Hiya, long time lurker, turned into modder over the last few days. My first question is about cars going off track with smoking brakes. It's only a few cars and i make note of each one, so i don't add them next race. The ligiers just pit and never come back out.
Next issue is with my grid extension on Bathurst. The track loads fine and textures all there, but the game crashes and mentions about the "starting light should show" and "was late had to loop". Also my acu interlagos has the field falling into the abyss at the start. I think i know what's wrong and i gotta hit up surfaces.ini, but not at the computer now, so if anyone else has an idea, halp!
Technically this is my 9th one, so i thought i had done everything right lol. I'll pack them together once i work out the last 2 kinks. All of them except Bahrain will have amateur rain_fx added as well. I've done about a dozen more tracks with rain_fx capabilities as well that came with 40 + grid and pit stops.
Autosport Speedway 50-60
COTA 50-60
Magny Cours 50-60
Tochigi 50-60
Donington 2018 (48 pits fixed)
Homestead Road Course 50-55
Bahrain 50-65
Bathurst 50-60
Interlagos 50-60
Thanks again! Accepting a link to the AC friends lmp1s as well
)
Next issue is with my grid extension on Bathurst. The track loads fine and textures all there, but the game crashes and mentions about the "starting light should show" and "was late had to loop". Also my acu interlagos has the field falling into the abyss at the start. I think i know what's wrong and i gotta hit up surfaces.ini, but not at the computer now, so if anyone else has an idea, halp!
Technically this is my 9th one, so i thought i had done everything right lol. I'll pack them together once i work out the last 2 kinks. All of them except Bahrain will have amateur rain_fx added as well. I've done about a dozen more tracks with rain_fx capabilities as well that came with 40 + grid and pit stops.
Autosport Speedway 50-60
COTA 50-60
Magny Cours 50-60
Tochigi 50-60
Donington 2018 (48 pits fixed)
Homestead Road Course 50-55
Bahrain 50-65
Bathurst 50-60
Interlagos 50-60
Thanks again! Accepting a link to the AC friends lmp1s as well

