Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Use AdBlock extension in Chrome, and then also uBlock Origin, between these two cleans up the internet nicely, uBlock is extra nice because lots of site now detect adblockers and popup and "adblock blocker", uBlock lets you click that popup, including if they try change the code, and simply dismiss it for that visit and all future visits, this combo made RD legible for me, no spam-death, i can just get in, read what I need and get out.
Thanks for that, you no longer need to enter the DR due to the immense amount of spam.
I really liked that track, I tested it for just a couple of laps with RainFX and it's really amazing. Regarding the comments about the darkness, it was possibly the filter you use.

I have been using the Photorealistic filter for a few weeks now and it is quite dark.

"They" posted a lot of preview versions of the track over the last few months in hopes of getting this sort of feedback before the final release. ;)

If it's that bothersome there's no real harm in a 1.01 release to lift the brightness a bit, or if somebody was bothered enough they could adjust the CSP config to their satisfaction. I'm necessarily constrained by my display hardware, AC mods+configuration, and my own sense of the relative brightness of things, so the more the merrier...

I actually skipped a couple of updates of your track and just replied to the question after quickly trying version 1.0 today and it seemed a bit dark to me. Not too dark (didn't force me to change pp-filter or increase exposure), but a bit dark. Talked about "they" because I've lately come across some track that are by default so dark that I can't literally tell where the road is. And I'm using Kunos-track for reference.

It's of course obvious to me that a track-builder adjusts the lighting to his own preference and that's fine.

Will the lighting be adjusted in the future or not, OMP (how many fantasy-track have their own abbreviation..?) is as it is now one of the best fictional tracks ever created for AC. That's the context for my little critique. :)

Sorry for off-topic. My G29 shifter began to often register the reverse gear position as sixth. I'd estimate it correctly registers the GR button 3 out of 10 tries. Otherwise shows as G6. Did anybody else had a problem like this? Thanks.

I had this same problem with the gear lever of my g27, I disassembled it and it turned out that the pushbutton connector had desoldered and made bad contact

I had this same problem with the gear lever of my g27, I disassembled it and it turned out that the pushbutton connector had desoldered and made bad contact
That doesn't sound so bad. I'll need to decide between fixing it myself and voiding warranty or sending it away for 1-2 months. Thanks.

Thank you! (link updated with new version)

BTW: Your cams do not have "FORWARD" entries, if you run AC in super debug mode the game will error and crash without these headers.

I don't understand that.
What is super debug mode and why would I use it?

I don't understand that.
What is super debug mode and why would I use it?
\assettocorsa\system\cfg\assetto_corsa.ini

[ASSETTO_CORSA]
SLEEP_TIME=-1
WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0 <--- change to 1 for debug
SIMULATION_VALUE=0

Provides more logging/reporting, esp good before releasing to the public. I use it to verify my tracks before releasing.

Suzuka International Circuit Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

download.png

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/idkqua4w4c54lb8/rt_suzuka.7z/file

20201007194210_1.jpg
20201009185802_1.jpg
20201009185817_1.jpg
20201009185835_1.jpg
20201009185921_1.jpg
20201009190027_1.jpg
20201009190047_1.jpg
20201009190100_1.jpg
20201009190124_1.jpg
20201009190200_1.jpg
20201009190238_1.jpg

View attachment 963734

Hey Everyone - Here is the latest ACC Conversion (again in true laser scanned accuracy) Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. Again i'm sure you will all agree its great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Suzuka (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa, only the GP layout for now (If the demand is there we will add the others)

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
image.jpg

I wasn't sure when I posted the original question as I've recently changed PCs and am using a different pp filter, new CSP version, new Sol build and different graphics settings since then so I wanted to canvass opinions, but my initial impression was that it was darker than the last version I tried on my old PC. It looked even darker of course because I had RainFX active on first loading it and that darkens all the shaders automatically, but when I switched to bright summer sun in the middle of the day it still looked a little dark to me, with quite high contrast.
I *think* exposure can be tweaked on a per-track basis with Sol config these days, and I think it remembers the setting for that track. I'll give that a go.
Great track by the way, top notch. Some of the best looking trees in AC too I think.

I've been fighting this since 1.66. I have exposure at 150% now to counter it. Wasn't sure if it was me. Let me know how you can tweak per track or I wonder if someone who has preview builds can test and see if it changes back. The risk being we edit every track through sol and the switch gets flicked back :)

View attachment 963734

View attachment 963735 View attachment 963736 View attachment 963737 View attachment 963738 View attachment 963739 View attachment 963740 View attachment 963741 View attachment 963742 View attachment 963743 View attachment 963744 View attachment 963745
Quality stuff, just 1 lap of a laser scanned race track and AC give me more pleasure than 1000 rf1 conversions, JL for PM!

View attachment 963734

Thanks Jim again. You kept your word. May I ask you to convert Misano as next, if you are looking for the next project?

Poor quality and scripted, but always something other than petrol. Diesel Power :lol::lol::lol:

View media item 68831
dpc_volkswagen_polo_1.6_tdi.rar - 21.1 MB

View media item 68832
dpc_vw_caddy.rar - 34.7 MB

Have Fun !!

I don't understand why these models are encrypted. They could use so much work and look great but now you can't do anything with it and you're stuck with the ugly preview that come with it. They even make the data.acd and extension folder "hidden" with windows for some weird reason. So if you don't have hidden items turned on you can't see them.

Hi, i know someone here was making a toyota starlet stock car mod national hotrod/ classichotrod and a brisca stock car, have they been released yet?

View attachment 963734

Quality stuff as always,congratulation to all the team....Thanks for sharing !

View attachment 963734

You can put me down as one who would like the short layouts. Nice to have good versions of for the slower cars. Appreciate the work put in on this one, though. I'll be running it later this evening.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back