Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,147 comments
Not completely finished but certainly usable

Motorland Aragon:
https://mega.nz/#!CXhjAIpS!Q1DA7knB3x6TsirAkDzcdaoI4A0ZUCu90XAO8QsSRas

Ok I have another one...

AI for Motorland Aragon

As I was watching MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez break his arm last weekend at Jerez, I was reminded of this- his home track. I wish someone would give this one some love and attention. There are certainly possibilities for multiple layouts, and the track is good to drive, albeit bumpy. In it's current state the lap counting seems off, and IIRC the cars don't "ghost" in the pits, which can lead to collisions.
I fixed the pitlane, and of course worked on the fast lane and side lines. Hope a few of you will enjoy it.

https://mega.nz/file/m5o1FZqY#5Gb8vouhuKr9YzFACdhILpLUT6Volrncayw9PP_BFrw

Thanks to @Fanapryde for uploading this a while back (about 5 months ago, and 700+ pages back :eek:).

Ok I have another one...

AI for Motorland Aragon

As I was watching MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez break his arm last weekend at Jerez, I was reminded of this- his home track. I wish someone would give this one some love and attention. There are certainly possibilities for multiple layouts, and the track is good to drive, albeit bumpy. In it's current state the lap counting seems off, and IIRC the cars don't "ghost" in the pits, which can lead to collisions.
I fixed the pitlane, and of course worked on the fast lane and side lines. Hope a few of you will enjoy it.

Thanks to @Fanapryde for uploading this a while back (about 5 months ago, and 700+ pages back :eek:).

Thank you, was definitely waiting for some fixes for this great track!!

I recorded a test run around the Special Stage Route 5 track mod recently added as I love being able to try Gran Turismo based things in Assetto Corsa. Personally, I like the layout fine enough on this adaptation of Route 5, but I still am not a fan of some liberties taken with the mod such as the changed location and the graffiti. It doesn't feel quite right imo.

Was original in the circuit, didn't bother to remove him.

To correct this, someone needs to edit the 3D model to remove the tire barrier that's floating in the sky above turn 1. Probably not as noticeable for those using a screen and fixed head/view position, but in VR, especially in an open-cockpit, it's a little distracting. With the wider FOV and ability to look around, it comes into view two times, on the straightaway, and in the first sector of the track.

This is a pretty good version. Of course nothing compares to the ACC version. Just had a run around that version in the KTM GT4 car. I enjoy how "raw" that car feels, and it's fun to really run it through the long, sweeping, "bendy" sections of Misano.

Last edited by a moderator:
peterboese Today To 21:10
Sol 1.6.1 + Sol 1.5.5 RC2

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8c6yo8zy3wyu9ys/Sol_1.5.5_-_1.6.1_RC2.7z/file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z675h75yfhdyg2c/Sol 1.5.5 - 1.6.1 RC2.7z?dl=0

Sol 1.6.1 RC2 + Sol 1.5.5

- core: another try to solve CM error info "attempt to call a nil value"

- core/weather definitions: overhauld bad weather, brighter while day

- track adaptions: added ta_dome_size support to new clouds system - the smaller the dome is, the lower the clouds are in the distance

- ppfilter/custom configs: __Sol_Extra, a little brighter at sunset/twilight

- updated weatherFX manifests

To correct this, someone needs to edit the 3D model to remove the tire barrier that's floating in the sky above turn 1. Probably not as noticeable for those using a screen and fixed head/view position, but in VR, especially in an open-cockpit, it's a little distracting. With the wider FOV and ability to look around, it comes into view two times, on the straightaway, and in the first sector of the track.

This is a pretty good version. Of course nothing compares to the ACC version. Just had a run around that version in the KTM GT4 car. I enjoy how "raw" that car feels, and it's fun to really run it through the long, sweeping, "bendy" sections of Misano.
The only thing that bothers me with this version is how flat it is, like running on ice. It is not very bumpy in ACC as well, but this is just to perfect. To bad, cause it is a nice layout. Bit boring with world details, but that's how it is IRL.

Some experimentation with an calculated AO i think that it looks very nice outside the interior on the other hand is not garbage but bad because its one of those early rr3 models that have the side doors as an texture instead of a 3d model yep i think its one of the first supercars that were added into the game so its explainable anyway here is what it looks like and yes i know the mirrors are carbon the AO just made them white ill need to separate them and add a carbon texture on them and make the rims look less bright. And also don't worry ill revisit my old cars! stuff like the Mclaren GT , Huracan EVO and some others .
Screenshot_rtm_pagani_zonda_cinque_r_f_ks_brands_hatch_23-6-120-22-42-38.jpg

Screenshot_rtm_pagani_zonda_cinque_r_f_ks_brands_hatch_23-6-120-22-42-11.jpg

[EDIT] lol. @ales100i, et all. I just checked and I actually fixed this for myself I while back. I'm going to double check and make sure it's good to go, then I'll post it. That's funny. I had a feeling when you said "flickering terrain" that it was 'that' track I had to fix it on. I'll post later. :)

So, the Grobnik that I fixed the flickering terrain on and some floating trees is the mitja one. It already has grassfx and lights from CM. ?? I'll still post it up, later. I'm checking a few things.

I recorded a test run around the Special Stage Route 5 track mod recently added as I love being able to try Gran Turismo based things in Assetto Corsa. Personally, I like the layout fine enough on this adaptation of Route 5, but I still am not a fan of some liberties taken with the mod such as the changed location and the graffiti. It doesn't feel quite right imo.

Reminds me of another Gran turismo conversion that unfortunatley had liberties taken with. welp...at least this one aint overly wide and has random giant anime billboards for no good reason....

Hi everyone
It's my first post. Some great content here. Wish I found this forum earlier

I find this Audi impossible to drive. Understeer is crazy. Any tips on set up? Or is one of my settings wrong

Thanks
your turning the wheel too much on this audi you have to make sure to use very small steering inputs

Ok I have another one...

AI for Motorland Aragon

Hey @KevinK2 ,

Seems the Mega link you show for Motorland track does not work. i did find a version of this track on Race Dept that has 5 layout configurations.
Does your new AI work for the Race Depart track. I assume there is a GP layout. I downloaded Race Dept track, but have not installed it.

thanks and take care.
Dave

I mostly like what you are doing to some tracks, but these trees at Misano are completely out of place. Take a look at onboard video's and you'll notice.
It would have been better (imo) to keep the existing trees and make them a bit darker. That would be much closer to reality.

it is not possible to keep the original trees, it breaks when exporting to FBX.

Reminds me of another Gran turismo conversion that unfortunatley had liberties taken with. welp...at least this one aint overly wide and has random giant anime billboards for no good reason....
anime billboards? What track was that?

View attachment 942976

Hi guys! Probably a dumb question but how do I activate the rain in lights-patch-v0.1.62-preview15? I´ve become a patreon of Ilja Jusupov and I have the 1.62 version installed via "Mods" in CM. What do I have to do?

You have to open the Weather FX debugger app (from the pop-out sidebar), then in that, you can set the intensity of the rain, as well as various other things. To get wet tarmac (visually), you need to use a track mod configured with a wet option.

Reworked:
Mitja Bonca / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Automotodrom Grobnik v3.2
Update shaders
Remove Grass in kn5
Add 3dgrass
Add VAO
Update outline
Improved GrassFX by _fixed_a_bit_
Reduced/eliminated most mountain flickering by _fixed_a_bit_
https://sharemods.com/awwccrtx7uii/grobnik.7z.html
preview.png

You forgot the VAO I made. Yours still creates some flickering and black marks/spots, use F7 cam and fly around, then switch to mine and see the difference, not perfect but much better

Hey @KevinK2 ,

Seems the Mega link you show for Motorland track does not work. i did find a version of this track on Race Dept that has 5 layout configurations.
Does your new AI work for the Race Depart track. I assume there is a GP layout. I downloaded Race Dept track, but have not installed it.

thanks and take care.
Dave

Weird just checked link, seemed to be working, but had to refresh page, and try 2nd time. Not sure what's up.

Regarding Race Dept., are you sure that's Motorland Aragon? Send me the link if possible.

EDIT: are you talking about the track link itself? Don't know anything about that, seemed to be working the other day when I checked.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back