Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
His car has the black roof option, I thought the wheels were the wrong colour, but they must have been changed from black to gold at some point.

[edit]The number plates are challenging as well ;)

There is loads of interesting stuff about the car on his channel, like it has adjustable front splitter / ride height can be lowered by 15mm / 20" wheels. Blue gauges are for comfort mode the display changes for track and dynamic modes. The video on the prototype is worth a watch as well.

[/edit]

I only found out about the black roof after I watched one of his videos again so I've changed that and will post an updated skin tomorrow. As for number plates - not a lot I can do about those as the model is fitted with large plates and I can't change them to those smaller plates on my skin (trust me I tried) My original skin had a white front plate and yellow rear plate but for some reason I can't figure out how this happened and why on this updated model they are both yellow so it is what it is right now. Until I can figure out how to fix these things with a config I will have to leave them as is.
A lot of stuff is down to the mod author too so hopefully things will get fixed in a future release.

It's an awesome car IRL and I'm glad we have a pretty good version in AC at last.

His car has the black roof option, I thought the wheels were the wrong colour, but they must have been changed from black to gold at some point.

[edit]The number plates are challenging as well ;)

There is loads of interesting stuff about the car on his channel, like it has adjustable front splitter / ride height can be lowered by 15mm / 20" wheels. Blue gauges are for comfort mode the display changes for track and dynamic modes. The video on the prototype is worth a watch as well.

[/edit]

I've always liked Harry. I was subscribed to EVO for years before I realised that he actually owned a lot of the supercars he was reviewing rather than just being loaned them for testing.
Made his fortune in farming, I think.

"nobody" wanted me to post this: Motodrome Lago Maggiore
8 layouts (4 plus 4 reversed), GP layouts with 2 drs zones, gts conversion, have fun!
upload_2020-9-8_0-42-21.png

edit: if you get errors with flags, just download again and overwrite, file got updated...
(or remove [WIND] section at beginning of "extension\ext_config.ini")

update: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1672#post-13231103

Last edited:
SimTRaxx Butterwillow small updates for all the layouts - still needs work but it is a starting point.
I am basically providing this for the Side Lines: Contents of update should be in correct folders as in original track.

Note This is not the full track contents - just has the data and AI folders and files for each layout
I have had these updates for quite a while and also gave them to Kon at SimTraxx but he
didnt put them in the last update.

What my update has is the following: SAVE old contents before changes.
-- Included is the HRRM_kn5 file fix pit surface area to make the pits active - this is from F1 classics forum also.
-- Has Fast lane and Pit lane files- NOTE fast lane files could be done better - but it is a start.
-- New Side Lines - should be better on all layouts and keep the cars on the tracks now

***PLEASE: In DATA folder: save your SURFACES old files for each layout - I bumped up the Friction numbers on all the layouts
or at least remember the original friction numbers you have- Each layout should have numbers for each KEY

Depending on cars you use - track will still need:
As I mentioned above- fast lane should be redone better - I did these my old way which was not at speeds
AI Hints may be needed depending on cars and difficulty levels set. I noticed cars has problems first corners going CCW cause of dip at corner
Pit stalls properly work but the user and AI stalls themselves are not oriented correctly- That has to be fixed by SimTraxx in the main
KN5 file. I am going to fix mine, but I cant give you that main KN5 files since it is a purchased track.

As I said this is a starting point for ButterWillow. Have any questions let me know. Link below

Last edited:
random: I'm working on a 'wide' version of Tarlac circuit. Little track in the Phillipines. I don't know much about it. Probably going to be weird or suck, but it's the first track I started last year after getting RTB and I like to finish what I started. Funnily, I started it not knowing it was a kart track... so I'm scaling it up so I can race my big boys on it.

Hello,
Would there be someone to adapt the circuit of Thermalito for AC?
This circuit is really interesting, very fun, but the creator doesn't seem decided to adapt it for AC (he just did it for Automobilista).

I actually helped him convert his track to AMS, he came to me after some information id provided to someone else regarding converting rF1 tracks.
Bit annoyed that I didnt even get a mention in his video because after all i did point him in the correct direction.

But yea itd be sick to get this track into AC, i used to do heaps and heaps of laps on Race07 back in the day on this track

So I was playing around with Maggiore, yeah it's good. If this paves the way for other GT Sport conversions, I honestly can't wait. Dragon Trail Seaside, Kyoto Driving Park and Blue Moon Infield are all some of my favourites.

View attachment 956261

Dude i'd be totally down for some GT Sport track conversions. Especially the new originals.

Oh yes. Interlagos, Suzuka, Fuji and Autopolis are all excellent and much better than what we have available now in AC.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back