Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,212 comments
As far as I'm aware, the current Phillip Island and Sandown versions available for AC are converts from Toca games which were poor in the start.
The Philip Island I have is not from TOCA but a much more recent build, I believe.
It still needs some shader work and the road mesh should be redone (cars floating above the track) and could use some other AC goodies.
I already handed my WIP to gutBomb.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware a new version is coming....
Terra21's version is the only one i have.

Doing this skins took us a couples of hours,
the longest part being gathering infos on historical colors and billboards,
watching old race replay on youtube. And test driving it.
I don't see it as a waste of time. It was fun.
Just made me love this track even more.
Especially that full speed uphill blind corner T6 diving into T7-8.

When your new version comes around, it is easy to anyone with basic skills to adapt and use those textures to do 2001 and 2012 skins on that track.
I don't care about what version it is, I care about Sandown.

And i am really happy a new and better version is coming, i'm really looking forward to drive it!

cheers.

Yea its the most accurate version ive ever driven, was made for rF1 originally, but have asked @RMi_wood to convert it across. is currently up on rd as a GSE/AMS track so should be easy to do.
Ive also asked for Calder Park to be done (to stop a certain idiot from creating his own rubbish version), Canberra Street Circuit :D

Also if someone handy could get their hands on a version of the Hamilton Street Circuit thats been converted to AMS from rF2 for use in the ASC (Automobilista Supercars Championship), and have that converted across that would be epic!!!

Theres plenty of great tracks either missing or poorly represented in AC that we all need to turn wheels on!!!! :)

The Philip Island I have is not from TOCA but a much more recent build, I believe.
It still needs some shader work and the road mesh should be redone (cars floating above the track) and could use some other AC goodies.
I already handed by WIP to gutBomb.
Yeah i dont know of a more accurate version, perhaps rF2??? or if someone can grab the data from the iracing version somehow thatd be perfect

I already handed by WIP to gutBomb.

I sent him the gmaps RTB base I did, and have also got the 2m DEM, they are pretty close to each other and the Phillip Island I have is hopelessly innacurate.

Meant to upload it but my new rig arrived so been wearing my Bob the Builder cap today, will try get the DEM up tommorow.

20201024_194916.jpg
20201024_195056.jpg

I really had to ponder if this thing is worth sharing, but then again what's the harm? So here goes: minor improvements to Watkins Glen 1967 by the infamous Gilles75 (not mocking Gilles, he has offered many decent base tracks at least for the rest of the community to improve).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v2v3epembelksr8/glen.rar/file

View attachment 966902

Includes basic grass config and a default skin that replaces Gilles' trees with Kunos' one. Also a new background (I know it's not accurate with the mountains but at least it looks a bit better to me).

Link to original track: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/watkins-glen-1967.25951/

I like so much thanks a lots mate!

I use the URD Vantage and used the AC car editor which you can find on RD and added TC and ABS to it then used a mixture of ballast and restrictor in content manager (mostly ballast i think remember GTE has more downforce and is usually slightly slower in a straight line) to BoP it to my liking.
Thank you, I too had to resort to adjusting the ballast and restrictor. I adjusted the weight, bringing it to 1320kg (the weight of the gt3 version), and inserted a 25% restrictor.

From FB:

MNBA Mod Releases!!!BMW E36 328i Cabriolet (STOCK)
This is going to be the first version of this car, I don't consider it to be the perfect Version...might have bugs or small problems, but that's okay...if anything happens or you see any bugs please tell me so I can fix it for the next version
The Car Requires CSP to work properly in-game!
All windows animated EXTRA A and EXTRA B to Trigger animation
hood animated
CSP Lights
CSP Cluster
CSP Turn Signals
ODOMETER Functional
ADDED ENGINE BAY
Smoothed all Body
ADDED Interior glass for rain
Wipers animation
Credits to:
Me: Reworked all the car From top to bootom..fixed all issues, reworked physics, 328i Gauge cluster
Buja Gili:Made All Window Animations+Wiper animations
Miguel Silva: Made Slammed Version For this car (S2 Version)(Release Soon!)
Adriaan Suy: Interior work and textures
Thank you guys for helping do this mod...S1 and S2 Version-Release is Very Soon!!! Stay Tuned!!! Enjoy

122433922_3854491944580628_4109379497753920104_o.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/G4AlxI7I#NNCOrFFyo-tJCkt7vEmiro5RsqCl1PBhaiQO0l4hV0E

From FB:

MNBA Mod Releases!!!BMW E36 328i Cabriolet (STOCK)
This is going to be the first version of this car, I don't consider it to be the perfect Version...might have bugs or small problems, but that's okay...if anything happens or you see any bugs please tell me so I can fix it for the next version
The Car Requires CSP to work properly in-game!
All windows animated EXTRA A and EXTRA B to Trigger animation
hood animated
CSP Lights
CSP Cluster
CSP Turn Signals
ODOMETER Functional
ADDED ENGINE BAY
Smoothed all Body
ADDED Interior glass for rain
Wipers animation
Credits to:
Me: Reworked all the car From top to bootom..fixed all issues, reworked physics, 328i Gauge cluster
Buja Gili:Made All Window Animations+Wiper animations
Miguel Silva: Made Slammed Version For this car (S2 Version)(Release Soon!)
Adriaan Suy: Interior work and textures
Thank you guys for helping do this mod...S1 and S2 Version-Release is Very Soon!!! Stay Tuned!!! Enjoy

View attachment 966907

https://mega.nz/file/G4AlxI7I#NNCOrFFyo-tJCkt7vEmiro5RsqCl1PBhaiQO0l4hV0E

Incorrect collider.kn5 and invalide value in colliders.ini
I can make you the collider.kn5 if you want to

custom_showroom_1603542217.jpg

Last edited:
I spent most of the week making these skins because i am in a "GT Sport" mood, also this is good practice to do more skins like this and i am surprised no one has made the #54 yet. Now, am i going to be releasing these skins? Only time can tell, but for now i leave you with these photos of my hard work and you already seen the jaguar, but that was sneak peek of what was yet to come and maybe i might do more gt sport skins in the future, who knows... Also made the "Gran Turismo Hero Car" as an added bonus and i will be making a video on these cars too.

Thank you have a good day.:)

View attachment 966698 View attachment 966699 View attachment 966700 View attachment 966701 View attachment 966702 View attachment 966703 View attachment 966704 View attachment 966705 View attachment 966707 View attachment 966708 View attachment 966709 View attachment 966710 View attachment 966711 View attachment 966712 View attachment 966715

Can you or anyone tell where I can get the Jaguar? Thanks

EDIT someone kindly answered this for me in PM

Last edited:
I use the URD Vantage and used the AC car editor which you can find on RD and added TC and ABS to it then used a mixture of ballast and restrictor in content manager (mostly ballast i think remember GTE has more downforce and is usually slightly slower in a straight line) to BoP it to my liking.
What do you mean with AC car editor?because i searched for it and i found nothing.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back