- 2,612

- United Kingdom
His car has the black roof option, I thought the wheels were the wrong colour, but they must have been changed from black to gold at some point.
[edit]The number plates are challenging as well
There is loads of interesting stuff about the car on his channel, like it has adjustable front splitter / ride height can be lowered by 15mm / 20" wheels. Blue gauges are for comfort mode the display changes for track and dynamic modes. The video on the prototype is worth a watch as well.
[/edit]
I only found out about the black roof after I watched one of his videos again so I've changed that and will post an updated skin tomorrow. As for number plates - not a lot I can do about those as the model is fitted with large plates and I can't change them to those smaller plates on my skin (trust me I tried) My original skin had a white front plate and yellow rear plate but for some reason I can't figure out how this happened and why on this updated model they are both yellow so it is what it is right now. Until I can figure out how to fix these things with a config I will have to leave them as is.
A lot of stuff is down to the mod author too so hopefully things will get fixed in a future release.
It's an awesome car IRL and I'm glad we have a pretty good version in AC at last.

