- 364

- Joensuu
Paris v1.5, 4 layouts, that grid convert that got removed from RD, runs better
This great track just went FPS-wise from "unplayable" to "smooth". Thanks for not letting this one go to waste.
Paris v1.5, 4 layouts, that grid convert that got removed from RD, runs better
sx LeMans v1.7
-adjusted ai-borders, added groove, better red asphalt, added spectators, marshals, added lots of reflectors and signage, adjusted 2019 skin, removed skids from grass/sand, see readme for more changes
-with CSP on 24h layout there are animated helicopters, the blimp does circles, ferris wheel spins
-all extra stuff in "_extra" folder (like movable cones and stFlow helicopters and screens)
-included config should ignore any existing config in "ext...\config\tracks\loaded\"
-rainfx ready config ft. Solid Farrell
-still very heavy, especially on s/f
Disable "Merge Meshes"! under CM>settings>CustomShadersPatch>General>CPU-optimizations !
Note: yes, you still need stFlow shader from Stereo for helicopter blades to spin, as i decided to keep it that way! It maybe included in last CSP version though.
Note 2: update soon as I messed up ai_hints.ini for indianapolis
TED Tarlac Circuit Hill v0.95 post updated with download link...
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1674#post-13231885
Hey. Sorry, no. A fan of most racing series, but lemans is not one of them. I always found the track layout boring and the modern Prototypes just look ugly to me, which kind off turns me off from them completely. At the moment I'm trying to create a few historical 80s Bathurst grids to run on the excellent new track from Reboot team. Trying to learn making skins in the process, but it's not going very well yet.
Then how do you explain I am fine with Kunos car?you need a much beefier CPU, the number of AI in AC is more CPU dependent. AC engine is really good even on unoptimized cars.
@leBluem Why the **** does Google Drive have a download quota which ALWAYS seems to run out whenever I wanna download something from there!?
God, I hope that someone could reupload mods somewhere else like those two tracks he posted here whenever that happens...
Yeah if I still had one until Google themselves banned it since I uploaded too many paid mods here and on cs.rin.ru in the past...Here's a tip for quota exceeded google drive links. It's a workaround.
If you have a google account you can "star" a download even if its quota is exceeded, then go to your own google drive, go to starred, right click the file and choose "make a copy" and then it will make a copy of that file in your google drive and you can download the copy.
Are you ever going to release the hi-res Porsche cockpit?Yeah if I still had one until Google themselves banned it since I uploaded too many paid mods here and on cs.rin.ru in the past...
![]()
Don't remember seeing this shared on here. Looks to me its the model from GT Sport, if only that odo works, it sticks out like a sore thumb when driving.
https://mega.nz/file/AZ9x2BCJ#ytp4PvUC8fH6_heIYv_7FeWJ-WEZ-9buqrM_44PyS2g
I gave it to TonyBarracuda long ago, we just need to wait for him to release it...Are you ever going to release the hi-res Porsche cockpit?
Also please upload Paris to MediaFire too.haha happens to the right personpun aside, i updated post with alternative link
did that, edited original post againIf you have a google account you can "star" a download even if its quota is exceeded, then go to your own google drive, go to starred, right click the file and choose "make a copy" and then it will make a copy of that file in your google drive and you can download the copy.
Damn even when you made a copy of it still gives me Exceeded Quota error...?did that, edited original post again
edit: same for paris now
Also I told you to upload it in MediaFire too...
Cool video on AC mods, nothing earth shattering but interesting (to me).
-
He recommends the IER P13c, which I do not have, can anyone confirm this is a great car?
i didnt include this because it only depends of a personnal feeling and i thing everybody knows how to tweak this line in car.ini.
Hey. Sorry, no. A fan of most racing series, but lemans is not one of them. I always found the track layout boring and the modern Prototypes just look ugly to me, which kind off turns me off from them completely. At the moment I'm trying to create a few historical 80s Bathurst grids to run on the excellent new track from Reboot team. Trying to learn making skins in the process, but it's not going very well yet.
I love this! THESE interesting road cars are the cars I want more of. Thanks for sharing!
I am getting an error if i am loading the tracksx LeMans v1.7 or on mediafire
-adjusted ai-borders, added groove, better red asphalt, added spectators, marshals, added lots of reflectors and signage, adjusted 2019 skin, removed skids from grass/sand, see readme for more changes
-with CSP on 24h layout there are animated helicopters, the blimp does circles, ferris wheel spins
-all extra stuff in "_extra" folder (like movable cones and stFlow helicopters and screens)
-included config should ignore any existing config in "ext...\config\tracks\loaded\"
-rainfx ready config ft. Solid Farrell
-still very heavy, especially on s/f
Disable "Merge Meshes"! under CM>settings>CustomShadersPatch>General>CPU-optimizations !
Note: yes, you still need stFlow shader from Stereo for helicopter blades to spin, as i decided to keep it that way! It maybe included in last CSP version though.
Note 2: update soon as I messed up ai_hints.ini for indianapolis
Wow, where did you learn your impeccable manners from Tony. @leBluem you have the patience of a saint lol.
![]()
Don't remember seeing this shared on here. Looks to me its the model from GT Sport, if only that odo works, it sticks out like a sore thumb when driving.
https://mega.nz/file/AZ9x2BCJ#ytp4PvUC8fH6_heIYv_7FeWJ-WEZ-9buqrM_44PyS2g
Cote, after 24 hours watching GT cars fighting for win and many fighting for race position, with all the changing race strategies is just astonishing, but yet, this is my taste....
In my consideration 1 - 100 scale, you were in 95. I'm afraid you got down to 94 now.
Cheers man.
Could U be more specific?I am getting an error if i am loading the track
honda beatWhat car is that?
Also, is the AMG the same as the one posted on Assettoland yesterday?
Hey @DBag, I really appreciate these LoDs but the Noble has the same issue as your LoDs for the Nissan Pulsar. In LoDs B, C and D the wing mirrors show the set-up graphics, so look pure red or blue on the cars in front. You can see this easily in CM showroom if you cycle through the LoDs in the 'car' tab.
Any chance of getting these updated please?