Fanapryde
In Memoriam
- 5,682

- Belgium
A question for the 'glass specialists' here:
I got my hands an a rather nice Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo S.
https://mega.nz/file/qJ4gHArQ#3klkAyV8h061LimrkN9tOUeuy6LVQt_AoioTQzTuTrQ
It drives well, looks nice, but there's a problem with the internal glass (and sun roof) reflecting the road. The windscreen is pretty much invisible from the outside and only at this angle I could show it in a picture. A degree more to the left or right and I can't see it anymore. Seen from the front, it looks like there is nothing there.
But it's mainly the road reflections that are bothering me.
And the side mirrors are low-res too.
So, if someone feels the urge to correct these issues ... hint..hint...
I got my hands an a rather nice Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Turbo S.
https://mega.nz/file/qJ4gHArQ#3klkAyV8h061LimrkN9tOUeuy6LVQt_AoioTQzTuTrQ
It drives well, looks nice, but there's a problem with the internal glass (and sun roof) reflecting the road. The windscreen is pretty much invisible from the outside and only at this angle I could show it in a picture. A degree more to the left or right and I can't see it anymore. Seen from the front, it looks like there is nothing there.
But it's mainly the road reflections that are bothering me.
And the side mirrors are low-res too.
So, if someone feels the urge to correct these issues ... hint..hint...
