- 743

- Japan
Sweet, I'm giving it a go straight away.. the problem is this track has 12 pits only, would it be possible to add more?..
Upon request, we increased the number of pits from 12 to 30. Please install Spa 1992 Quick fix (in the quote) first and then overwrite the attachment in this post. I've only tested it twice so it may be buggy. Also, again, the AI I created is not good. If anyone can modify my file, feel free to modify it.Spa 1992 Quick fix
You must have the original file. (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spa-francorchamps-1992.3042/)
And please overwrite the attached file.
Change log:
・Change Shader (extension)
・Add GrassFX & RainFX
・Add Skin (Replace Kunos Billboard)
・Add VAO
・Add Track map
・Fix surfaces.ini, map.ini, overlays.ini
・Fix UI
・New AI (If you don't like it because it's not good, please replace it with the original AI)
View attachment 966572











