- 26
- fin708
This is a good reference site for Lemans grids as shows cars entered by year and liveries where possible.
hi just want to push this again to see if anyone can shed some light, thanksHi just want to ask this question again, anyone here familiar with the csp analog instrument steer input?
Content Updates Panel v2 – CSP/Cars/Instruments inputs
cup.acstuff.club
View attachment 1472727
Trying to use it to steer a second set of wheels (like if there are 6 wheels for a car) but only manage to turn the wheels the right but not the left. any idea? I would believe the input will have like (-) values for left and (+) for right?
Thanks.
I posted this a while back. I have modified all my UI and dread ever needing to do a full verify. Unless your game is seriously messed up or don't have the extra space, id recommend this. Saved me a few times from having to do the big verify. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-14263475Hey everyone! I have a question regarding verifying steam files, I've backed up the kunos cars and tracks for the skins, extensions, etc... I've also backed up my AppData. I don't want to lose anything so i'm wondering if there's anything else that needs to be backed up before I verify the files?
Here they are.Good evening
Could someone provide the AI file for d7fox_mid_ohio?
For some reason, the line is broken at the start/finish of the track, making a small deviation to the left, and causing the cars to crash at the start...
I checked the track's chicane layout.
Thanks.


Nice. Did not noticed them. Unfortunately a lack of (real) skins as usual with this group.Almost missed these scratch-built Ladas from SMP Racing. Good fun, both.
LADA VESTA NG TCR (TOURING)
The most prestigious class of the Russian circuit racing series. Cars prepared according to the requirements of the international class TCR International Series are coming to the start. They are equipped with a single-axle drive and turbo engines...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1478112
LADA VESTA NG 1.6T Superproduction
We are pleased to present two versions of the car at once – for the Touring (aka TCR) and Super Production classes. For the Super Production category, this is generally the debut modification from SMP Esports - a facelift of the LADA VESTA sedan...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1478111
Yeah, it's a shame but the templates are provided. RSS, VRC and URD have to avoid real skins (and names) on their pay mods for copyright reasons on commercial products, but since SMP's cars are free there would be no such restrictions. Hopefully the community will step up and create some.Nice. Did not noticed them. Unfortunately a lack of (real) skins as usual with this group.
Hoping one they just randomly out of kidness makes the Lada Granta WTCC carAlmost missed these scratch-built Ladas from SMP Racing. Good fun, both.
LADA VESTA NG TCR (TOURING)
The most prestigious class of the Russian circuit racing series. Cars prepared according to the requirements of the international class TCR International Series are coming to the start. They are equipped with a single-axle drive and turbo engines...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1478112
LADA VESTA NG 1.6T Superproduction
We are pleased to present two versions of the car at once – for the Touring (aka TCR) and Super Production classes. For the Super Production category, this is generally the debut modification from SMP Esports - a facelift of the LADA VESTA sedan...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1478111
They did the Vesta touring car, so it's very possible.Hoping one they just randomly out of kidness makes the Lada Granta WTCC car
View attachment 1478123
GTsupreme have one on his WTCC packHoping one they just randomly out of kidness makes the Lada Granta WTCC car
View attachment 1478123
I'd rather use an bike pump up my own arse than to use anything "made" by GTShi-i mean GT"Supreme"GTsupreme have one on his WTCC pack
Hi there!
Just play Race07, that dude (btw we ain't heard of him since last year, maybe he has been sent to the frontlines ?) massacred the cars.GTsupreme have one on his WTCC pack
Hello. I did not download it back then, but I found it now and will have a look if I can do anything to make it less bouncy and more predictable. If I'm successful I will release fixes here.Hi there!
Since you are improving cars & helping the community, back in February 2025, @petercrill released a Mini 2021 John Cooper Works GP (in this forum), with really bad & bouncy suspension hence undrivable. The car model is good & it would be a waste to throw it away. Can you maybe have a look at it in the future? Thanks!!
Two examples of another completed route of the "Mille Miglie 1955"....this time Pescara (using the version by Italotracks).
In one of them, driving the Mercedes 300 SLR (Juan Manuel Fangio) with new "small adjustments" to the physics (after the loss that occurred at the beginning of the year) with almost the entire MM '55 package (which had started last year).
The other is a version adapted for the Ferrari 118/121 LM, driven by the Italian Piero Taruffi.
I hope to share the package here on the forum in the next few days (...whatever is possible), not all the cars will be available. In total, there would be (31 cars, including originals and adapted ones) with more than 105 skins (what I could find in photos and models on the internet according to the 1955 race) and many of them (with colors that "may" have been used...)
Some cars have versions (with or without a co-driver), as you can see.If you watch other videos, you can see this better.
Mercedes (onboard + TvCam )
Ferrari ( onboard + TvCam )
Are this not from these guys https://wvr.com.ar/cars?server=0View attachment 1478085
Hi all guys, where can I find these ac cars?

Well... we all have a favorite hobby... 🤔... use an bike pump up my own arse...