- 209

- Sandy Eggo, CA
thanks again @pk3r72owns and everyone else who worked on your version of WSIR. we're using it in our "Spec P71" racing series online for crown victorias and it's a ton of fun.
@ales100i How did you get the Interlagos track working? I just fall straight through the track
Now that f1classics has gone, anyone upload the acu interlagos please
Now that f1classics has gone, anyone upload the acu interlagos please
Why not port the one from Race Driver GRID since its in better quality?After that i'm probably gonna do this since it was also in Blur.
View attachment 935567
never tried to port a grid model but ill see what i can do.Why not port the one from Race Driver GRID since its in better quality?
The document is in your AC main folder under SDK\dev take a look through there especially the car pipeline.Thank you both.
And a question to all modders. Is there a document that lists all terms used by Kunos. You know, the terms to use inside a fbx file so that when you export it to kn5 its recognized by the game?
Such as ARROW_SPEED, INT_GLASS? Did they ever show somewhere what we should use?
Thank you.The document is in your AC main folder under SDK\dev take a look through there especially the car pipeline.
Or you could have read this post:Yes, I just got an email from F1 Classics saying they are moving the website and Mr800 shows the correct link to them. Thanks Mr800
If anyone wants, they can find it here.
Wow I've been waiting on the GTR Mustangalmost finished porting this just need to figure out the gear ratios and to map the mirrors and its done.
View attachment 935566
After that i'm probably gonna do this since it was also in Blur.
View attachment 935567
Here you go, Dome S101, no idea where I got it and no author details in the ui, I haven't tested it.
Low poly count and its floats above the track. Maybe someone can do an overhaul.
![]()
Zolder 1967 (ted_zolder67_reworked) - v0.9.1b Rework
Original Author: Unknown
Rework Authors: Teddie, LiquidSkyMan, Fanapryde, Mascot + others
View attachment 935622 View attachment 935628
Internal track TED-EDiTS by Teddie: Replaced ugly surrounding mountains object ● Removed and added tree objects ● Repositioned floating trees ● Replace unauthentic signage ● Added GrassFx to config ● Added VAO patches ● Created 3 skin packages (listed below)
View attachment 935621
Thanks and additional credits:
● New AI, track limits & UI-outlines, resized preview, edited in GPS location in JSON by LiquidSkyMan
● Classic Balloons provided by Mascot
● Track logo, WaterFx, and Sections provided by Fanapryde
I'm considering this still in a beta stage. There are other improvements on the 'todo' list. Additional help is needed. Cameras, authentic balloon skins, etc. Get them to me and I'll add them to future releases. Let's see how good we can make this track!!!
NOTE: I've renamed the track folder to help me keep my projects organized. You can delete the older folder named "zolder67_edited".
● Original tracks will have the format: "ted_[track_name]" (These are coming. I've got at least 5 originals in the works already.)
● Rework tracks that I've initiated with a goal of providing our community with at least a "1.0 Reworked" version: "ted_[track_name]_reworked"
Cheers,
Teddie
Guys, I forgot the config files earlier. If you grabbed it earlier, grab it again. New version has a 'b' on the end.
Nice work @Teddie keep it up! I haven't had the chance to test it properly but notice your 3rd skin is to remove spectators, is that all it does? Then may I suggest adding a section to the extension config that achieves the same thing but will be more streamlined for those people who don't particularly like spectators. Such an option is available in CSP and will get rid of the need for another skin:
[SPECTATORS]
MESHES = mesh_01, mesh02,
Replace the meshes with actual spectators object meshes.
Of-course, cool manThanks, man. I think I want to give folks the option to keep spectators if they want, if they're not using the option globally in CM. I actually like racing with them on on some tracks, but not on others (especially hillclimb) so I also make those no spectator skins for hillclimb tracks where the spectators are badly done. But there are some tracks where the spectators are done really well. But I like giving folks as many options as possible. Hope that makes sense.
Guys i need help does anybody here know a way to move the tires back? in the showroom they look fine but on the track they pop out on their original form peeps told me that there's a way to do it in the suspension.ini but i can't seem to find it is there a specific line that moves the tire back?
after that i would also need to move the tires up a bit.
View attachment 935495
another stupid question is there a way to reduce the torque without changing the bhp number?
View attachment 935538
Hey everyone. Last night I was working my way through the J's and the K's for the duplicate track review project and I got to Kirkistown by @pk3r72owns and noticed the pit lane wasn't working so I fixed it and added a GrassFX config while I was at it. I didn't change anything else so it can safely overwrite the original.
most of his newest rfactor and forza rips went the 50$ VIP route suprisingly. So don't except his mods to be free again he stated in an angry post that '''This support program was created to seal a pact between you and me, a pact of trust and thanksgiving, to avoid "gimme gimme" and ungrateful kids and in this way select a group of real and motivated enthusiasts'''