To all VR users here:
How do you set up your video settings?
I tried to used the PSVR with Driver4VR and iVRy and Kinect (for headtracking/movement), which worked, but nearly always needed to set it up correctly again. In CM I used the OpenVR mode, because Oculus Mode didn't worked.
Now I have a Quest 2 and will try to use the Wireless Mode (unfortunately I have no USB 3.0 cable to try Oculus Link and the official cable is way too expensive).
First try with Beat Saber and ALVR was playable/good

Any options to avoid or keep for VR? OpenVR or Oculus Mode? Is there even any difference in performance etc.? And how do you start the game/race? Through the VR menu or just as usual through CM?
My PC has a 8700k and 1060 6GB, therefore I want to stay with 72Hz.
Btw: Do we have a Corolla E12 TS mod anywhere?
IMO this car is pretty underrated and can't be found, only the BTCC version..
Thanks