Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Guys, how do you know a car has AO or not? This one doesn't seems to have one as the paint looks flat?

Please if anyone has spare time to do the AO or make the car paint nicer :cheers: I have searched some AO tutorials but the ones I found only tell how to generate one in cm, and not how to put it in the skins.
I can only managed to un-float the tyres. Change the tyre radius in tyre.ini form 0.300 to 0.290

Here's the original mod
https://assettopedia.forumfree.it/?t=76450584&st=0#entry629417495

Assettopedia Alfa GTA Scaliano.png

Last edited:
Sweet, I'm giving it a go straight away.. the problem is this track has 12 pits only, would it be possible to add more?..
shi
Spa 1992 Quick fix
You must have the original file. (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spa-francorchamps-1992.3042/)
And please overwrite the attached file.

Change log:
・Change Shader (extension)
・Add GrassFX & RainFX
・Add Skin (Replace Kunos Billboard)
・Add VAO
・Add Track map
・Fix surfaces.ini, map.ini, overlays.ini
・Fix UI
・New AI (If you don't like it because it's not good, please replace it with the original AI)
View attachment 966572
Upon request, we increased the number of pits from 12 to 30. Please install Spa 1992 Quick fix (in the quote) first and then overwrite the attachment in this post. I've only tested it twice so it may be buggy. Also, again, the AI I created is not good. If anyone can modify my file, feel free to modify it.
Screenshot_acw_nissan_rps13_oldschool_v1_spa92_23-9-120-11-22-44.jpg

Attachments

• spa92_add_pit.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 103
Houston Reliant Park 2007
v0.80 by RMi

View attachment 966655

View attachment 966653

View attachment 966654

- converted from rFactor source, credits in readme.txt
- crack/kerbs hand adjusted for height
- some updated textures, bkg skin
- AI and cameras are still "Guy-Ills" (otherwise this is a open-release)
- needs RainFX and lights (and cams) if anyone wants to contribute

:: DOWNLOAD ::

This was a surprise. Thanks for making the conversion. I was there for the last race they had at that location and when Dario Franchitti was involved in a bad accident, and broke his back. Overall, it wasn't a very good venue for a race, especially for spectators, being set up in a big parking lot, but it was actually challenging to drive in an Indycar, MX-5, and a Spec Racer Ford, all of which was raced during the weekend. However, I'm glad they moved to Circuit of the Americas, even though it's now a two-hour drive to get there.

If my drone was working, and the area wasn't a no-fly zone, I would get a full 360 image from the parking lot of the surrounding area. Downtown Houston isn't really that visible from there, but you can see a few buildings of the Texas Medical Center. This being the fourth (soon to be third) largest city in the world, at almost 700 square miles, everything is very spread out. You have to get on the highway to go most places, and it can be a 30-45 minute drive to get to other parts of the city.

Dario Franchitti's accident -- It's a really different experience when you're at a race when a serious accident happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
shi
Upon request, we increased the number of pits from 12 to 30. Please install Spa 1992 Quick fix (in the quote) first and then overwrite the attachment in this post. I've only tested it twice so it may be buggy. Also, again, the AI I created is not good. If anyone can modify my file, feel free to modify it.
View attachment 966682

Thank you for the track updates.
I can imagine myself setting up a race there between 1990 and 1999. Need to check my garage. Many possibilities available for that era.

Concerning AI, if I have the time and mood, will try to make something about.

Cheers

Thx for your work! Though one question, how can the road mesh be transfered from one track to another? Pls help a clueless guy:)

On this particular pair of tracks it can't be directly taken over because they are too different from each other. Before @Zwiss sent over his files my plan was to take the nice models from the one with the bad road mesh and add them to the one with the good one, move some of the textures over, etc... It can be done with 3dSimEd and blender but the details of how to do it are beyond what I'd be able to describe in a forum post.

Last edited:
In collaboration with Indy driver Simon Pagenaud official
ASR Formula presents: ASR-H 2020!
Release 23 October 2020!

View attachment 966697

All I gotta say is who asked? Obviously an F1-style V6 hybrid Formula car with the same engine sound as the Kunos SF70H. I don’t see what’s unique or interesting about this besides it looking like some kind of 2020 A1GP car.

That new V10 series Formula car was far more interesting and brought something different to the table at least.

Last edited:
All I gotta say is who asked? Obviously an F1-style V6 hybrid Formula car with the same engine sound as the Kunos SF70H. I don’t see what’s unique or interesting about this besides it looking like some kind of 2020 A1GP car.

That new V10 series Formula car was far more interesting and brought something different to the table at least.

I would bet that this was a pvt collaboration or esport project that did not play out (and not sanctioned or endorsed by a real motorsport builder) in full, thus a public release of a "fictional" car.

Last edited:

I have to agree here.. I mean I will definitely buy this but once again we are getting something that we essentially already have.

I have no doubt this new ASR car will be of high quality but there is a whole world of racing cars out there that we still haven't seen or hasn't been recreated in higher definition of which we are use to from these mod makers.

I spent most of the week making these skins because i am in a "GT Sport" mood, also this is good practice to do more skins like this and i am surprised no one has made the #54 yet. Now, am i going to be releasing these skins? Only time can tell, but for now i leave you with these photos of my hard work and you already seen the jaguar, but that was sneak peek of what was yet to come and maybe i might do more gt sport skins in the future, who knows... Also made the "Gran Turismo Hero Car" as an added bonus and i will be making a video on these cars too.

Thank you have a good day.:)

__custom_showroom_1603384385.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603385613.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603384531.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603384741.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603384896.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603385071.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603385255.jpg
__custom_showroom_1603385392.jpg
Chevrolet_Corvette_C7_Gr.3.jpg Jaguar_F-type_Gr.3.jpg Lexus_RC_F_GT3_prototype_%28Emil_Frey_Racing%29_%2716.jpg Hyundai_Genesis_Gr.3.jpg Gran_Turismo_Ford_GT_LM_Spec_II_Test_Car.jpg Ford_Mustang_Gr.3.jpg 6999259025544086529_23.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you all...

If iam honest i would have prefered something that has not been done before like some good quality f1 2012 or 1950s cars...

But its still nice to have options , even though i will only use the rss version.

I spent most of the week making these skins because i am in a "GT Sport" mood, also this is good practice to do more skins like this and i am surprised no one has made the #54 yet. Now, am i going to be releasing these skins? Only time can tell, but for now i leave you with these photos of my hard work and you already seen the jaguar, but that was sneak peek of what was yet to come and maybe i might do more gt sport skins in the future, who knows... Also made the "Gran Turismo Hero Car" as an added bonus and i will be making a video on these cars too.

Thank you have a good day.:)

View attachment 966698 View attachment 966699 View attachment 966700 View attachment 966701 View attachment 966702 View attachment 966703 View attachment 966704 View attachment 966705 View attachment 966707 View attachment 966708 View attachment 966709 View attachment 966710 View attachment 966711 View attachment 966712 View attachment 966715
The Hyundai is amazing 👍👍👍

In car.ini there's sometimes a version key to force CSP only :

VERSION=extended-2

Using VERSION=2 instead should make the car to work without CSP, but there's surely other things to remove. :-P
Holy crap that's it!
Thank you very much. One huge internet cookie for you.

It works without CSP now.
I still need to recreate the lights.ini, but that's easy an fix.

shi
View attachment 966682
Thank you very much!!

here is Reservior GP v1.2 update: fixed stuff, smoothened ai lines a bit, now also 2 off-track layouts, for now without ai, will take a while to record it ;)

There's an issue with this track and the online RSR system. There's a section near the end of the lap when you dip down and pass under two bridges. At the first bridge, driving within the limits of the track, RSR reports that your lap has been disqualified. The "in-game" lap time is still valid, but the lap time isn't uploaded to RSR live timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone able to advise how to remove these ugly spectators on the reboot Algarve track? I´ve inserted this into the ext_config.ini but without any effort:

[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_1]
DESCRIPTION=hide some objects
FILE=zw_algarve.kn5
HIDE=CROWDBIL

What am I doing wrong?

... It´s all free and doesn´t hurt so I don´t understand the problem at all.

This statement is beyond fallacious, and so naive, to the point that one would wonder if you would ever realize it, in the event that you actually got hurt. Or maybe you are an IT security expert, who knows...

2020 F1 skin for Autodromo do Algárve (reboot version)

Screenshot_griiip_g1_zw_algarve_23-9-120-15-35-49.jpg
Screenshot_griiip_g1_zw_algarve_23-9-120-15-35-59.jpg
Screenshot_griiip_g1_zw_algarve_23-9-120-15-36-13.jpg
Screenshot_griiip_g1_zw_algarve_23-9-120-15-36-20.jpg
Screenshot_griiip_g1_zw_algarve_23-9-120-15-36-35.jpg

Place the skins.zip into your zw_algarve folder and extract it, then activate the skin in CM.

Have fun.

If someone can advise how to remove these spectators, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• skins.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back