Is SOL really necessary? Before you guys want to burn me for saying nonsense, let me explain: yesterday I decided to try a race without SOL and with a Kunos filter (dark default) and I don't think it looks bad at all. I use VR and maybe that influences. Apart from everything looking really good, I noticed two things that I liked: the first is that all that fog went away, which I have never made much sense of (except, of course, in foggy climates, which I never use), which made everything look clearer and sharper. The second thing I liked is that although the FPS did not vary much, everything flowed better, that is, less stuttering. The only negative is that in some combinations of time and weather, the clouds look a bit odd, but I also have to say that CSP clouds still look more natural than SOL 3D ones. Is there anyone else who doesn't use SOL? I would like to hear other ideas or opinions.