Hopefully the grip tune is still intended. In the meantime I've tweaked a couple of things and upped the rev to 1.1 so you can use this model as a base for the grip tune if you want:
Adjusted cockpit shaders to lighten/deshine things overall, fixed the alpha on badges, labels etc (everything is lumped together in the cockpit so options are limited), and fixed the backfire flame numbers/positions/effects.
I also changed gearing to paddles and added a paddle shift animation - it was really daft seeing the driver reach for a non-existent gear stick...
Added blue driver suit to all skins too as a quick way of removing that awful white Sparco.
I fixed the mirrors using the FLIP command but this is in my own external config of course. Easy enough to do but it'd be good to get a hard fix for this too.
It'd be great if someone could fix the brake lights, add digital instruments and fix the weird speedo needle that seems to clip behind the (missing) gear indicator.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rl3xgfhlxu1cy7f/file
View attachment 948767