- Skidmarks/groove added
- New track texture with normal maps
- Original rF2 adboard skin added
- Lighting config updated
- Start lights added for both layouts
- Slow animated blades added for parked choppers
- Other minor tweaks

https://mega.nz/file/GcsHXYxY#__wtpqe17bNPf0gZjYubLncN_x6e0l-rozReJQ70CzI

I cannot manage to get any races started with the AI line in this. its always carmageddon at that first chicane.
Maybe GT3 is not for this track? cars too big?

Hi ! :)

I couldn't answer to @TheRealCeeBee because and I wrote it a lot (a lot, a lot, a lot !), I do only hotlaps... but I wasn't here for writing about AI or AI line.

@Masscot wrote previously and after the magnificent "Port Newark" 0.9, the first chicane (too much "flat out" !?) will be reworked and YES, the whole team succeeds in it ! ^^

I appreciate the change, really (more challenging)... like the "rF2 original adverts" (Doc Brown is on the way and I appreciate to drink a fresh Coke !)

Again... CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the whole top quality ! :bowdown: 👍 ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

W.I.P.

__custom_showroom_1597963651.png

Thank you for trying to help, but it did not change anything.
Can you post a link to the car and a short list of tracks the wipers are not working at (you mentioned it works on some tracks but not on others ???) ?
Also please mention your CSP version you use (I presume the current ...63 Patreon preview ?).

I am curious what this issue is caused by.
I am in the mode of waiting for the next preview as on triple screens the v...63 preview has a few significant issues making it not viable to use everyday but as far as previews of WIP goes it is incredibly impressive what Ilja has accomplished with the new rainFX.

On my end apart from teh few known issues (mostly triple screen related) preview ...63 worked really well (didn't experience non-working wipers myself but I only tested with a handful of cars I modded myself at the time of release)

You're right about hiding objects before getting the Ao to avoid unwanted shadows casted on the body, I forgot to mention that, but your explanation is clear enough.
About the 450s, it's avaliable on discord, but since not everyone her has that: https://sharemods.com/8fvlm1df6cy8/maserati_450s.zip.html

It's a mod almost completely reworked by someone I know and I just made a config for it

Thank you so much for sharing this mod!
Would you like to share a discord invite here or by PM or mention the name of the discord (I am silently hoping it is dedicated to vintage racing as that is my personal drug of choice)?

I am actually currently building physics around a Maserati 300S based on a terrible, terrible 3D model as the car is part of a field of late 1950's Le Mans cars I do for a private discord group (we race vintage races every weekend). I have already lined up a really nice high quality model but that needs a full, proper conversion so its on the long list of to dos ...

Seeing the 450S is awesome! I love these cars!

didn't experience non-working wipers myself but I only tested with a handful of cars I modded myself at the time of release)

Maybe that is the issue, the car need to be modded.

Can you post a link to the car and a short list of tracks the wipers are not working at (you mentioned it works on some tracks but not on others ???)

I only tried Brand Hatch, to be clear, the wiper are moving but they do not wipe the rain from the light patch, preview 163. The only one I got sort of working is the 488 gtb, the driver wiper wipe the rain, not the left one. On the BMW 1m or the Elise, no wiping of the rain.

IMSA GTX - Pack #1 v1.0
1978-1982 IMSA Camel GT

Cars:
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza_turbo (new)
- legion_ferrari_512bb_lm
- legion_greenwood_corvette
- legion_march_bmw_m1_v8 (this only competed at Daytona, all other races were in Japan)
- legion_roush_mustang

Details:
Cars are all with real dyno spec engines/mass, hand tuned (proper RWHP, natural BoP)
Unique and historic matching physics per car
Historic skins with matching chassis numbers

:: DOWNLOAD -> IMSA GTX Pack1- v1.0 ::

patch for Roush Mustang, replace the data/digital_instruments.ini with this file (remove the .txt extension)

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini.TXT
    117 bytes · Views: 70
Last edited:
hi ... could you please tell me if there is any mod of the corvette c5 2000 or 2002 street version? ....

I think there is no street version of C5, only C5R. As I am also an OCD-patient, it's terrible to have a nice row of street Corvettes, from C1 to C8... Except for that facking C5!!!

:)

The handling is not very good.
2u3l.png

Call for modders that wanna get paid.. this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Assetto.Corsa.Australia

has a bunch of guys crying for RNP in Sydney, as touge. I took a crack at it with RTB, but, man, its a huge piece of road to try model, and the google data from RTB is hopeless (i think the "ground" from google is to the top of the trees, not the road, so hard to get it right).

I gave up when my machine said NOPE trying to parse the GIS "25m" data where you CAN see the road between the tree's at least giving you a headstart, assuming your machine can take the punch. the "25m" source, once in CAD, actually measure ~1m between dots... much denser then 25 for sure.. may just be mislabbelled, this is jsut ONE tile of the GIS data, about 80m of the road.. and it was making my machine crawl, total road is about 40 tiles..

MAP: (red is the request, blue is the bit i rode in the clip below)
https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.134366,150.9729479,12z
upload_2020-8-21_12-20-41.png

I just came back from there on the bike, ill drop a clip of the foliage into this post once its up, its damn dense in terms of these kinds of tracks, and coupled with the length of the road, may prove to be too heavy for Assetto?

If you already on the group search for "nasho" or RNP, im sure the boys will throw money into a patreon or something to get it done, I will for sure as well, the road is damn near undriveable nowadays, a cop behind every bush and 3 trillion cyclists.. they dropped the speed limit to 60km.. sad business. Otherwise let me know here and I can carry a message for the boys.

Video of the last 25% or so, from stanwell tops to the bottom at teh junction of waterfall road:

Last edited:
You're right about hiding objects before getting the Ao to avoid unwanted shadows casted on the body, I forgot to mention that, but your explanation is clear enough.
About the 450s, it's avaliable on discord, but since not everyone her has that: https://sharemods.com/8fvlm1df6cy8/maserati_450s.zip.html

It's a mod almost completely reworked by someone I know and I just made a config for it
There is a game braking bug in the tyres.ini inside the data folder (didn't try the tyres.ini inside the data.acd backup inside the car folder though).
The session will load and after being in session for a couple of seconds it will crash with an unexpected bug.

I drilled it down to the tyres.ini by elimination of all data files.

The car is promising, it needs a few bugs squashed here and there but will make a very, very nice addition to any late 1950's WSC grid ;-)

Just a few small things I saw after loading the car into session with a temp tyres.ini:
- windscreen
- AO (false shadows in some areas)
- lots of shader refinements (after object splitting) to bring materials more in alignment with the actual cars materials
- physics (the rear suspension geometry suffers from an issue I am currently battling with on another car with swing axle among others - the rear end temporarily bottoms were it shouldn't out and tires loose traction completely)
- some obvious physics data (drivetrain related)

The car is a very nice starting point for a great mod!

Maybe that is the issue, the car need to be modded.

I only tried Brand Hatch, to be clear, the wiper are moving but they do not wipe the rain from the light patch, preview 163. The only one I got sort of working is the 488 gtb, the driver wiper wipe the rain, not the left one. On the BMW 1m or the Elise, no wiping of the rain.

I will give the BMW 1M and Elise a spin at Brands and see whats going on there ...

[EDIT]:
Indeed I cannot make them work either, no wiper blade definition works to fix the issue.
I think it will be a bug to be fixed down the road with future CSP revisions. (tried the BMW 1M at Brands Hatch)

Last edited:
whoever wants...
Mosport '19

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = Background, roadedge
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = kerb, road, wall
SHAPE_SIZE = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 1.3

+ optional remove 3dgrass.kn5 files

Hello,

I compared the F40 LM by Beto and Tommy78. I like much more the Tommy78 one for interior appearance, but driving it for feeling I prefere the Beto one. I'm not saying the Tommy78 is wrong, I can't say that, it's only my preference: the Beto one has a better FF, more grip, more control.
So my request: for private use, what is the easier way to put the Tommy78 interior graphic in Beto one or to put in Tommy78 F40LM the physics and driving feeling of Beto one? (I don't have any program for modding). Is it possibile just replacing some files (or renaming and replacing them)? wich ones?

thank you

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back