Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,126 comments
I had an idea but I don't know if it's possible or not. I would like to create a team radio with the engineer (like F1games, to ask the gap between you and the other cars) through voice assistants like Google Home and Amazon Alexa like a skill but I'm not sure about it. Maybe it's possible through other ways. Feel free to take this as a new challenge to make Assetto Corsa experience even more immersive.
Actually I haven't the skills to do it but maybe someone of you yes;)
Crew Chief.

I had an idea but I don't know if it's possible or not. I would like to create a team radio with the engineer (like F1games, to ask the gap between you and the other cars) through voice assistants like Google Home and Amazon Alexa like a skill but I'm not sure about it. Maybe it's possible through other ways. Feel free to take this as a new challenge to make Assetto Corsa experience even more immersive.
Actually I haven't the skills to do it but maybe someone of you yes;)
Did you try crewchief?

Ilja on patreon

I’ve god some good news and some bad news. First of all, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances rain physics needs some more time, very sorry about it. With that, I decided to take a little break from working on it and instead work on another project. I think it might be even more important, and I should have done it a long time ago, but it’s quite more complicated than anything else I’ve done so far, and it didn’t feel like I was ready for it before. So, announcing

The CM Workshop!

It’s like the Steam Workshop, but for Assetto Corsa!

(Sorry for trying to hype it up, but I really hope people would consider joining, so I’m trying to make it sound a bit more interesting.)

Key features for users:

• Browse and install mods seamlessly (without any confirmation);
  • Get latest versions fully automatically;
  • Rate and review mods;
  • Follow curators you like to get notifications about new recommended content;
  • Don’t like content converted from other games? Click a checkbox and you will never see it;
  • Missing some content for an online server? Get it automatically when trying to connect (assuming content creator shared it on CM Workshop);
  • View cars in CM Showroom without installation (requires to load some data, but less of it than the whole car);
  • Filter content by various factors to find what you’re looking for;
  • Keep things orderly: everything uploaded to CM Workshop would follow Kunos guidelines, including style of previews, tags, brands and so on;
  • No need to register to start downloading things.
Key features for content creators:

• Share content via Content Manager, no need to worry anymore about where to upload large files;
  • See how many people have downloaded or are using your mods currently;
  • Feel free to push as many quick fixes as you feel are necessary — with automated updates, new versions will get distributed fast;
  • Worry less about people copying your work without permission: CM Workshop would do its best to try and detect such cases automatically;
  • Write detailed posts about your work on your feed, combine several mods into collections.
Some of these features are already ready, and I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to implement the rest, although it would take some more time. But, sadly, apart from that video with UI, I don’t have much else to show at the moment. I spent most time in the last few weeks designing server-side (usually a big problem for me, already had to rewrite everything three times), but now I believe the core concepts are working and are extendable enough to handle all the necessary features.

File storage, I believe, is figured out as well (thanks to Backblaze B2 and Cloudflare collaboration), although I might have to switch to a dedicated server later on if there would be any issues.

Again, very sorry for the delay with the rain, and for other bugs with CSP. Hopefully I’ll be able to release a rainless build of it with more fixes soon. And, as always, thank you so much for all the support! I definitely wouldn’t be able to create something like that without it.

Is sector timing working on A to B tracks? :confused:

Anyone knows of a hill climb track where sector timing is actually working?
All I find are tracks with no sector times at all or
first and only sector time is the same than the total time.

Also at Kunos Trento Bondone it's like that.

Is there another way getting sector times than with: AC_TIME_0_L, AC_TIME_0_R, AC_TIME_1_L, AC_TIME_1_R ...

Anyone want the updated 930 from Axis ;)
I'm not posting this to start another discussion about encryption or physics I'm just doing my duty for those without Discord. Either you get this and enjoy it for what it is or don't. No need to get your knickers in a twist over it (I'm sure those of you know who I'm referring to)

https://mega.nz/file/cdkCxIDZ#ij0LxPssVKvtyOKq3AtCKFRETvPv_Wbk74XwAV-0peU

Ninja'd by Arturi above me lol

Last edited:
Time to ask, has there ever been an overhaul/update on the Aston Martin DBR1-2?? I've never gotten round to find if there has been a massive overhaul in the physics of this car.

You could try the DB1/DB1s on assettoland which were done by smallblockhero update by Velo. I've never personally download them so don't how good they physics are.

To commemorate the Integra Type R's birthday this 16th, here's an Integra! HONDA INTEGRA TYPE-R(DC2) 1998 CSP required (1.60 up) NUM7 lights(foglights) Credits: Model: Polyphony Digital AC adaptation: Psyyyched Emissive work: whistleblower39 Paints: ItsDraik Sound: TripledSevens Physics and some shader work: Arch https://mega.nz/file/q3pTCIyJ#hBR36Xt3iJWGyyQXkqq_tnvXBrJosBymuTrtWhtDtvQ
This Integra is updated to 1.01 (20.10.2020).
https://mega.nz/file/3jhlxaoa#aUA6pvCR_3et-CdpbH9M523YuJuiA_K3Fp45pqsSpw4

Changelog the author psyyyched posted on the Toprace Discord:
"update ur teggys to 1.01 in the link above!! added platelights, int lights, exh wobble, fixed white tyre when dirty, adjusted foglights color too. also fixed 3rdbrakelight for hr and lr cockpit"

Last edited:
Ilja on patreon

I’ve god some good news and some bad news. First of all, unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances rain physics needs some more time, very sorry about it. With that, I decided to take a little break from working on it and instead work on another project. I think it might be even more important, and I should have done it a long time ago, but it’s quite more complicated than anything else I’ve done so far, and it didn’t feel like I was ready for it before. So, announcing

The CM Workshop!

(Sorry for trying to hype it up, but I really hope people would consider joining, so I’m trying to make it sound a bit more interesting.)

Key features for users:

• Rate and review mods;
  • Don’t like content converted from other games? Click a checkbox and you will never see it;
  • Missing some content for an online server? Get it automatically when trying to connect (assuming content creator shared it on CM Workshop);
  • View cars in CM Showroom without installation (requires to load some data, but less of it than the whole car);
  • Keep things orderly: everything uploaded to CM Workshop would follow Kunos guidelines, including style of previews, tags, brands and so on;

• Share content via Content Manager, no need to worry anymore about where to upload large files;
  • Feel free to push as many quick fixes as you feel are necessary — with automated updates, new versions will get distributed fast;
  • Worry less about people copying your work without permission: CM Workshop would do its best to try and detect such cases automatically;
  • Write detailed posts about your work on your feed, combine several mods into collections.
Some of these features are already ready, and I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to implement the rest, although it would take some more time. But, sadly, apart from that video with UI, I don’t have much else to show at the moment. I spent most time in the last few weeks designing server-side (usually a big problem for me, already had to rewrite everything three times), but now I believe the core concepts are working and are extendable enough to handle all the necessary features.

File storage, I believe, is figured out as well (thanks to Backblaze B2 and Cloudflare collaboration), although I might have to switch to a dedicated server later on if there would be any issues.

Again, very sorry for the delay with the rain, and for other bugs with CSP. Hopefully I’ll be able to release a rainless build of it with more fixes soon. And, as always, thank you so much for all the support! I definitely wouldn’t be able to create something like that without it.
This seems an interesting concept, I always wanted to have a workshop space where I can post ALL of my mods in one place, instead of sporadically spread them all in various file hosters like we all do currently until this won't get a mass release, and I'm sure that we'll all get to see a crap ton of RTM mods uploaded there since we all know they're complete scammers, not sure with ones from ScumDream tho.

(And wonder if someone will ever even post private mods like ones I saw from Discord years ago such as those japanese tuned cars...)

Last edited:
if not for Ilja AC would have been a dead duck long ago. If he went commerial and sold CM/CSP isntead fo giving it away for free, Id buy it. Id pay the same if not more than the charge to buy AC. Its worth it.
And a lot of modders are making money out of it. Making money because of what Ilja did, because without CM and CSP, AC would be (pretty) dead and gone. I can't even think of starting the vanilla launcher again

Ilja on patreon

thank you for the update, always great to have news from Ilja. I will forever be grateful for all that he already did for us, most of it just as a gift, made AC 10 times more than the core game was, even if he was done with AC we should recognize we are in debt to him, Ilja being Ilja he is not done, he has more to offer.
Ready to wait for whatever is coming as it will make AC even better than what he already made it. Ilja, thank you.

Ilja on patreon

The CM Workshop!

Key features for users:

• Rate and review mods;

I love the concept of having these all in one place but with such a huge repository of cars and tracks that feature assets ripped from previously released copyrighted games sounds like a huge liability and I hope that sort of thing wouldn't end up killing CM. Defending yourself in court costs a lot of money.

Also, driving in the rain in real life sucks. If I have the ability to make nice weather I'm picking that option every time. RainFX has only ever interested me in a visual sense, I certainly don't want to drive in it, so I'm not mourning the extra wait for that.

Last edited:
anyone know specifically which porshe this is? and is it in AC? (i think its a porsche?)
upload_2020-10-21_6-25-33.png

Last edited:
It's great idea to have CM Workshop style system imbedded into Content manager personally I thing personally if you are going to upload any mods to the system you should be verify to stop all nonsense with unauthorised conversion or bad quality mods. I like the system for uploading mods on RD regarding file uploading just need have large file server to withstand the amount of uploads per day. Has for pay mods from the Main Distributors you could have a system where pay for a mod in a store format and a code put into a download section similar system to what Stream has now but requires cooperation with them.

Last edited:
Ilya t
thank you for the update, always great to have news from Ilja. I will forever be grateful for all that he already did for us, most of it just as a gift, made AC 10 times more than the core game was, even if he was done with AC we should recognize we are in debt to him, Ilja being Ilja he is not done, he has more to offer.
Ready to wait for whatever is coming as it will make AC even better than what he already made it. Ilja, thank you.

Ilya is a top man.

well, I tried to say some things... without directly attacking, but It came out that way.

1. do I wish Ilya good will? YES
2. do I wish he would get hired by Kunos? HELL YES
3. a few others have wondered about what I posted, is it conspiracy theory? Yes, abit.
4. do I think he DESERVES the $$? Yes, obviously.

If I ruffled a few feathers, that's ok... discussion is great.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back