- 334

- United States
Just some minor things and tested the Kirkistown track and the new changes are very good. I did quick AI race on the DRY version of the track and notice that because of the fast lane line is going by very close to the pit exit is and so is the right side line, that the AI cars briefly go a little bit into pit surface and slow down on allot of laps. Also I notice there is nothing/settings for the main track or ROAD for the SURFACES files. Only thing in the SURFACES files is for settings for the PITS. Pit area does work great.
I bet that could be fixed by adjusting the road hierarchy in RTB. I didn’t have access to do that in this particular fix, I just renamed the road segment. I’m sure that’s something he can address pretty easily.