2, and I fell in love, they handle like a damn motorbike, awesome acceleration, good handling etc.

and inside kinda like this. (grabbed from ams2 VR)

id love to race them on tracks like Bathurst in AC for example

It's Christmas before Christmas!
Have a look on Legion's blog, GzeroD made a fantastic Lotus 33 that handle perfectly without having to put hand in the mechanic!
Great job, and just beetween the Lotus 25 and the Lotus 49 in term of performance, the sweet spot!
The car that's missing a lot in the world of mid 60's Formula one, and have a look at that exhaust system!
View attachment 932018
I'm sure there's a whole bunch of cars I'd like on @GzeroD's blog but the place still confuses the hell out of me every time I visit, lol. Links leading to links leading to links, tiled background images that act like camouflage, colour-coded text, no thumbnails of the cars, weird categories... it's like you're trying to discourage visitors mate..! ;)

I'm sure there's a whole bunch of cars I'd like on @GzeroD's blog but the place still confuses the hell out of me every time I visit, lol. Links leading to links leading to links, tiled background images that act like camouflage, colour-coded text, no thumbnails of the cars, weird categories... it's like you're trying to discourage visitors mate..! ;)
Correct but it's like an old antiques shop, I love it haha, just found this Bailey 917 on the same page as the lotus 33, how he sneak that in there without me noticing! A nice surprise

Lol, I agree with Masscot. You're brilliant, mate, you know we appreciate what you do! But, while I admit your blog has greatly improved it's presentation, maybe it's not the ideal platform nowadays.

I will add a few words about the simdream.
I also think that it is not worth provoking attention to this topic from large companies. If they begin to take some kind of legal action - this will be directed not only against the simdreams. As a result, we can get complaints about this forum, which will be forced to close the topic. Do we want this?
If you are outraged by his impudence - just share those mods that he stole and sells :)

BLM Lights app applies wet texture with a switch.

To be fair I just change some identified materials' properties (the ones whose names are normally used for roads and curbs) so that they look more wet-like, I don't apply additional textures, just use the ones already available.
Depending on the track, sometimes the effect could be more or less satisfying.
There's a BLM Lights option that allows to automatically apply the effect in case of rain.

Last edited:
After a days hard slog I can release the Aston Martin AMR1 V8 Group C car. Made a few skins myself as only came with one from the Forza rip.

PM me any errors please and I will try and fix and of course if someone can improve the physics please send to me.

Link below and in YouTube description

Aston Martin AMR1 1989 Le Mans Group C

https://mega.nz/file/zg8liTCS#FL63Zc-HO2Ob7mjOJ6IQ7Jwb4ZsJl2mNDO5uUCJL7CI

Thanks. The car looks fine from the outside but the cockpit shaders are all just flat primary colours, it seems? You could take a look at the Toyota Eagle cockpit and borrow a bunch of shaders from there, it'd be a huge improvement.

= "Teddie, post: 13142953, miembro: 310348" Chicos, aquí están algunos de los enlaces de algunos de los autos Proto C que me faltaba para mi grilla anoche. Espero que esto ayude a alguien como ustedes me ayudaron. Acabo de copiar y pegar mi historial de descargas. No tenía idea de que podía hacer eso. Si alguno de estos enlaces no se debe publicar, avíseme para que pueda eliminarlos.

legion_sauber_mercedes_c9.zip
legion_mercedes_c11.zip
Mire en su blog: https://perendinator.blogspot.com/search/label/Group C

Nissan_R91CP_1991_v2.3.7z
Ve a la página de FB de Dan Busca.

lancia_lc2_85_new_update.7z
blob: https://mega.nz/fd9965dd-4655-4d6b-ac13-932f3a570801

Minolta Toyota 88C-V de Esprit3905 para AC v1.16.3.7z
https://doc-0g-30-docs.googleuserco...6&user=07580448192300365527&hash=oksspt9fhual

peugeot_905evo.rar
blob: https://mega.nz/e02c9e53-a1af-4dbc-9f30-5a6e98e89dcb

jaguar_xjr9_lm.7z
https://download1253.mediafire.com/a6jyo9w2q3eg/p312jgys3yeo8v3/jaguar_xjr9_lm.7z

Jaguar XJR9 LM de Assettogarage para AC v1.14.4.rar
blob: https://mega.nz/4518e1ee-8011-47c0-b158-b76664c8fdf2

thanks for sharing but links for peugeout 905 and lancia lc2 doesnt work

I've got some issues also on this track. Windshield became blue tinted on some part of the track.
Don't know what really is the exact culprit but removing all heli and associated parameters from ext_config.ini solves it.

There are known issues with some tracks that uses animations @Paulo Ribeiro, if you want you can add 'troubled' tracks names in the excluded_user.ini file (under apps\python\BLMLights\excluded_tracks) so BLM Lights won't be loaded with that track, or you can manually edit the config and remove those parameters as @unpierrot did

I share this because it may be able to help someone, may be a little bit off topic, maybe not, after all it is a modification, a modification that everyone can make with the basic game but a modification anyway and I would have been really happy to know it before, it would have saved me a lot of time!

Concerning the Kunos's Lotus 25, i thought, and now i know that i were wrong, that the kunos car was handling perfectly right from the start with default set up, i thought that the default set up was representative of the car, and that's if you want to tweak the mechanic it should be just to make lap record or to adapt to the track (for example, monaco vs monza), but with the default set up, the Lotus 25 behave strangely for a formula car, i know it's an old lady but contrary to what many people think before was not worst than now, hey, the fastest airliner, the concorde, was built in 1965...
To confirm my point of view before blaming the kunos car, i watch, a lot, really a lot of inboard footage of the Lotus 25, races, of 60's but also with actual F1 pilot on modern track, i read a lot about it, and all of that, confirm that the lotus 25 from kunos do not handle like it should be.

What are the problems with default setup:
-mainly, when you exit from corner, the car sweep the track with his nose, so there is no stability at all, we cannot trust the car...
-secondly, when you enter the corner and aim for the apex, the car seems too fuzzy, not precise

So with the default set up, not a funny car at all and even less a formula one car!

Seriously, i have never think one minute that the default setup could be wrong, may be it come from the sim racing early day, GPL era with the wrong idea that old cars are difficult to drive and even more to race with...

So i put, hours in testing, i try every car's setting individually and their incidence on the car's behaviour...
Camber on the front wheel, on the rear's ones, toe, bump, rebound, diff power etc, etc.

I never think it could be possible but finally the car behave like it should be with just few tweaks and, it was not the purpose of my tweak, it increase time lap, from 3 sec on a track around 1 min the lap...
My only purpose was to make the car fun to drive, really fun to drive, that you want to drive it again and again and race with it, that you could trust it in race and attack!

So, here the setting that weight the most in the equation:
1) Diff power
2) Camber / Toe
3) Tyres pressure

Changes:
-Drive train / Diff power default 25%, now 5%
Now, the car do not sweep the track with his nose at all in corner exit but you loose speed (very few)

-Alignement
default:
-1 -1 (Front Camber)
72 72 (front toe)
18 18 (rear toe)
-0.9 -0.9 (rear camber)

Now:
-2 -2
67 67
9 9
-1.1 -1.1

The toe setting help the car to aim the apex and be more agile, the camber to get less understeer

-Tyres pressure:
Default:
30 30
30 30

Now:
39 39
39 39

To compensate for the lost of speed

To adapt the car to the track, easy and fastest way, just change the gear ratio

Give it a try, you will see, now it is another car, now i have a lot of fun driving it, really a great car, with the default setup, i almost bin the car, really!
I put the car folder in another folder with other kunos cars that i think i will never play again...
Have fun :)

lotus_25_limerock_raceway.jpg

Last edited:
Hi every one !
I have a problem with Le Mans track, when I'm in trackday, all opponents are teleported to the beginning of the track after a few turns. I have a video but I don't know how to upload it.
I hope someone is able to help me ^^
thanks

Thanks. The car looks fine from the outside but the cockpit shaders are all just flat primary colours, it seems? You could take a look at the Toyota Eagle cockpit and borrow a bunch of shaders from there, it'd be a huge improvement.
Will do my best today mate, I get very hit and miss with the interior textures getting as they should be, that's why I never released anything haha

Also open to help on that as I mentioned a few times yesterday, legion has helped me over the months but not fair to keep emailing someone out of the blue all the time, and he is on Aussie time
One last thing, can you link or name the eagle mod, I have about 8 I think, cheers

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back