Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
Hello guys here I am again to disturb you, I had through an acquaintance the AC version of Sebring 1970 , since I love this track there is some volunteer who can give it a fix? It would be really worth it even if it was ( I suppose) converted by RF1.
Thank you for the kind help you can give me
Sorry for my bad english .
preview.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uln5l48wp7cavsz/seb70.rar/file

I have a question and what your thoughts are to the group on this track and on its origin. I am not too sure where @Luca959 obtained this track and is a great retro track of the 1970's, but as some of you know I helped Gilles a little bit and only on doing AI and side lines on a few of his tracks.

Gilles did do a convert of this very same track a while back and it looks like the same or close to the track he converted. I wasnt too sure until I started driving the track. The trees off in the distance on the lake are identical to the convert I saw from Gilles.

I know most of you and I agree he was doing most of these tracks without consent and at a small amount pay tracks. My only question is what are your feelings of enhancing tracks that may be coming from Gilles.

take care.

Last edited:
it is not possible to keep the original trees, it breaks when exporting to FBX.
Are you able to place the new trees in positions closer to reality? (I have no clue about track modding.) Your placement of the new trees make it feel like a different track to me.

Weird just checked link, seemed to be working, but had to refresh page, and try 2nd time. Not sure what's up.

Regarding Race Dept., are you sure that's Motorland Aragon? Send me the link if possible.

EDIT: are you talking about the track link itself? Don't know anything about that, seemed to be working the other day when I checked.

Hmm, Yeah I am talking about the track link doesnt work for me, Your AI link works great for me. I dont think I have the this track in my archive.

And sorry about that - about saying this track being on Race Dept for AC. I google searched for the name of the track, and didnt realize it was for the GTR game. So my mistake.

take care.

Last edited:
Hmm, Yeah I am talking about the track link doesnt work for me, Your AI link works great for me. I dont think I have the this track in my archive.

And sorry about that - about saying this track being on Race Dept for AC. I google searched for the name of the track, and didnt realize it was for the GTR game. So my mistake.

take care.

No problem.

Just so happens another version was given to me to share from @pitsch83. He made a few visual tweaks to the signage, grass run off areas, and removed some of the weird spectators. Most noteworthy is the huge grandstand is gone, which I believe was fictitious anyway. However, it's now missing the grandstand as a whole, so there's that. However the layout is the same, bumps and all, so I added my ai files and also a vao patch.

Motorland Aragon updated by pitsch83:

https://mega.nz/file/T1pnhTZJ#Sk66QwHCKBymVooJf9AlSt_f6HV1a88dgHGZ5fEzfEM

Oh, this one?

Okay, good thing I did this video after the update, I don't think the people that made the COPPA act would've liked that.

Ooooo I love that particular rear end on the NSX; with the bodywork curving in under the bumper. So hot. Any chance at a link for the car?

Btw, guys, I fixed a Sebring 1970 for my self a few months ago. But you'll notice I marked it "ac.classics.paypal.dispute", which means it is one of the ones I bought from Gilles website. So ...erm Pay mod? I always question myself when I talk about Gilles tracks as paymods, because I have a feeling he basically took the original track from an original author and converted it to AC, right? I'm not sure I've seen a gilles track that was his from scratch. I could be wrong. Way back in the day, I think he started with converting GPL tracks to GTR or rFactor. Been so long ago, can't remember. Anyway, what I'm saying is, I wish I could share this with you, guilt free... but I dunno.
upload_2020-7-24_2-9-5.png

Also, I'm still waiting for Grobnik changes on the forum to settle down so I can figure out how to distribute the Grobnik I fixed a while back for myself as well. Like I said earlier, this track already had a very large extension config with grassfx, light stuff, etc. So I'm not sure which configs I should use, from here or the one that Content Manager pulled down for me. Dealing with some health issues lately, so I'm having a hard time focusing. Apologies.

upload_2020-7-24_2-10-50.png

Last edited:
Just wondering if any of the resident GTP AI gurus might have time to take a look at Pace Park? Cars are doing a weird death wobble on the man straight, among other issues.

Btw, guys, I fixed a Sebring 1970 for my self a few months ago. But you'll notice I marked it "ac.classics.paypal.dispute", which means it is one of the ones I bought from Gilles website. So ...erm Pay mod? I always question myself when I talk about Gilles tracks as paymods, because I have a feeling he basically took the original track from an original author and converted it to AC, right? I'm not sure I've seen a gilles track that was his from scratch. I could be wrong. Way back in the day, I think he started with converting GPL tracks to GTR or rFactor. Been so long ago, can't remember. Anyway, what I'm saying is, I wish I could share this with you, guilt free... but I dunno.
View attachment 943172

Also, I'm still waiting for Grobnik changes on the forum to settle down so I can figure out how to distribute the Grobnik I fixed a while back for myself as well. Like I said earlier, this track already had a very large extension config with grassfx, light stuff, etc. So I'm not sure which configs I should use, from here or the one that Content Manager pulled down for me. Dealing with some health issues lately, so I'm having a hard time focusing. Apologies.

View attachment 943173
Health should be in the first place, hope you feel better soon. So take your time. It's not like we don't have any other track or two to play around with. :)

Last edited:
Health should be in the first place, hope you feel better soon. So take your time. It's not like we don't have any other track or two to pay around with. :)

Thank you, my friend. Fixing tracks for you guys and talking with you folks is good for my soul. So, I'll keep keepin' on. Just moving a little slower lately. :) I was thinking of sending you the Grobnik I worked on via private message since I think you are more familiar with the track being local and you could give me your feedback? Kind of like how I had Fana help me with his local Zolder.

Thank you, my friend. Fixing tracks for you guys and talking with you folks is good for my soul. So, I'll keep keepin' on. Just moving a little slower lately. :) I was thinking of sending you the Grobnik I worked on via private message since I think you are more familiar with the track being local and you could give me your feedback? Kind of like how I had Fana help me with his local Zolder.
Absolutely. Send it over.

View attachment 943172

View attachment 943173

please share it mate...
i dont even have a problem sending you a coffee ;)

So, folks, I saw you were talking about Aerodrom Piestany. Did you know about the additional layout? If I recall correctly it is on Legion's blog.
View attachment 943174
LOL, I must have a leak or perhaps a Mole somewhere as I don't recall releasing that. Although an ethanol filtered memory is not to be relied upon. PM me that version pls Teddie. I'll check it against mine.

I dressed the track down a fair bit to reflect Utoob videos of the real thing. I also left it with a couple of exploits my League found, but I hadn't bothered to fix it yet.

p.s. my version doesn't have curro in the author field so I wonder what may have been changed?

Last edited:
Try turning off 'merge meshes' in CSP optimisations. I could be wrong, but I think that's something that can cause the greyed-out windscreen in some cars. Easy to try and no big thing to turn back on if it doesn't do the trick.
thx,but no luck, still same problem...

I have a question and what your thoughts are to the group on this track and on its origin. I am not too sure where @Luca959 obtained this track and is a great retro track of the 1970's, but as some of you know I helped Gilles a little bit and only on doing AI and side lines on a few of his tracks.

Gilles did do a convert of this very same track a while back and it looks like the same or close to the track he converted. I wasnt too sure until I started driving the track. The trees off in the distance on the lake are identical to the convert I saw from Gilles.

I know most of you and I agree he was doing most of these tracks without consent and at a small amount pay tracks. My only question is what are your feelings of enhancing tracks that may be coming from Gilles.

take care.
So since I was questioned, the layout as already written before was sent to me by a member of an American community sim and knowing that I love the layout of Sebring I gave it as a gift, ( I don’t think that if he bought it from Gilles there is a legal loophole that prohibits to share it with me as I did with you) my question for help was aimed at asking if someone good at improving these old paths would take the 'task to do so. Then whether Gilles took it from the GPL or from RF1 or from the moon is not my business, if someone has to argue about any rights on the circuit must deal with him. I do not see why to mount a case of the pilitic partner on my request for help

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back