- 1,879

- Tatooine - Outer Rim Territories
the brand is
"TAG Heuer" and the time is 22:10
Wrong watch, right time. 50%. I will let you download the half back or the hald front of the car. Your call.
Thanks for attending to the challenge.👍
the brand is
"TAG Heuer" and the time is 22:10
lenovo too here and works just fine for AC and other games, love it for boneworks. just have to make sure the room is will lit.Yes, I agree. @Teddie I was going to suggest it: instead of a "standard" VR, buy a WMR - it is easier to setup and sometimes has more resolution/quality.
I'm sure you'll be very happy with your headset. It is a game changer, literally. My suggestion in a WMR instead of a "standard" VR is because WMR doesn't have all that sensors around the room and it usually has better image quality.I'm taking the plunge I think when this comes out. It says my 2080 Super should work fine. In fact it says 2070 Super is recommended.
Will mine still sing and dance or do I need to feed it drinks and ecstasy first?
Wrong watch, right time. 50%. I will let you download the half back or the hald front of the car. Your call.
Thanks for attending to the challenge.👍
Fun fact. All watches are set to 22:10 (or 10:10) when you buy them, or when they are posting a picture of them. Since forever. Don't believe me? Go to Google, type omega watches, Rolex watches,...any top brand and go to pictures. 99% of photos will show 22:10. There are a few reasons for that. In that position the springs that move the hands on the mechanical watch are the least compressed and therefore there is the least possibility of a damage during transport. In this position majority of signage is most visible (usually under 12 o'clock and over 6 o'clock. And finally it has become a standard to set a watch in that position, so everybody is doing it. Even with quartz watches that don't have springs, and so shouldn't care what position the hands are at.Wrong watch, right time. 50%. I will let you download the half back or the hald front of the car. Your call.
Thanks for attending to the challenge.👍
If anyone can find this... (i tried to reg even)
Fun fact. All watches are set to 22:10 (or 10:10) when you buy them, or when they are posting a picture of them. Since forever. Don't believe me? Go to Google, type omega watches, Rolex watches,...any top brand and go to pictures. 99% of photos will show 22:10. There are a few reasons for that. In that position the springs that move the hands on the mechanical watch are the least compressed and therefore there is the least possibility of a damage during transport. In this position majority of signage is most visible (usually under 12 o'clock and over 6 o'clock. And finally it has become a standard to set a watch in that position, so everybody is doing it. Even with quartz watches that don't have springs, and so shouldn't care what position the hands are at.
So I would of guessed the time of the watch without even looking at the picture.![]()
OK. I guess an article I was reading once was partially wrong. Doesn't matter, still a fun fact that majority of people don't notice if you don't point it out to them. Even if they saw 100s of pictures of watches in their life. I surely didn't.No you are wrong:the mainspring has an almost constant force until the power reserve goes to
The real reason for the setting? Aesthetics. The 10:10 position gives the clock or watch a number of benefits:
• The hands are not overlapping, so they're fully and clearly visible and their styling can be admired.
• The arrangement of the hands is symmetrical, which people generally find more pleasant than asymmetry, making the product more appealing to customers.
• The manufacturer's logo, usually in the center of the face under the 12, is not only visible but nicely framed by the hands.
• Additional elements on the face (like date windows or secondary dials), usually placed near the 3, 6, or 9, won't be obscured.
Sorry for a bit off topic: VR users, I'm thinking about doing the VR thing.
A few years back, I bought the HTC Vive for my kids. If I get one for myself, can I just run the headset for AC or do I also need to purchase the sensors that you mount to the walls? Can I do without the vive controllers as well. Basically can I do AC in VR with just the headset?
Thanks for this. Kicks my existing bugeye firmly into touch and it's RHD too which is always nice to suit my setup.The last one for today, pretty good with a cool sound.
Subaru Impreza GD WRX STi - Prelift
View media item 67513
tbb_subaru_wrx_sti.rar - 73.6 MB
Maybe because its pointless![]()
Watch is CITIZEN
it's a Tag Heuer not the Tissot you are Thinking about ,they had do remove tag heuer watches from the game for legal reasons after v1.59 of gt sport , its all the same really, both are owned by the swatch group and share the same base ETA Caliber 2824-2
Fun fact. All watches are set to 22:10 (or 10:10) when you buy them, or when they are posting a picture of them. Since forever. Don't believe me? Go to Google, type omega watches, Rolex watches,...any top brand and go to pictures. 99% of photos will show 22:10. There are a few reasons for that. In that position the springs that move the hands on the mechanical watch are the least compressed and therefore there is the least possibility of a damage during transport. In this position majority of signage is most visible (usually under 12 o'clock and over 6 o'clock. And finally it has become a standard to set a watch in that position, so everybody is doing it. Even with quartz watches that don't have springs, and so shouldn't care what position the hands are at.
So I would of guessed the time of the watch without even looking at the picture.![]()
Yes, that's the one released a couple weeks ago, not an update.Is this the same v1.5 that was released 2 weeks ago? Just checking if there is an update.
I'm hoping their Group A pack also receives a v1.5 update.
The style that’s on it now looks more accurate than the granturismo shot, don’t remember a season those cars ran the honeycomb styleOK 1. #64 is done (for now) 2. Im getting Gran Turismo vibes from this photo 3. If anyone could put BBS wheels on this C5.R like that 2nd photo, that would be cool.
View attachment 954285
View attachment 954290
Very well chaps,
What is the brand of the clock on the driver's suite?
Be around, the name of the winner and the astonishing prize, will be released before 2025.
Let the game begin!!!!!!!!![]()
I recently saw a video on this custom-built project car inspired by 60's formulae and powered by a Porsche Boxster flat-6. Unfortunately I do *not* have the skills to recreate this in Assetto Corsa, but hopefully someone will give it a try.
Not gonna read your bio, have more bioYep... whirly whirly!
hint: if I give technical advice, I'm rarely wrong. I do research this stuff before providing answers (and have had stFlow removed since the first day using CSP because I got stFlow conflicts against CSP in JSGME, in AC :: read here ::
The style that’s on it now looks more accurate than the granturismo shot, don’t remember a season those cars ran the honeycomb style
From 2000 through 2001, the Vette did use those BBS-rims, you see in the GranTurismo shot... In 2002 they started using the OZ-rims the car in the AC-screenshot it fitted with.
The rim ons the Viper is also an older-style split-rim... - in reality the Viper used the same BBS-rims as the Vette - in 2000.
@jaqory I have made a few skins from those years, if you're interested...
![]()
![]()
http://www.lemansdecals.com/tienda/2106-thickbox_default/corvette-c5r-le-mans-2000-n63.jpg