- 301

- unknown
Bikernieki Short OvalCould I ask you about what track this is. It looks tasty
Bikernieki Short OvalCould I ask you about what track this is. It looks tasty
If you can open 3ds max animation I can give my anim. Or try yourself merge a couple of wipers of yours and see what happens to model.Is gemballa f355 mod any good overall to justify the burden of re-doing wipers for it?
Eg. i have a dozenof favourite cars like Maserati GranTurismo
waiting in a queue for new wipers. The GranTurismo also needs new external sounds (i dont want to use csp function to play same internal and external sounds). Anyone remembers Maserati GranTurismo and has a nice faithfully recreated sound mod?
![]()
If you want answers to questions, you have to actually READ the forum. This very subject has been covered (and answered) multiple times recently, including just in the last two or three days.
I finally tracked down a good manual shifting animation for Remco and abbo90's excellent E34 M5 pack. Been meaning to do this for ages.
These cars are fantastic fun on wide, fast circuits and I find them very difficult to fault. I'm not sure how accurate the overall setup is but the body roll and progressive sensation of grip is fantastic. The driver also fits the car like a glove with pretty much perfect posture - quite rare for mod cars, but very important in VR. The cherry on the cake is I can run huge packs of them with great performance.
Anyway, here's the animation, just edit the .txt from the end and drop it in the 'animations' folder - the default timing in data/driver3d.ini is fine.
If somebody would like to add rain-prepped glass and working wipers (with correct orientation for left-hand drive) then I'd be forever in your debt.
Where can I download those cars?I tried to search this thread but no luck.Thanks!My god those cars are fantastic
Where can I download those cars?I tried to search this thread but no luck.Thanks!
Track: Proving Grounds from Need for Speed II
From Facebook group, Assetto Corsa Mod Central
Mariano Di Ianni
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proving Grounds from Need for Speed II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pits: 8
Cameras: 13
AI: available
CSP latest version is required.
Credits: tipitjafar and Pioneer Productions
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to me (mail in readme)
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
https://mega.nz/file/VuB2nZaJ#X4nOsTwzdqU2ISRzVkXAxc-EJNnEyCLKwpHXbN1ufgo
Watch out as you go through the tunnel. The road mesh is a mess. It launched my MX5 into the wall.
Colors, materials and shaders could be improved.
Hello all,
I have just done a top speed run with this Chiron Super Sport 300+ (with a good sound mod which I think is the best representation for the W16 at the moment)
Is it accurate to the real car?
Assetto Corsa - Tobeka - Full Details (GTR2 to AC)
Anyone had The Rusty PP Filter ?
Thank you very much. 👍
If this is the V0.3, I can't imagine the 1.0.
This car is sublime, the way it allows to drive in cornering entry and exit with the throttle is fabulous.
One of the few Porsche that are so drivable on that subtil line of the limits. Unbeliavable.
I have 300 Porsches in my garage. This one is in the top 5 (and it is not the final version...)
I bet this car will be a piece of art. The sound is so deeply imerssive (I sugest to drive it with a good headphones).
Personally, when I see that a mod is encrypted, I delete it immediately. I don't even bother to drive it. I just think it's against the nature of AC. Also, consider the laws of supply and demand: Why would you use an encrypted mod when there are literally thousands of free mods of excellent quality? So many that time is not enough to use them all. That is, if you want your mod to be used, encrypting it is the best way to prevent this from happening. That strategy I would understand, if there were a shortage of mods in AC, which is clearly not the case.too bad most people will never know the amount of effort needed to "just" convert a GTS model, there isnt some magical CONVERT ALL button as some people might think. for the few special people out here who hate encrypted mods so much, remember that a GTS convert starts out like this View attachment 967361
theres 4 different LODs in here, not to mention all the other trickery PD uses for their modern engine that isnt compatible with the old AC1 engine, we need to reverse all this stuff by hand and make it work with AC, you should be glad we sit down and invest our time, effort and skill into making a car that looks good, drives good, and most of all share it with you people
Track: Proving Grounds from Need for Speed II
From Facebook group, Assetto Corsa Mod Central
Mariano Di Ianni
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proving Grounds from Need for Speed II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pits: 8
Cameras: 13
AI: available
CSP latest version is required.
Credits: tipitjafar and Pioneer Productions
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to me (mail in readme)
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
https://mega.nz/file/VuB2nZaJ#X4nOsTwzdqU2ISRzVkXAxc-EJNnEyCLKwpHXbN1ufgo
Watch out as you go through the tunnel. The road mesh is a mess. It launched my MX5 into the wall.
Colors, materials and shaders could be improved.
So, rain fx....
grab the beta CM from the patreon as well, adds the "advanced physics" radio dial that fixes the cars for rain.
Still a bit iffy, but better than than just reduced traction generally, hitting puddles planes you etc.
EDIT: wtf.. I wanted to post image for you of where it is, but its gone now in mine?! used to be just under "car specific controls" in DRIVE screen.
Oh well.
View attachment 967913
bro wtf?Personally, when I see that a mod is encrypted, I delete it immediately. I don't even bother to drive it. I just think it's against the nature of AC. Also, consider the laws of supply and demand: Why would you use an encrypted mod when there are literally thousands of free mods of excellent quality? So many that time is not enough to use them all. That is, if you want your mod to be used, encrypting it is the best way to prevent this from happening. That strategy I would understand, if there were a shortage of mods in AC, which is clearly not the case.
So I tried it and it is pretty good! The only thing I'd fix is the back stretch in the tunnel. It's WAAAAAYYYYY too bumpy ^^;
Here it is: [URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-1773#post-13253688"]Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion[/URL]Well if it's so easy as you say, I guess you wouldn't mind linking it too.
So, rain fx....
But yeah... it's incredible stuff for £1 a month....
grab the beta CM from the patreon as well, adds the "advanced physics" radio dial that fixes the cars for rain.
Still a bit iffy, but better than than just reduced traction generally, hitting puddles planes you etc.
EDIT: wtf.. I wanted to post image for you of where it is, but its gone now in mine?! used to be just under "car specific controls" in DRIVE screen.
Oh well.
View attachment 967913
Porsche 964 Carrera Cup V0.3 (real data , ideal against the F355 Challenge) there is just the problem of the body/template that I can’t fix (some elements are superimposed and 2 different)
Link : https://mega.nz/file/tAZW0JyT#XNl5mI9dQr8qY_GliY-c5XTwkXkd2XlyrGE5EZbmlvA
![]()
Enjoy !
If i ever get to inspecting that mod [gemballaIf you can open 3ds max animation I can give my anim. Or try yourself merge a couple of wipers of yours and see what happens to model.
No idea, I haven't tried it yet, but was helping @chocolatecake find the missing link.
So, rain fx....
View attachment 967861
Preview 1 167.
Hands down, the best rain I have seen in a PC sim.
Beats PCars franchise (PCars 1 is better than PCars 2 rain in my little test)
Beats AMS2, DiRT.
Caveat being that VISUALLY, at least.....
I find it works best if you use any of the rain weathers and use auto track conditions and in most cases it does actually make the track a bit more slippy.
It looks great on summers day with a rain shower, but sadly makes the drops of water on cars look white... so overcast works best if not running rain weather.
It is also so easy to add rain fx to tracks it is ridiculous !
Other big take out is performance, well it is quite heavy but in tests because the cockpit view is a wash with rain effects you can (well i can) afford to drop right back on the candy as it distorts the look of the surrounding anyway and in some cases you can see very little anyway.
So i have standard config for dry graphics, and another for wet rain fx which is less hungry.
So i am running 15-19 AI in full wet conditions with no issues...
Down sides?
Wish he was still working on it, spray behind cars is very poor so turned that off, not every car has wipers, don't like the white lumps of water that trial the cars rear wheels (can i turn that off?).
So far find replays look a bit horrible, certainly not as nice as in car....
preview 1 167 doesn't let me change the F6 cams, well it does but can't save them.... bit annoying.
But yeah... it's incredible stuff for £1 a month....
Remarkable achievement for sure. Just really hope its not totally dropped in support as it is such an amazing looking mod.
I absolutely love it.
Oh and i was a bit sceptical of using it as I worried about it messing stuff up, but no fear, dead easy to add and remove it. But i won't be removing it.