Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,689 comments
Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_maple_valley_fm7_23-9-120-18-40-51.png
Screenshot_wlf_lancia_delta_hf_evo_maple_valley_fm7_23-9-120-18-34-25.png

Exterior is considered finished unless I'll tweak it later in the development, now moving onto the interior and physics ;)

Algarve DRS Zone -- Official single zone

This works with the reboot version of Algarve.

Place in the data folder.

Info about the official DRS Zone decision.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/10/21/algarve-track-to-have-single-drs-zone-for-first-f1-race/

Thanks I was just working on this as you posted. Anyhow, if anyone wants to go through the hassle, I've updated the original post links and Race Dept. downloads. Or just open drs_zones.ini file in data folder of track folder with text editor, and delete second entry [zone_ 1].

Last edited:
As for me, the last one working properly is csp 1.65 preview 1i sol 1.55 / 1.62 everything is going well with rain
Same for me, works ok with csp 0.1.65_, but unfortunately not with 0.1.67_1. (and what with future csp releases?)

It's a pity that ilya aka x4fab stopped development and fixing bugs of rainfx for his patreon supporters, instead moved to working on something arbitrary to him. I feel kind of a let down.
We are left with things not working ... :/

Last edited:
Same for me, works ok with csp 0.1.65_, but unfortunately not with 0.1.67_1. (and what with future csp releases?)

It's a pity that ilya aka x4fab stopped development and fixing bugs of rainfx for his patreon supporters, instead moved to working on something arbitrary to him. I feel kind of a let down.

He has not stopped development. It put on hold until the extended physics gets done.

Try this:
Complete CLEAN remove CSP and SOL
About SOL use soluninstall.bat (to remove)
Be sure to remove also dwrite.dll (in Assetto Corsa root)
Install latest SOL
Install CSP from CM latest 0.166

"Everytime you clean or install SOL you have to be out of CM"

Open CM Install 0.166 from internet
Close CM overwrite with 0.167 prev 1
Open CM
Try Spoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just installed also

Sol 2.0 Beta 7

- apps: sol_weather app, first integration of short weather changes with forced weather

- sky/clouds: Stratus, a little bit brighter
- sky/dome: removed a bug of blinking clouds with cpu split on, if custom_distant_fog is used and not all parameters are set.

- stellar: better star visibility/appearing for day/night transition

- filter: readjusted selfcalibrating AE to have more room to work
- filter: less brightness adaption and linear controlling of cloud shadows
- filter: little adaption of lights brightness to ambient light

- config: adapted night presets

- controller: rainFX control
# CSP 1.67 preview 4 or later is needed
# ATM a bug-bypass is running, otherwise AC will crash in weather changes with rain. (You will always see little drops on the windshield)

- ppfilter/custom config: __Sol_Extra, some tweaks, better brightness, better contrast
- ppfilter/custom config: __Sol_fakeHDR, initial release of a 8bit HDR filter for very bright monitors or other devices of high brightness without using HDR in windows
# This will be calibrated soon...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works perfectly

Last edited:
Please explain to me why anyone would use "vanilla AC" in 2020?
AC, with CM, CSP and SOL is better in any and every way, looks better, better optimized, even FFB is better.
Please enlighten me, I have a very hard time understanding your anti CM, CSP, SOL position.

Well, either you acknowledge that different people have multiple different interests, goals, ability, skills (driving experience, computer expertise, etc.), circumstances (age, family, financial, etc.), or you will keep having a very hard time understanding why someone else does not appreciate VR, or does not use the same hardware as yours, or likes to create and watch replays, or just collects mods, or spend hundreds or even thousands of hours creating or fiddling with a mod instead of just driving, or don't like driving in the rain even in a SIM, or don't bother with anything but having a quick 3 lap race, or any of a multitude of different reasons why lots and lots of people are involved in this.

shi
Upon request, we increased the number of pits from 12 to 30. Please install Spa 1992 Quick fix (in the quote) first and then overwrite the attachment in this post. I've only tested it twice so it may be buggy. Also, again, the AI I created is not good. If anyone can modify my file, feel free to modify it.
View attachment 966682

I´ve made some fixes to Spa92 track:

- Splitted the asphalt in pits renaming it as pit as it should be, now the speed is the correct one when cars moves through the pits.
- Included the 30 pits.
- Updated surfaces to include pits, and I think IA is now a little better.

https://mega.nz/file/bvwiBaSQ#9kTZEZbpN_7qCFTZQfWxYb5Bv_cc4D_akoatJqPM1GY

Last edited:

I have done quick drive round the circuit with the Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO it's great but need one/two improvements. It's great to see more ALMS street Tracks we just need a Baltimore and good St Pete. Here suggesting Improvements :

• bumps in the change of track surface from concrete to tarmac turn one chicane / turn three
  • reverb sound on start/finish straight it sound like you are driving indoors in a arena

Last edited:
Anyone know where a good Porche 930 SE mod is at? I don't care if its a paid or not. Some dude posted a pic on the subreddit of one that looks gorgeous, but refuses to say where he got it from.

• bumps in the change of track surface from concrete to tarmac turn one chicane / turn three
  • reverb sound on start/finish straight it sound like you are driving indoors in a arena
I was being ambitious with the sound, but there is quite a reflection there ;)

You want more bumps, or less bumps? It is/was a bumpy track IRL.

I am on an older cars buzz ATM and have really been enjoying the fat alpie tracks, the attention to detail is above and beyond, the leaves on the road etc. really great. really immersive

Does he have a discord or patreon or something with other tracks that are wip perhaps?
upload_2020-10-24_6-38-35.png

Last edited:
I am on an older cars buzz ATM and have really been enjoying the fat alpie tracks, the attention to detail is above and beyond, the leaves on the road etc. really great. really immersive

Does he have a discord or patreon or something with other tracks that are wip perhaps?
View attachment 966813
He's got a YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuckt_dCAk6yCYfJI2m7YKg

He started work on na 64 km old historic layout of Mugello. That will be some achievement, if he manages to release a track that long at the level of detail he does his other tracks.

Last edited:
I was being ambitious with the sound, but there is quite a reflection there ;)

You want more bumps, or less bumps? It is/was a bumpy track IRL.

Those two particle area have quite bad bumps which if hit at wrong angle could upset the car and could sent into the barriers. I can send you video to example my point. Every where else on the track is ok in terms of the bumps.

Last edited:
Those two particle area have quite bad bumps which if hit at wrong angle could upset the car and could sent into the barriers. I can send you video to example my point. Every where else on the track is ok in terms of the bumps.
Sure, show which ones... I can try.

Guys a little problem here. I'm trying the SIM Dashboard app and I need to back on the AC original launcher but when I try to start up it, this remain stuck on the loading menu. I need to disable something from CM or not and if can enable the app via CM?
I have CSP, SOL and Reshade

Last edited:
Guys, hope everyone is well. Has anyone noticed big black dots on the tips of grass and in cockpit, etc. with the latest SOL and CSP 1.66?

Guys a little problem here. I'm trying the SIM Dashboard app and I need to back on the AC original launcher but when I try to start up it, this remain stuck on the loading menu. I need to disable something from CM or not and if can enable the app via CM?
You might have exceeded the car count allowed in the vanilla launcher. This makes the game hang when loading.
Do you have lots of cars installed?

If I'm not wrong, above 600 cars, the loading screen stays forever.

Last edited:
Well, either you acknowledge that different people have multiple different interests, goals, ability, skills (driving experience, computer expertise, etc.), circumstances (age, family, financial, etc.), or you will keep having a very hard time understanding why someone else does not appreciate VR, or does not use the same hardware as yours, or likes to create and watch replays, or just collects mods, or spend hundreds or even thousands of hours creating or fiddling with a mod instead of just driving, or don't like driving in the rain even in a SIM, or don't bother with anything but having a quick 3 lap race, or any of a multitude of different reasons why lots and lots of people are involved in this.

Hi mate! I think I understand where you're coming from. The thing about this particular forum, however (Dan will surely correct me) is that we are mainly "editing enthusiasts". Most of us are more into editing than into playing. CSP and SOL made the game grow, we can't help but going with the flow.
Also, SOL and CSP are basically plug and play additions. They don't require any user configuration, and bring a phletora (spanish speaker here, lol) of options that promise better performance than vanilla AC. They are built-in, no need to go one by one. And most important, as far as I'm concerned, equally easy to uninstall.

Last edited:
Which version of Sebring? My version has no config file to edit.
This version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/maufspnsswezmm1/sebring.zip/file
I´ve made some fixes to Spa92 track:

- Splitted the asphalt in pits renaming it as pit as it should be, now the speed is the correct one when cars moves through the pits.
- Included the 30 pits.
- Updated surfaces to include pits, and I think IA is now a little better.

https://mega.nz/file/bvwiBaSQ#9kTZEZbpN_7qCFTZQfWxYb5Bv_cc4D_akoatJqPM1GY
Thank you for updating my work!
This is a good thing to post on the forum.

Try this:
Complete CLEAN remove CSP and SOL
About SOL use soluninstall.bat (to remove)
Be sure to remove also dwrite.dll (in Assetto Corsa root)
Install latest SOL
Install CSP from CM latest 0.166

"Everytime you clean or install SOL you have to be out of CM"

Open CM Install 0.166 from internet
Close CM overwrite with 0.167 prev 1
Open CM
Try Spoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just installed also

Sol 2.0 Beta 7
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It works perfectly

Sorry, above csp 0.1.65_1 doesn't work : / (tried 1.66_2 and 1.67_1 - same result, not wiping rain)

(...meanwhile...)

While waitin for honda being fixed and rain ready, I made this one rainfx ready: :)

(bmw_m5_e60_p2 mod by Patrick Melo)

preview295.jpg

Anyone interested?

(Tested on all csp versions I had 1.63 up to 1.67_1)
acs-2020-10-23-22-30-22-707.jpg
acs-2020-10-23-22-30-27-157.jpg

I just need to find a way to upload here files bigger than 5MB (just fixed .kn5 and wipers animation) : /

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back