Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,037 comments
idk, but I have removed the stFlow shaders from my tracks, they install and run just fine
Newer versions of CSP have coded shaders now in a .zip file. (one is stFlow)

test yourself,
if you have installed stFlow and CSP, remove stFlow
remove the stFlow shader if its included with the track before install
drive on the track

maybe i'm completely wrong?
Can you please check if the helicopter blades are animated at Bathurst (proper version) with stFlow removed? Thanks.

While you are at it...

- No smoothing groups on any of the walls...
- UVW mapping issues on a lot of access roads and pit lane..
- Road edge floater needs to be fixed around a few curbs...
- Your grass and road shaders look great... if this was rFactor1...

- View attachment 953957 View attachment 953958

View attachment 953956

And you go to my ignored list, i dont need read comments like this, if you are bored buy a cat.

Bathurst is in the top ten tracks of AC.

Right there in your picture, where you have 4xMSAA. I change it to disabled. I'm doing some reading online right now about this issue, and yes it is possible that AA (any kind) does not work correctly on AMD cards in Windows 10 (have an rx570).

I almost suggested same in the earlier post - that it may also be related to your video card... Nvidia here, keep reading...

Last edited:
Can you please check if the helicopter blades are animated at Bathurst (proper version) with stFlow removed? Thanks.
Yep... whirly whirly!

hint: if I give technical advice, I'm rarely wrong. I do research this stuff before providing answers (and have had stFlow removed since the first day using CSP because I got stFlow conflicts against CSP in JSGME, in AC.

if anyone is interested, my bio was published a few years back.. if you want to understand my no-nonsense approach to things and my technical background :: read here ::

Last edited:
Yep... whirly whirly!

hint: if I give technical advice, I'm rarely wrong. I do research this stuff before providing answers (and have had stFlow removed since the first day using CSP because I got stFlow conflicts against CSP in JSGME, in AC.
Great - thanks. I assume they're both still following their short patrol paths too?
I'd also heard (a long time ago) that stFlow was now folded into CSP updates but there remained some doubt about this, even when I asked the experts on the CSP discord.
Good to know we can drop this requirement from future updates and new tracks.

I was planning of including the historic Yatabe Circuit too, because it was used as speed test by some japanese Motorsport magazines back in the days (see video below). But I couldnt find a DL-link for the track. So thank you for addition:

Yatabe: https://mega.nz/file/LSRhBYDa#rkXszT7jXXHWlDkT50ytABEXz8uD_6miIE8aGUb5uR8

thanks! this is best oval track, unfortunale was destroyed(

959 LM 0:57:695
Yellowbird 0:55:869
V16T 0:56:064
911 Turbo of Midngight club 0:57:571
Testarossa of Midnight Club: 0:56:717

ZaDr-p5aKao.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I released a Mitsubishi FTO mod for AC today and I thought you might like it as a lot of people joined to my Discord after my Ford GT rework video got posted here ;) You can also find the Celica and Prelude reworked by me on my Discord (this trio is very competitive!). Enjoy!

View attachment 953681View attachment 953682View attachment 953683 View attachment 953684 View attachment 953685 View attachment 953686

-LODs generated
-Fully working instrument cluster
-Fully working lights (with turnlights)
-Lights refraction
-Working wipers
-GPX and GPvR versions avaliable

Great job! My existing FTO went straight in the bin after trying yours as it's superior in every way possible. Much appreciated!
One tiny detail, the hand/wheel synch is off. Change the steer animation in data/driver3d to this to fix it:

Code:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

Also, can I put in a cheeky request? The rear lights have a weird holographic/parallex effect in VR (all cars that use this method are the same, it's a limitation of the shader rendering in VR atm) - any chance of a version with 'normal' rear lights or is there something I can delete somewhere to get them to revert?
Also, the wipers don't describe a full arc so leave a huge unwiped area right in front of the driver's face. Seems the wipers might need shortening so their range of motion can be increased to cover the whole windscreen?
Cheers. :)

Oh, almost forgot, you said the GPX and GPvR versions are avaliable - I could only find one labelled 'FTO'..?

Last edited:
getting there slowly.. finally figured out how to get the road surfaces level at joins from inside rtb. once you know...
replaced the cones with barriers, easier to control the kn5's for track layouts, Starting to add in all the rumble strips now, also a tricky business as it "snaps" to track normals and can look strange. WIll model up some overheads etc, corner markers and pop them in by weekend maybe

been hand painting the background texture to get a more "natural" look and painting out any branding on the track background as this will release as The UnBend, so i dont get any pesky love letters from em..
upload_2020-8-31_20-42-53.png

Last edited:
I too had this preset already installed from the original source... Similar story to share... Not so long ago, RD removed a livery pack that I'd posted for @norms' Porsche - due to the fact that I had later referenced the DL link, for a number of users that had requested for it...

Sorry norms, will reload if it becomes on demand once again...

No worries, I do have an update almost ready but I’ve remapped some of the body and hence it broke your skins. If you are up for remaking them (shouldn’t need too much modification) I’ll PM you?

SO with all the Porsche talk lately. Something that I have not seen ever is this 930 Slantnose:
1987_porsche_911_turbo_15652808408495d565ef61987-Slantnose-1-e1567655407462.jpg

Its an odd bird and probably makes most Porsche purists twitch, but I always thought it was interesting. I remember seeing one IRL in the 80s, so it holds a little nostalgia for me. I think its based off the race model and borrowed the fins from the Testerossa era of influence.

Right.
Firstly here is the link to the legends Dirt mod with the rock guard as windscreen.
Obviously this works best on legions dirt ovals and change tyres from AI tyres to the other ones or it wont drive right...

https://mega.nz/file/8Qsn2ZhJ#wHKXvKhBp62NpJvLGC_84RTfbl6IGz2elfFwH4YlQeI

And now the UK oval hot rod ford anglia.
Used Uncle M's forza rip of the car, added oval hot rod bits, thank you to the chap who did the wheel change and thanks for the help in teaching me how to do it.
Physics wise it is using the ford MK2 oval hot rod with a few tweeks but same engine (burton tune as real life)

flared arches
new wheels
Glass removed
rock guard
metal sun visor
thing on roof
passenger seat removed
lights removed
some rubbish skins

This will overwrite Uncle M's anglia S1 version so bare that in mind if you use that car still...
This is an oval car so might not b ideal on normal tracks gearing wise.

https://mega.nz/file/VVlz2Twb#ND8SBcfpMO4LI-2vu5r3otaQWqEQBF0PQL8sL_sZfAA

Screenshot_ford_anglia_1966_s1_wimbledon_29-8-120-23-47-34.jpg

fbec5411b0ff9de148f91c22024e5f9a.jpg

Last edited:
SO with all the Porsche talk lately. Something that I have not seen ever is this 930 Slantnose:
1987_porsche_911_turbo_15652808408495d565ef61987-Slantnose-1-e1567655407462.jpg

Its an odd bird and probably makes most Porsche purists twitch, but I always thought it was interesting. I remember seeing one IRL in the 80s, so it holds a little nostalgia for me. I think its based off the race model and borrowed the fins from the Testerossa era of influence.

I would def-agree, it's a really nice looking bird to admire... I was curious about it and found the following link - it seems that it may already exist in GT - if that may be the case, then it could be ported over (there's a mod link, unaware if active)... But it does raise the appetite to drive one...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ruf-btr-930-slant-nose-1987.301367/

edit: not mod-links...

I would def-agree, it's a really nice looking bird to admire... I was curious about it and found the following link - it seems that it may already exist in GT - if that may be the case, then it could be ported over (there's a mod link, unaware if active)... But it does raise the appetite to drive one...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ruf-btr-930-slant-nose-1987.301367/

edit: not mod-links...
IDK if Ruf did slant-nose cars for racing
but dp did

194186_Misc_14c82dec-4258-47a9-9bfb-9c34a8f2349d_Web.jpg

c368b8b1-9a18-4bfc-b7df-b5ba31bcec3c.jpg

If I had a fantasy Porsche it would be this ass, this hood, have RWB remold the front bumper dam and delete the sills, add a little stance and deep deep BBS.

Got 80s? Buy a DP here

Last edited:
Yup, Ruf converted a slantnose Porsche 911 as well. Oddly enough, it's not my favorite 911 body, but I think it looks nice and noticed that it's quite popular among car enthusiasts. So, that's basically why I'm suggesting it. The Ruf Slant Nose not being so well-known is another reason for the suggestion.

Update: I still don't think I could do this justice. This has to be one of the best Porsches I've learned about. Of course, I guess that's what happens when you get really livid and determined when a certain, bad gaming company holds onto the license for so long. I really do recommend this car for Gran Turismo 6 dlc or as a new car for GT7 as a rival for the Lamborghini Countach & Ferrari 288 GTO.
Porsche-911-Slant-BTR-Drivers.jpg

ww_800.jpg

eg_800.jpg

Specs:
Engine - Turbocharged, 3.4L Flat 6
Drivetrain - Rear Engine, RWD
Power - 400 hp
Top Speed - 200mph

Links:
http://www.urbangearworks.com/post/city_survivor_-_ruf_btr_slantnose
http://inventory.racperformance.com/web/vehicle_photos/766898/

My other Ruf Suggestions:
3600S '02
RK Coupe '12
RCT Evo (964) '92
Turbo R (993) '96
RGT RS '04
CTR3 Clubsport '13

Hi @RandomCarGuy17 - this post must take you back a bit... seeing that your post pop up in a random google search (no pun intended), thought to ask whether this mod still exists in GT, and whether you would know if it has ever made over to AC? And if so, are we able to acquire it?

Many Q's I realise - no rush - any feedback though is greatly appreciated, thank u.

Right.
Firstly here is the link to the legends Dirt mod with the rock guard as windscreen.
Obviously this works best on legions dirt ovals and change tyres from AI tyres to the other ones or it wont drive right...

Used Uncle M's forza rip of the car, added oval hot rod bits, thank you to the chap who did the wheel change and thanks for the help in teaching me how to do it.
Physics wise it is using the ford MK2 oval hot rod with a few tweeks but same engine (burton tune as real life)

flared arches
new wheels
Glass removed
rock guard
metal sun visor
thing on roof
passenger seat removed
lights removed
some rubbish skins

This will overwrite Uncle M's anglia S1 version so bare that in mind if you use that car still...

View attachment 954015

View attachment 954016
Thanks so much for these! Can’t wait to try them and hopefully the Morris Minor in due course!

Maybe I should ignore your posts like everybody else is doing, but since you are new here, I'll give you a benefit of a doubt that you don't yet know how we communicate here and/or don't see how your posts come across as condescending, arrogant and plain annoying. This is a friendly place and first and foremost respectful place. I know, I know, weird for the internet these days. But that is just the way it is. @Jimlloyd, RT and all the other contributors here do this free of charge (majority of them) and have spent 10s if not 100s of hours developing something you can download and use for free. So they deserve a little respect. I would partially understand if you had released numerous high quality mods here yourself, but even then, there is a nicer way to state your opinion or give criticism.

Of course you can do what ever you want, but the way you write your posts, will in the best case get you ignored by the community, or more likely get you on the hate list here. Just a friendly warning.

No need to reply, as I certainly won't waste any more time on this topic with you.
I wont be able to sleep without your approval.... oh no.... :(:(:(:(:(:(

Where's the respect when a Kunos' modeler sees his track hacked up poorly? I guess the "respect" doesnt go that far huh...

Doubt Jimbo asked politely to the people responsible for the ACC track, why should I be any different when I show him what needs fixing?

An ethical line has been crossed a long time ago... its fair game, I'll be as arrogant and condescending as I want :lol:

Right.

flared arches
new wheels
Glass removed
rock guard
metal sun visor
thing on roof
passenger seat removed
lights removed
some rubbish skins

View attachment 954015

View attachment 954016
Thanks for these. The Anglia has a big black thing blocking the incar driver view. I think it might be that front of the helmet.

Hi gents and gals
Today, 3 street cars from the fifties:
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé 235 manual 4 speed
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé V8 manual 3 speed
Chevrolet Belair 1957 sport coupé V8 with overdrive

50289183823_f8e4cf4ed7_b.jpg

Most of the files in data folder were updated (too lazy to listing that...)
All data's come from these pages:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1957/350195/chevrolet_bel_air_sport_coupe_235_overdrive.html
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...-8_corvette_ramjet_fi_283-hp_close-ratio.html
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/...r_sport_coupe_283_v-8_corvette_overdrive.html
that reminds me my father's chevrolet and the music of his V8 in 1959/1960 (ah... nostalgia...)
Download 3 in 1:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xd8q396u4gn47ax/3chevrolet_belair_1957.7z/file
Have a nice day... or night for those living down under :lol:
Mike

While you are at it...

- No smoothing groups on any of the walls...
- UVW mapping issues on a lot of access roads and pit lane..
- Road edge floater needs to be fixed around a few curbs...
- Your grass and road shaders look great... if this was rFactor1...

- View attachment 953957 View attachment 953958

View attachment 953956

It's ok we are still waiting for Sim Haxx to drop his first track seeing as it's so easy and quick to do. Oh i forgot he can't make trees tho ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back