Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
...I already have a Honda Fit from the site but it had a Google Drive download link I found somewhere else:

Interesting driving position...

Screenshot_hipole_honda_fit_gk_s1_actk_24spavoort_20-10-120-14-31-51.jpg

Must be one of those new-fangled self driving cars...
;)

Edit:
Not a bad little car.
Here it is with the driver position corrected.
Could really do with a new shifting animation too.
And the mirrors are flipped.
And the LCD digits need seating on the actual screen.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0cmqdashdisdi4p/hipole_honda_fit_gk_s1.7z/file

Last edited:
Hadn't checked it in game yet but thanks for the fix! I don't get how mods have this problem, don't the people who make them ever test it ?!
I think all the usual problems with flipped mirrors, bad driver positions, poor hand/wheel synchronisation, missing shifting animations, bad shifting animations, floating LCD digits, off-axis instrument needles etc etc are from modders who either drive exclusively in chase cam or with a cockpit field of view that basically only shows the windscreen.
Or some people just don't GAF about their own mods, of course.

Last edited:
Still for patreon only..

Thanks, that is what I thought, hope it is released soon.
At this point I do not have rain on my windshield at all, either with rain fx or without.

don't the people who make them ever test it ?!

They probably do, but are not using cockpit to drive, I you do not have VR and are driving a normal set up with proper FOV, you cannot see inside the cockpit or the mirrors.

Last edited:
shi
Do you have a Custom Shaders Patch? If you don't have it installed, it shouldn't work.
Edit:Sorry. I didn't understand the question. Try this setting.
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_1]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = HOCK_RLINE
SHADER = ksPerPixelAT
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
PROP_0 = ksSpecular, 0.8
PROP_1 = ksSpecularEXP, 5

Thank you so much Shi. I dont know how you all know this detail. It's so way beyond my comprehension.

I have CSP - using 1.6.1

trying this now!!

Update v1.1
Optimize, join the same objects (3000+ to 800+)
Interesting track but the textures and billboards could do with a complete overhaul.
I was going to start work on some tweaks but the only things editable when creating a track skin in CM are the trees and the people.
Is this a consequence of you joining all those objects together?

shi
Do you have a Custom Shaders Patch? If you don't have it installed, it shouldn't work.
Edit:Sorry. I didn't understand the question. Try this setting.
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_1]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = HOCK_RLINE
SHADER = ksPerPixelAT
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
PROP_0 = ksSpecular, 0.8
PROP_1 = ksSpecularEXP, 5

ok, I can see a difference, but its still building the line. Looks a little further out. Are there setting in your recommendation i can play with to eliminate the build altogether on that? I dont care for any blend.

Attachments

• linebuild.jpg
    linebuild.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hadn't checked it in game yet but thanks for the fix! I don't get how mods have this problem, don't the people who make them ever test it ?!
Hundreds of $$$patreon$$$ members, and hundreds on the leaks...
Thanks, that is what I thought, hope it is released soon.
At this point I do not have rain on my windshield at all, either with rain fx or without.
They probably do, but are not using cockpit to drive,

CSP is great, as is "Rain". As is Ilya,,, but
We all know that its purposefully "bugged", and has not gone public...
His patreon is $$$$.

Once "Rain" works on a public edition... no more need for people to contribute to his $$$patreon$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting driving position...

View attachment 966185

Must be one of those new-fangled self driving cars...
;)

Edit:
Not a bad little car.
Here it is with the driver position corrected.
Could really do with a new shifting animation too.
And the mirrors are flipped.
And the LCD digits need seating on the actual screen.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0cmqdashdisdi4p/hipole_honda_fit_gk_s1.7z/file

The reason they didn't bother with the interior is that it's using the GE Fit's interior as a placeholder only.

Might be a weird one but I found a pretty cool looking car on a Chinese website but you need BaiduNetdisk to download it and I don't feel like doing all that. Does anyone happen to have the car or found another way to download? I love cars I've never heard of or seen before so this is great! Interior looks alright and the model as well, even has animation. You can see it all on the link.

https://www.hipole.com/2020/09/f7x-mod-assetto-corsa/
The download is at the bottom of the article and the encryption code is lfbu

ccpc%E6%B6%82%E8%A3%85%E5%A4%A7%E8%B5%9B.png

There might be more on this site who knows, I already have a Honda Fit from the site but it had a Google Drive download link I found somewhere else:

View attachment 966174

I cant download, help with another link please!

His patreon is $$$$.

Once "Rain" works on a public edition... no more need for people to contribute to his $$$patreon$$$

This true applys also for tracks, unfortunately.
More delays.....

Ofcourse there must be a few that this don't applys.

ok, I can see a difference, but its still building the line. Looks a little further out. Are there setting in your recommendation i can play with to eliminate the build altogether on that? I dont care for any blend.
sorry. I couldn't solve the problem. However, when I looked at the Kunos Track, I found that DEPTH MODE was read-only. If you look at the Wiki, it says mesh can be occluded by others, but it itself would n’t occlude anything. To set DEPTH MODE to read-only, try the following.

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_1]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = HOCK_RLINE
DEPTH_MODE = NOWRITE

Hi guys,

Currently we're busy finishing a massive update for AC Legends Pack, bringing it to v3.0. The last half year, all cars have been reworked extensively in model, texture and physics dept. You will be able to do 24 hour races in the wet
icon_e_smile.gif
Besides that a new GTC pack will be introduced in phase 2. This pack will include many of the great GT cars from the 60's.

The update includes:

GT-R pack
Physics from scratch:
- Rebuilt tiremodel
- Rebuilt suspensions from scratch for all cars
- Improved AI
- Improved FFB

Models, lots of upgrades:
- Up to 2020 standards with CSP
- all cars will have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders
- many 4k skins added
- all cars will have LoD's for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing
- Reworked 3d colliders

Later to be released GT-C pack:

View attachment 966017 View attachment 966018
View attachment 966016 View attachment 966015

GT-R pack:

View attachment 966010 View attachment 966011 View attachment 966012

:cheers::gtpflag::bowdown:

Hi guys,

Currently we're busy finishing a massive update for AC Legends Pack, bringing it to v3.0. The last half year, all cars have been reworked extensively in model, texture and physics dept. You will be able to do 24 hour races in the wet
icon_e_smile.gif
Besides that a new GTC pack will be introduced in phase 2. This pack will include many of the great GT cars from the 60's.

The update includes:

GT-R pack
Physics from scratch:
- Rebuilt tiremodel
- Improved AI
- Improved FFB

- many 4k skins added
- Reworked 3d colliders

GT-R pack:

WOOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!

His patreon is $$$$.

I'm guessing that by saying "we all know that it's purposefully bugged" you mean that you personally suspect this to be the case.
That's not the same as everyone knowing, not by a long shot.
Have you ever had any personal dealings with Ilja, ever personally experienced just how helpful, polite and humble he is, how he drops what he's doing and does everything possible to resolve your issues as quickly as possible?
I think you're being more than a little disingenuous about what drives Ilja to do what he does, and maybe you underestimate the high level of complexity and risk for something to go wrong with every new CSP build.
Of all the well-known characters that populate the AC modding world I could easily list a dozen or more that are far more deserving of criticism.

Hi guys,

icon_e_smile.gif

The update includes:

GT-R pack
Physics from scratch:
- Rebuilt tiremodel
- Improved AI
- Improved FFB

- many 4k skins added
- Reworked 3d colliders

GT-R pack:

I know you're busy but can you please add the Porsche 911 RSR 1974 with the martini skin and with that huge rear wing? Awesome work by the way, the physics of your cars it's amazing:bowdown::cheers:

Might be a weird one but I found a pretty cool looking car on a Chinese website but you need BaiduNetdisk to download it and I don't feel like doing all that. Does anyone happen to have the car or found another way to download? I love cars I've never heard of or seen before so this is great! Interior looks alright and the model as well, even has animation. You can see it all on the link.

https://www.hipole.com/2020/09/f7x-mod-assetto-corsa/
The download is at the bottom of the article and the encryption code is lfbu

ccpc%E6%B6%82%E8%A3%85%E5%A4%A7%E8%B5%9B.png

There might be more on this site who knows, I already have a Honda Fit from the site but it had a Google Drive download link I found somewhere else:

View attachment 966174

I would download it but you to download sketchy Chinese program, but I would very much like if somebody has it

Hey guys. I think that the old guerrilla gt4 version had a couple of nice skins for each car in the pack but the newest version has only 1 or 2 skins per car. There's anyone who can share those skins please?? I really need them

I had an idea but I don't know if it's possible or not. I would like to create a team radio with the engineer (like F1games, to ask the gap between you and the other cars) through voice assistants like Google Home and Amazon Alexa like a skill but I'm not sure about it. Maybe it's possible through other ways. Feel free to take this as a new challenge to make Assetto Corsa experience even more immersive.
Actually I haven't the skills to do it but maybe someone of you yes;)

His patreon is $$$$.

Sorry, but I really can't agree on this.
Ilja is one of the nicest guys I met in this scene.

edit: after I wrote this I read the message from Masscot and I see everyone has known Ilja thinks the same as I do

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back