- 695

- Italy
is anyone here can tune a physics for aston martin amr1 (monza17 off everyday) this car can't be released for 1 week if i have a vacation nowView attachment 933768 View attachment 933769
is anyone here can tune a physics for aston martin amr1 (monza17 off everyday) this car can't be released for 1 week if i have a vacation nowView attachment 933768 View attachment 933769
Lollypop man for Zwiss´s Auto24Ring.
Gothenburg City Race
v0.8
The original Track is from STCC – The Game by SimBin Development.
GTR2 conversion by Bruno Gourdo.
Assetto Corsa conversion by nrms.
A very fun short tight track based in the harbour of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Thanks to LSM for the AI lines, safi hellie for the cameras and Slider for testing and config additions.
Many many thanks to SimBin and Bruno Gourdo!
This is my first full track convert for Assetto Corsa, I hope some of you enjoy it!
nrms
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6goc8r7febot76x/gothenburg.7z/file
and what is your problem with that????This must be the fourth/fifth time you are asking for that, why do you keep repeating yourself ?
If someone here has an answer, he will surely provide it.
And btw: it's: Darek's Car Mods
Try hitting enter after you adjust the slider. My settings seem to be staying after that. I think I read that somewhere, and it doesn't make sense in the UI, but....
instant karma i guess..Thanks, but sadly that does not work either. That's to say, it does work until you leave CM.
Each time you start CM you have to re-assign the buttons again.
Once it's working, it does give you higher fps though.
I hope someone is able to get the settings to save permanently. Until than back to the old version.
someone please tell that his action ,made me cry...You are a real asset to this community, or at least you think you are ?
Anyway, congrats, you are now on my ignore list (as only one).
You too! Give me the username you asked for
Anyone seeing two "Graphic Adjustments"?
View attachment 933663
Hi! Did you find the solution?
It looks like you have two ini files for this setting. Take a look at assettocorsa\extension\config you have to have only one graphics_adjustments.ini
Sorry, I was late to the partyI did, thanks for replying. This was indeed the issue.
I had that happen for a while, but mostly trying to repeat the start two or three times took care of the issue. Don't know if it will work for you, but I do hope so...Need help please.
Regardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.
Didn't change anything from the last time I played. was with the 1.57 CSP. tried with the 1.60 CSP.
Same result. Can't play AC. No need to say that I'm in panic!
Help please.
Need help please.
Regardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.
Didn't change anything from the last time I played. was with the 1.57 CSP. tried with the 1.60 CSP.
Same result. Can't play AC. No need to say that I'm in panic!
Help please.
Need help please.
Regardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.
Didn't change anything from the last time I played. was with the 1.57 CSP. tried with the 1.60 CSP.
Same result. Can't play AC. No need to say that I'm in panic!
Help please.
You’re in Sweden?
Circuit of the Americas is in Texas, in the U.S.
Nope, he said he's 1 hour away from an older, aging track with a lot of character, he won't disclose now xDI know. You said you were 1 hour from Karlskoga. That’s what threw me.
Yeah I've had this in the past too and I think I solved it by changing the time of day - seems weird but it worked enough times that I put it down to something to do with sol or something like that.
Anything is worth a try though
Once I had this, as it turned out - the problem was Steam. It was disconnected, and could not start ... Reinstallation of Steam helped.egardless of the track or car I choose, after loading to the last car, I always get the 'Race Cancelled' message.
Pretty good tool. You have to do a little bit of work and it spits out the file. Ingenious and he says he's continuing to update it to do more. Don't know if he did though. Thanks for reminding me to check though.Anyone who wants to do track configs have a look at the below programme, AC Track Config Builder, you can quickly assign grass, water lights to any track, not had time to give it a go yet
https://trello.com/b/DqpFvcVb/tcb
This is IMO a loss of time and waste of artists talent.
C:\Users\[YOU]\AppData\Local\AcTools Content ManagerThank you all for the reply.
Nothing works. If I reinstall CM, which folders/files, I must backup to not loose all the settings?
Thanks
Anyone who wants to do track configs have a look at the below programme, AC Track Config Builder, you can quickly assign grass, water lights to any track, not had time to give it a go yet
https://trello.com/b/DqpFvcVb/tcb
So with this update there's no option to have just 2d clouds?Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 is up in Racedepartment:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/